Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-26-2004, 06:01 PM   #121
knghtryde
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
knghtryde has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I have a grey Q45 with 18 inch ADR wheels, with Z32 calipers and rotors and a custom exhaust.

To push oneself to the limit is all that
one can do. To quit is to die.
knghtryde is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2004, 07:26 PM   #122
SilviaNinja240
Zilvia FREAK!

SilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enough
that was pretty fun! Good turn out, kudos to Var for setting it up. Hopefully Pinky will be running soon, on the bright side good drift though Brandon, we'll need more events at the next ghetto Olympics (the tire toss, transmission bench press, etc, etc..) But them damn #%^ing bees!!!! Trying to gaff my food. Quite the day I may say.
Old 07-27-2004, 01:18 AM   #123
willcheung
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
willcheung is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to willcheung
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiger77
The BBQ was not what I expected. Not sure if it worth the hour and a half drive. However, nice to meet some cool people on the site. That until the horseplay with the ice throwing and water splashing. Reminded me of the junior/highschool days. Especially when they were wasting some water bottles that I have bought for people to drink. Overall, I'm not too impressed.
SaWaDiCup thaiger, i think you still remember me right, the one from Michigan. I feel bad that you are not having that much fun, I guess I will be piss off if I bought some some stuff and people treat it like shit and wasting it like that.

Sorry I have to leave so early, I could of talk more to you guys and get to know everyone better. but that cool, I am going to be here for good, so lets make more of this type of meets. BTW what time did the you guys leave? and what did you guys do after?
Old 07-27-2004, 04:32 AM   #124
thaiger77
Zilvia Member

thaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of lightthaiger77 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to thaiger77
s14

[QUOTE=willcheung]SaWaDiCup thaiger, i think you still remember me right, the one from Michigan. I feel bad that you are not having that much fun, I guess I will be piss off if I bought some some stuff and people treat it like shit and wasting it like that. [QUOTE=willcheung]

Yeah bro, I still remember ya. It was nice meeting someone from the midwest. The BBQ wasn't too bad. I just thought it might turn out like another Grant Ranch. So are you living out or in school cause you still got Michigan plate. Having out of state plate is nice cause cops don't really bother you too much especially having loud exhaust and avoid emission if you have SR20.
thaiger77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 02:06 PM   #125
that180guy
Zilvia Addict

that180guy is making a name for him/her selfthat180guy is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to that180guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sLiDewAys
OHH YEAH... who was that guy screamin out " AKUMA DORI SUCKS" haha i'mma chop ur tongue off " HOME BOIEEYYYYY" KIdding. HrMmM what else. ohh yeah we went to golf land to join in on some gaming action and i got my ass handed to me on Initial D. oHH well. its a game....
AkUMA DORi aka "cali drift devils"

bhahahahaha

Lazy Penguin > AkuMA DORi

AkuMA DORi sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha
good times...untilll the dreaded "fudged wiring" of pinky...but hey, we still had a good time, chillin in the parking lot till 3am wif pizzas n soda

Part of the Elite Shasta Speed Stars
RIP......05-09-03....*sniff sniff
the beast nears completion.....

YOU LOOK AND U BUY STUFF !!!!!
that180guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 02:46 AM   #126
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to blu808
I will kill everyone with a $5 welded diff. Ha ha ha ha
Old 07-28-2004, 02:47 AM   #127
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Quote:
Originally Posted by knghtryde
I have a grey Q45 with 18 inch ADR wheels, with Z32 calipers and rotors and a custom exhaust.

And i eat top romin
Old 07-29-2004, 02:31 AM   #128
willcheung
Zilvia Member

[QUOTE=thaiger77][QUOTE=willcheung]SaWaDiCup thaiger, i think you still remember me right, the one from Michigan. I feel bad that you are not having that much fun, I guess I will be piss off if I bought some some stuff and people treat it like shit and wasting it like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by willcheung

Yeah bro, I still remember ya. It was nice meeting someone from the midwest. The BBQ wasn't too bad. I just thought it might turn out like another Grant Ranch. So are you living out or in school cause you still got Michigan plate. Having out of state plate is nice cause cops don't really bother you too much especially having loud exhaust and avoid emission if you have SR20.

WELL, I WAS ORIGINALLY FROM HAWAII, I WENT TO SCHOOL IN MICHIGAN FOR 3 YEARS AND I AM DONE, I JUST CAME BACK HERE BECAUSE MY FAMILLY DECIDE TO MOVE HERE FROM HAWAII, THEREFORE I AM NEW OVER HERE AND TRY TO KNOW SOME PEOPLE, I BROUGHT THE CAR OVER THERE AND GOING TO KEEP IT REGISTER IN MICHIGAN, THEREFORE I CAN DO ILLEGAL MOD WITH OUT WORRY ABOUT EMISSION OVER HRE IN CALI
Old 07-29-2004, 02:53 AM   #129
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
hehe how does a "team" suck or not? ...
dvdevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2004, 09:18 AM   #130
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
Quote:
Originally Posted by willcheung
, THEREFORE I CAN DO ILLEGAL MOD WITH OUT WORRY ABOUT EMISSION OVER HRE IN CALI

That's pretty cool if it works. How do you keep registering it in Michigan when you live in California? I thought there was a lot about your main residence or something. anyways that's pretty tight
Old 08-05-2004, 02:05 AM   #131
willcheung
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by westboroughpimp
That's pretty cool if it works. How do you keep registering it in Michigan when you live in California? I thought there was a lot about your main residence or something. anyways that's pretty tight
I got friends who live there, friends who is local michiganian, and my car is regester to their address. every year the regestration will mail over there, and i just paypal my friend he will help me renew it. also there is no emission or safety check in michigan