Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2019, 05:02 PM   #16
foreverdeath
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
foreverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
This build is awesome. I regret not buying back the totalled (rear collision) 06 accord we had since new. I'm keeping my eye on this thread.

Can we please get more sound clips man? I'd be interested in the "boring" highway cruising vids if you have any.
I don't have any good sound clips, theres alot of cabin noise picked up by my phone. Maybe soon after i get the first resonator deleted.

There honestly Isn't much to update her other then I have been having issues keeping up to temp here anytime the weather is to cold for shorts. covering the 10 row oil cooler which has a thermostat brought oil temps (8 quarts in total) from ~120F to 200F. But coolant will only get to ~175F cruising unless let it fully warm up before hitting highway speeds or i get up above 80MPH. plus the heater core is pretty weak or at least i forget what an s13 puts out for heat. i think i just need to cover half the radiator like i did with my KA in the winter. With the retune i do feel like the top end is a little stronger but its marginal.

In the coming weeks I want to finish tuning EBC so i can go back to the dyno. delete the first resonator so there is actually some grumble coming out the exhaust. when the vband for the catback feel off it was so sweet hearing all the straight pipe noises like the decel popping. I also need to get around getting a CNC version of my ALT and PS relocation done. The current one has the PS to close to water pump and with a slight misalignment is starting to eat the belt after about 1000miles.
foreverdeath is offline   Reply With Quote