Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-21-2008, 02:25 AM   #1
rocksteady_racer
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
rocksteady_racer is making a name for him/her selfrocksteady_racer is making a name for him/her selfrocksteady_racer is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rocksteady_racer Send a message via Yahoo to rocksteady_racer
s13 Weird motor problem...

Ok, ever since my belts broke (my alternator seized ripping them off causing the car to over heat), my car has a weird problem with driving. When I'm driving on the highway, or anywhere at a constant rpm below 3000, the car will seem to bog. Like the motor will seem to lose power and coast then catch itself and speed up a little, and it'll do a couple times and stop but it'll happen constantly(like every 5 minutes) under 3grand. Any idea what that could be? This is a KA24E 90 240sx by the way. I haven't changed my plugs yet but that's my first idea. My second idea was that the valves need to be replaced maybe or something attached to them?
rocksteady_racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2008, 01:41 PM   #2
Massimo Power
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
Massimo Power is a name known to allMassimo Power is a name known to allMassimo Power is a name known to allMassimo Power is a name known to allMassimo Power is a name known to allMassimo Power is a name known to allMassimo Power is a name known to allMassimo Power is a name known to allMassimo Power is a name known to allMassimo Power is a name known to allMassimo Power is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Massimo Power
how bad did you overheat it? odds are ur motor would be toast if it overheated enough...

www.massimopower.com
PH: 1(951)402-5386
EM:[email protected]
Special Thanks To:
www.aeperformance.com
www.domospeed.com/blog
For Their Continued Support
Massimo Power is offline   Reply With Quote