Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-27-2013, 03:03 PM   #301
di-devol
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
di-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pblesh85 View Post
Phone only goes in right pocket, keys in left, wallet right rear... ONLY
Phone in left pocket with smokes, lighter and keys in right pocket, wallet in back right pocket, coins go in left back pocket, ALWAYS.
Old 08-27-2013, 03:37 PM   #302
theronin
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Thank God I finally managed to stop doing this, but I used to type out in my head everything I said. You have no idea how mentally exhausting that is.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 07:38 PM   #303
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
^Fuck now I can't stop doing that.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:07 AM   #304
Maikeru5
Leaky Injector

Maikeru5 is an unknown quantity at this point
I put my wallet in my front right pocket because it bugs me to sit on it. Everyone around here looks at me goofy.
Maikeru5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 04:11 PM   #305
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
i do the same thing. Sadly, it isn't because my wallet is full of money, but rather full of shit
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:16 PM   #306
smoked240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
smoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via MSN to smoked240
Wow and I thought I was crazy!! First time I see someone in their vehicle I make like a mental image of it and that vehicle and it will stick out like a sore thumb...I know too many people haha.
I know I got OCD and ADHD to an extent but I like to change it up everyday and change shit around and test me. The human mind is such a mystery.
Old 08-28-2013, 09:38 PM   #307
S14kouki_10
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
S14kouki_10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I'll have a conversation with someone and then later on ill have the same conversation in my head but change things around.
S14kouki_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 11:09 PM   #308
240o'clock
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
240o'clock is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
when i sleep i need to have a pillow between my legs....ever since i was a kid it just made me comfortable.

When i sleep i need to have a fan on for the noise, or else ill wake up..

When i cut my nails it needs to be in the shower because when im in the shower my nails are soft and i hate the feeling of when u cut your nails when they are dry, it feels like my nails are scratching on a chalk board...lol

Im a slow eater because everytime a take a bite of food, i need to wash it down with water or else it get stuck in my throat, fkin annoying lol
240o'clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 11:14 PM   #309
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240o'clock View Post
when i sleep i need to have a pillow between my legs....ever since i was a kid it just made me comfortable.

When i sleep i need to have a fan on for the noise, or else ill wake up..

When i cut my nails it needs to be in the shower because when im in the shower my nails are soft and i hate the feeling of when u cut your nails when they are dry, it feels like my nails are scratching on a chalk board...lol
Its actually good for you to have a pillow in between your legs. Something to do with alignment. And I have a huge box fan that blows right on me. The sound and the cool put me out.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
Old 08-29-2013, 12:59 PM   #310
7x13
Leaky Injector

7x13 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have the bad habit of cracking my knuckles in everyway possible.
might not be the only one who does it but I'm the only one I know that cracks his knees.

usually do one leg at a time standing up like a butterfly stretch.
makes me feel limber lol.
7x13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 02:47 PM   #311
di-devol
Zilvia FREAK!

di-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7x13 View Post
I have the bad habit of cracking my knuckles in everyway possible.
might not be the only one who does it but I'm the only one I know that cracks his knees.

usually do one leg at a time standing up like a butterfly stretch.
makes me feel limber lol.
I crack knuckles too.
I pop my knees, I stand one one leg and kinda twist and bend my knee to do it lol.
Old 08-29-2013, 04:07 PM   #312
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I used to do weird when i was a kid, not no more. I do know some one that will top all you guys lol
Late Night Crew #1

Last edited by Felipe; 08-29-2013 at 04:07 PM.. Reason: will continue later..
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 06:52 PM   #313
tac 1
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
tac 1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I watch Top Gear, Discovery Channel, Natgeo or animal planet whenever I need to go sleep right away.. Lol
tac 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 08:23 PM   #314
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
I could do thumbs only push ups.

nevermind I cant do the 4 finger (no thumbs) push up anymore.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 12:05 AM   #315
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
tacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I always carry my Android phone in my right pocket, extra phone battery in the little coin pocket they have in jeans, a guitar pick in the little coin pocket as well, my iPod and earphones in my left pocket, and my wallet in one of my back pockets, usually the right. Sometimes I switch to avoid long term spine misshaping/curving/whatever from sitting down on my thick wallet.

And whenever I'm about to drive my car, I carry my two different lug nut keys for my wheels in my right pocket.

I'm hindering my pants from maximum performance. My pants are heavy as shit.

Amateur photography by me
tacobellman_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 02:07 AM   #316
theronin
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobellman_2007 View Post
I always carry my Android phone in my right pocket, extra phone battery in the little coin pocket they have in jeans, a guitar pick in the little coin pocket as well, my iPod and earphones in my left pocket, and my wallet in one of my back pockets, usually the right. Sometimes I switch to avoid long term spine misshaping/curving/whatever from sitting down on my thick wallet.

And whenever I'm about to drive my car, I carry my two different lug nut keys for my wheels in my right pocket.

Are you serious?

Old 08-30-2013, 04:32 AM   #317
soundboy
Zilvia Junkie

soundboy is an unknown quantity at this point
You need to walk with a fanny pack

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 4
soundboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 05:19 AM   #318
Driftwire
Zilvia Addict

Driftwire is an unknown quantity at this point
Why are you carrying an ipod and headphones when your android phone (with extra battery) Will play music perfectly fine if you download Winamp.

Go get a jansport or something
Did you check the potato fuse located in the front right corner of your gas tank?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB33 View Post
No i haven't. To be honest i didnt know there was a fuse there. Thats not a fuse for the fuel pump is it?
Driftwire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 05:24 AM   #319
Driftwire
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
OCD was made up by scene girls.

These are just weird little habits we have picked up along the span of our lives.

Every night when I am falling asleep, I untuck the bottom of my blanket and tuck it under my legs. I started doing it when I was small now it's just habit and comfortable. Probably to keep the monsters from getting in near my feet.

HAHA I do the same thing with my blanket. I also have to have the blanket up to my neck to protect it... (Protect ya neck)

I dont eat the end of the french fry that im holding onto so i always have a pile of fry nubs.
Did you check the potato fuse located in the front right corner of your gas tank?
Quote:
No i haven't. To be honest i didnt know there was a fuse there. Thats not a fuse for the fuel pump is it?
Old 08-30-2013, 09:01 AM   #320
jsu1012
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
jsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to beholdjsu1012 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
when on the internet and reading, an article or even just reading everyone's post on here. i left click and highlight the word im reading with the mouse. i've done it so long i do it as fast as im reading. lol idk.. co workers give me shit about it all the time.

@streetstyle_jay
jsu1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 01:20 PM   #321
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundboy View Post

Dude more like a man bag lol

Just dont be this guy...

Soo yeah.. You want wierd shit.... I know some one who likes to chew/feel/taste/eat the foam from the couch/chairs like the memory foam part. Im like dude realy wtf?
Late Night Crew #1
Old 08-30-2013, 02:35 PM   #322
acslater9
Zilvia Addict

acslater9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsu1012 View Post
when on the internet and reading, an article or even just reading everyone's post on here. i left click and highlight the word im reading with the mouse. i've done it so long i do it as fast as im reading. lol idk.. co workers give me shit about it all the time.
Holy shit I do the same lmao.
acslater9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:51 PM   #323
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

tacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin View Post
Are you serious?
Yes. I also forgot to mention that I have a lanyard with a keychain carabiner that I hook on to one of the belt loops that has my I.D., a remote key, two souvenir keychains, and seven keys attached to it. lmao I know, it's quite ridiculous how much things I have to carry around with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundboy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
Dude more like a man bag lol

Just dont be this guy...

lmao That man bag on the guy with white shirt actually looks not bad... O.o

Old 09-01-2013, 12:51 AM   #324
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
lmao That man bag on the guy with white shirt actually looks not bad... O.o
please tell me your talking about the picture with 4 guys
Late Night Crew #1
Old 09-04-2013, 12:00 PM   #325
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
please tell me your talking about the picture with 4 guys
The one that's not wearing glasses.

lmao yes, I was referring to the picture with 4 guys :P

Old 09-04-2013, 12:35 PM   #326
di-devol
Zilvia FREAK!

I constantly pop my ears. I used to swim alot, and just never stopped doing it.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:43 AM   #327
Driftwire
Zilvia Addict

I flick my cig every 2 seconds to make sure no extra ash is hanging around.

I lower my music everytime i slow down to a light and I dont know why because systems are legal now.

I wont use a radar detector in my car if the wire is hanging on the dash, I have to solder it into the harness the day I buy the car.

I remove the rearview mirrors off all of my cars because I dont like how it hangs in my sight.

When making a freezer pizza It has to be cooked at 420 degrees (I used to be a huge stoner) or else it doesnt taste good.

I cant drink my rum and coke unless its 1 can of soda and 4 shots of captain.

I refuse to drink the last inch to half inch of beer bottle.

When at work and writing something I write the letters in sync with the guitar riff going on or beat of the song. Lol some work gets done slower than others..

I do the shifter wiggle and even when im driving in 5th Ill hit the clutch and pull it out and put it back to make sure im in 5th gear..

I also remove the sun visors from most of my cars.
Quote:
Old 09-10-2013, 08:55 AM   #328
iBlaze240
Leaky Injector

iBlaze240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwire View Post
I flick my cig every 2 seconds to make sure no extra ash is hanging around.

I lower my music everytime i slow down to a light and I dont know why because systems are legal now.

I wont use a radar detector in my car if the wire is hanging on the dash, I have to solder it into the harness the day I buy the car.

I remove the rearview mirrors off all of my cars because I dont like how it hangs in my sight.

When making a freezer pizza It has to be cooked at 420 degrees (I used to be a huge stoner) or else it doesnt taste good.

I cant drink my rum and coke unless its 1 can of soda and 4 shots of captain.

I refuse to drink the last inch to half inch of beer bottle.

When at work and writing something I write the letters in sync with the guitar riff going on or beat of the song. Lol some work gets done slower than others..

I do the shifter wiggle and even when im driving in 5th Ill hit the clutch and pull it out and put it back to make sure im in 5th gear..

I also remove the sun visors from most of my cars.
You're fuckin weird haha. But no, I actually do a lot of those things too. But that's quite a list. I have a weird thing I do that I'm a bit ashamed of. I'm in no way made of money. I get kost of my nice parts through good deals. But it bothers the shit out of me to see people put Rotas, Drag, or XXR's, or any other kind of shit knockoff wheels on their cars. I even try to force myself to accept them because in all honesty, some do look very good, but there's the part of me that hates the poor quality and I cant get over it for the life of me...ugh
iBlaze240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:04 AM   #329
Ramonesfreak2010
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Ramonesfreak2010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I can only sleep face down on my stomach with my right cheek on the pillow, blanket on top, but with my left leg hanging out.
Ramonesfreak2010 is offline   Reply With Quote