Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 09-08-2008, 07:11 PM   #91
Boostin on you
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
Boostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
blew my tire near there so it was my only shot.
got 2 federals for my scion DD, price was alright.

good workers, shop seems legit, guys were nice.

would definitely recommend them
Boostin on you is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2008, 09:24 PM   #92
Eddie@Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (6)
Eddie@Performance is making a name for him/her selfEddie@Performance is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Eddie@Performance
+1 for Citytireonline, Brian is da man! I purchase some tires from him myself as well.
Duarte, CA 91010
Where the 210 & 605 Freeways meet, Buena Vista Exit!

My Garage:
1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin-Turbo (modded weekend car)
2008 Suzuki GSX-R750 (Race/Weekend bike)
2003 Toyota 4Runner V8 Limited (Daily stock and boring)
2002 Honda VFR800 Interceptor V-TEC (Sport Touring Bike)
Eddie@Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:09 AM   #93
hippo_chips
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
hippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nice
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Another awesome buy at city tire. Came in for just two tires(thank got they had them, I'll call next time, hahaha), got one mounted, paid, and that was that. Great service again.
hippo_chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:51 AM   #94
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
city tire is TOTALLY BOMB
Old 09-17-2008, 06:12 PM   #95
SleepySR
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
SleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i got some feddy's fast and cheap woot woot! +100!
Old 09-17-2008, 09:03 PM   #96
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (29)
Jonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jonnie Fraz
beat my local shop by better than $100.00 on a set of four Federals...and that includes shipping and all. We will be doing more business.

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Jonnie Fraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 12:34 AM   #97
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Awesome place!!! They make some bomb Carne Asada.
Oh and install tires too.
Definitely recommend city tire.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 12:27 AM   #98
jspecusa
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (7)
jspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jspecusa
bought some Yokohama from John.
easy to deal with, give me a price mount and balanced.
his guys works fast, I would go back again for another set of tires.
best tire shop in socal.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:05 AM   #99
beb
Zilvia Junkie

beb is an unknown quantity at this point
When I had my s2k, I took it here for alignment. Great, quick service! John and Brian are always great! :P
beb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:04 PM   #100
iHeartTheTouge
Zilvia Addict

iHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfection
Ordered my third set of tires from these guys. As always, quick and smooth transaction, great customer service as well. As long as they're in business, I'll continue to order from them!
Old 02-03-2011, 11:13 AM   #101
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I went about 2 wks ago to get a pair of 225/40/18 falkens's stretched on my 18x10's and it was quick and easy..I was in and out in about 20-30 min

thanks guys
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:14 PM   #102
chibo
Zilvia FREAK!

chibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to chibo
Orded maybe 4-5 sets of tires of the past few years.
Sent a friend to order a set of 215/45-17 595's last week because the website has them at $58.00 a piece. Call, do the order, etc. Get the card statement today before they have arrived and it turns out they were really $71 a piece and 'there is nothing we can do' about the website not being updated and we weren't given a total when ordering.

Everything was great before but now I am kinda pissed.

1989 S13 | 1996 S14 | 2001 E46 | 2009 ZX6R
chibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:41 PM   #103
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chibo View Post
Orded maybe 4-5 sets of tires of the past few years.
Sent a friend to order a set of 215/45-17 595's last week because the website has them at $58.00 a piece. Call, do the order, etc. Get the card statement today before they have arrived and it turns out they were really $71 a piece and 'there is nothing we can do' about the website not being updated and we weren't given a total when ordering.

Everything was great before but now I am kinda pissed.
wow...that doesn't seem right. did you call john?
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:12 PM   #104
chibo
Zilvia FREAK!

chibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to chibo
My friend called back, don't know who answered the phone. That is when he was told "there is nothing I can do" and the website thing.
He is on an incredibly tight budget otherwise $60 bucks or so wouldn't have been a big deal. It's still not but...

1989 S13 | 1996 S14 | 2001 E46 | 2009 ZX6R
chibo is offline   Reply With Quote