Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Old 08-10-2007, 07:57 PM   #1
administrator
ladder

Trader Rating: (0)
administrator is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The 500-Horsepower Club

A brief overview of the too-much-is-just-enough club.

More...
administrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2007, 12:35 PM   #2
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
I didint know they had a porshe cayane turbo.

*added to wish list
Old 09-05-2007, 01:15 PM   #3
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Yeah, one of our Vendors drives one. Fucker.

Just think about it . . . (and no, this is not his)

mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:49 AM   #4
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehsilvia View Post
Yeah, one of our Vendors drives one. Fucker.

Just think about it . . . (and no, this is not his)

Im retarded I was thinking of this

the cayman.

turbo.

500hp

thats what porshe needs to make
Old 09-06-2007, 09:52 AM   #5
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I just want this

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 10:18 AM   #6
steve shadows
Post Whore!

good point

it makes a cameo in fracture.

actually a pretty good movie
Old 09-06-2007, 11:55 AM   #7
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
500 whp SUV is bananas....

Steve: Surprized you don't want a GT3 or GT2...

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 12:08 PM   #8
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
the car I posted is a GT2

edit: lemme clarify, it's a concept drawing of the next generation carrera gt2, not a 911 gt2

Old 09-06-2007, 12:13 PM   #9
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post
500 whp SUV is bananas....

Steve: Surprized you don't want a GT3 or GT2...
I used not be a fan of porshe, a "bench hater" as I liked to call it.

Ive driven BMW's 745, X5, M3 and I love the M3.

I havent actually been in the driver seat of a porshe.

I like the idea of an E46 M3 on BBS wheels, bored, stroked and even higher compression as a daily driver one day.

GT3 im guessing your reffering to the carera? 911 turbo styles
Old 09-06-2007, 06:08 PM   #10
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltdnismoracer4 View Post
the car I posted is a GT2
nah, you posted a carrera GT (hot city). this is a 911 gt2: (also hot city)

911 gt2 = turbo street car
911 gt3 = non-turbo street car and it's the club racer version also.

edit: the maybach 62s is BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLINNNNN'
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 08:36 PM   #11
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
gt3....

drool.

Old 09-06-2007, 10:09 PM   #12
DOOK
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
nah, you posted a carrera GT (hot city). this is a 911 gt2: (also hot city)
no, the car I posted is the next generation carrera gt, dubbed the GT2, it's not a real picture it's concept art if you look closely. Same for this picture if you like

Old 09-07-2007, 10:28 AM   #13
Nismoogle

Nismoogle is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Nismoogle Send a message via Yahoo to Nismoogle
There is a doctors office right by my house and he owns a GT2 street car taht lucky bastard...
Old 09-07-2007, 10:59 AM   #14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring View Post
gt3....

drool.
Yes the gt3 rs is insane. I mean Orange or Kawasaki GREEN with matching cage straight from the factory. Just awesome!
0100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 12:58 PM   #15
x'ed
Zilvia Member

x'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymorex'ed is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
no, the car I posted is the next generation carrera gt, dubbed the GT2, it's not a real picture it's concept art if you look closely. Same for this picture if you like
I just squirted.
x'ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 02:04 PM   #16
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Quote:
so that's why i've never heard of it. it doesn't exist. noice. that second pic looks like a carrera gt with the top of a 911 gt1 chopped onto it.

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 03:19 PM   #17
Jpooks_S13
Leaky Injector

Jpooks_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
im pretty sure thats a Carrera Gt not a gt2..and the otherone is about 1 97'-98' GT1 non-concept that are real cars the gt1 was a homologate for lemans if i rember correctly..not trying to be rude

Last edited by Jpooks_S13; 09-09-2007 at 07:17 AM..
Jpooks_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 01:30 AM   #18
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
1000 hp 16 cyl. is nuts.
Old 10-11-2007, 06:50 PM   #19
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

this is all i want! THE LP640 lol

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 09:51 PM   #20
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kouki_s14
Quote:
I just want this
This looks dam near identical to a Carrera GT, i dont see any changes.

Quote:
This is a 911 GT1 street edition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
so that's why i've never heard of it. it doesn't exist. noice. that second pic looks like a carrera gt with the top of a 911 gt1 chopped onto it.

This is the 911 GT1 race car and iirc in order to race a car, it must be a production vehicle, so porsche made a few street versions.
kouki_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 10:27 PM   #21
Sag3r
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Sag3r is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I dont Know how to post the pics up But a Lambo that looks like a F-22 Raptor me want http://auto.commongate.com/post/lamb...-euro_supercar
Sag3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 05:29 AM   #22
macey

macey is on a distinguished road
GT3RS FTW!!!!

-macey
macey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:45 AM   #23
mayco_86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
mayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Damn these are som nice cars. Carrera GT is no joke with the looks.
mayco_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 05:28 PM   #24
2JZGTE
Zilvia Junkie

2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 2JZGTE Send a message via MSN to 2JZGTE
Ya, the first picture ltdnismoracer4 posted is carrera GT.

996, 997 GT2 is the turbo RWD, while GT3 is NA RWD. These are real sick too, factory lowered roll center for these over the reg. 996, 997 turbo awds.

Stepdad just got the 997 GT3 and I can't wait to challenge that bitch at the roadcourse w/ my measly S13....cough...Motons....cough. His GT3 came w/ r-compound from the factory as stated, but I'm on stickies too His 996 turbo w/ 650hp is now FS.

Cayenne is ok to drive, nothin special though for the weight they carry. Non the less they will impress you for being an SUV....especially the brakes, goddamn.

R35 GT-R, R32 GT-R, Supra, S13, S14, FD3S
2JZGTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 06:15 PM   #25
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
My of my friend has a upgraded porsche turbo suv 550whp. Pretty crazy fast. People who own these cars has money to do what they want to them usually.
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 12:18 PM   #26
bshotts
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
bshotts is making a name for him/her selfbshotts is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bshotts
Sijia's got it right....if you're going exotic, I can't imagine what else makes such a profound visual statement as the Murcielago....WORK OF ART!
bshotts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 09:09 PM   #27
KA-T_240
Nissanaholic!

KA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond repute
gt3 RS FTW!!
Old 12-04-2007, 01:44 PM   #28
toysan

toysan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I just want this
see one in person it was at henissey pos. there is no works for what this car does. the owner was nice enof to to crank it but would not give any test drives. it was there while he had a bat cave built for the car yes a bat cave every 3 years olds dream bad ass car and a cave of wonders to put it in. lets say this together big money nothing other to do but splurge
he also owns just about every other car listed on this thread encluding the lp640
toysan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 12:24 AM   #29
NI_YON_Zenki
Zilvia Addict

NI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud of
I'll take you back.

Last edited by NI_YON_Zenki; 12-05-2007 at 12:24 AM.. Reason: I'm Dumb
NI_YON_Zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 01:42 AM   #30
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
why have a car with driver aids koenigsegg ccx(888hp)/ccxr(1018hp e85/flex fuel)

http://www.koenigsegg.se/index.asp

fuck everything else except for maybe a Zonda and a pair of novitech f430 coupe/roadsters

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote