Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 09-24-2018, 12:03 PM   #1
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
2014 Chevrolet Chevy Cruze - RS Package

2014 Chevrolet Cruze 1LT
Transmission: Automatic
Engine: 1.4L DOHC 16V TURBO
Fuel: Regular unleaded (yes, premium is not needed)
MPG: 26/38 (I averaged about 33mpg)

What's up guys, I'm listing my Cruze up for sale since recently picking up another vehicle. This car has been a fantastic daily for me, I almost feel dumb selling it. Car has the RS package which includes a sportier front and rear fascia, side skirts, trunk spoiler, fog lights, alloy wheels and a completely different rear suspension design for optimal handling. My father purchased this car new in 2014 and I bought it from him about a year and a half ago so the car has stayed in our family and has been maintained well. No accidents and the clean title is on-hand.

A CARB-Legal AEM short ram intake($200+) was installed so the cool turbo and blow off valve noises can be heard. This will still pass smog! The original intake box will also be included as well. Other than that the car is completely stock and everything works as it should. Engine oil was just replaced with synthetic oil.

There are some small rock chips and minor scratches here and there as expected with a 4 year old car with 75k miles. Tires are worn and will need to be replaced soon, but they are pretty cheap. I was quoted $75/each.

Vast majority of the miles are highway. $8,500 OBO.

spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2018, 01:05 PM   #2
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
zenkicpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 06:37 PM   #3
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenkicpe View Post
My reaction when I see your sun beaten camry front end

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote