Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-10-2012, 09:51 PM   #91
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
you again? post a pic of your car and i'll post mine. then everyone else will chime in and tell you to shut the fuck up. if someone has an appreciation for this car, clearly its not you because a winner is me.
i would love to see this, only because it's been said that your car is in storage and has been in progress for at least 5 years.

Quote:
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2012, 09:53 PM   #92
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
maybe the guy crashed OFF ROAD....?

ahah i cant believe the guy got pinked for this, you guys are harsh.
It's not mostly about crashing. More so about the drinking and driving part. Last I checked drinking and driving was illegal.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:41 AM   #93
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
i would love to see this, only because it's been said that your car is in storage and has been in progress for at least 5 years.
fuck that car. i am tired of these projects, they drain you to death.
i am so tired and beat at the moment that i pushed my s13 out of the garage and tossed it outside. its under a cover and what not, but this mazda project has got me TIRED. fuck cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garofalory View Post
Today I rolled/flared/and tucked wires under my fenders. There was paint cracking even with the heat. It showed RED. I scrapped the hood...showed WHITE. The guy didn't even SAND IT....he is fucked for court and the BAR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA-Life86 View Post
You thought he was gonna strip it down to metal AND paint it for $950? It's common practice to paint over paint
absolutely. and, its EXPECTED that when you paint over paint, for it not to stick anywhere as good as OEM. when you roll/flare/pull - you crack paint, no other way about it. the fact that you attempted this AFTER paint proves that you are a fucking retard. when I roll/pull, I always tell people that we will reach a point eventually... that paint will be damaged. FLATTENING the lip is about as far as you can go without paint damage... and even then, its risky.

im sure in this case the painter just scotch brited the car and called it a day
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote