Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2014, 07:54 AM   #1
Chrisw
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Chrisw is making a name for him/her selfChrisw is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
What trailer do you tow with?

So the time has come for me to get a trailer to tow the car to the track. The changes this off season (full cage, etc) make it dangerous to drive to the track... nevermind all the stuff I take with me.

I have been looking at flatdecks, tilt decks, and encloseds (although encloseds are a little on the pricey end). What does everyone here use? How does it work? Any regrets when buying it?

I was looking at a 20' tilt deck as I found one on sale. It seems like a decent idea... I would put a winch on it so I could load the car that way. It would be nice and easy, even if I wreck the car at the track. The one issue I see is that I would want to build a tire rack at the front of the trailer which probably shouldn't happen with a tilt deck :S

I mean a tire rack like this:
Chrisw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links