Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 04-21-2008, 12:45 PM   #91
besTint
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (81)
besTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Send a message via AIM to besTint
bucky is the shiet! he goes out of his way to get something done for YOU. he's the heart of r&d factory.
besTint is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2008, 01:52 PM   #92
cserrano86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
cserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Hell yeah dude,
Bucky has worked on my car a few times with excellent work every time. I was supposed to be back in to get some more work done soon but I lost my baby to a minivan this weekend...I should call Bucky and let him know.

Chris Serrano
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
Watch the Mac cracks! Zilvia runs on Mac and oh a few Linux servers.
cserrano86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:17 AM   #93
Inland180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
Inland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inland180
Dealt with them once again and everything went smooth and great prices! Thanks Edward

Feedback LINK
Inland180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 05:31 PM   #94
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Bought a KA aluminum radiator and maf adapter from him.
He actually ordered the wrong one [SR radiator].
He takes the time to go to the distributor and get the right one, fine.
He said just go to lunch with the guys or come back in an hr.
I ended up eating lunch with the guys from R&D, they were pretty cool.

Went back to R&D, got the radiator, looked fine.
Went to pay him the $150 advertised in his advertiser sale thread.....
Eddie failed to mention its only $150 if its cash....
Thanks a lot.

Ended up paying $162 something out the door on my credit card.

Needed a maf adapter for an N60.
Eddie hands me a maf.
Says it should work.
Too bad it doesnt even bolt up.
Maf was $8 more.
Wouldn't be bad if it fit.

They were satisfactory other than the maf.

Do business with them again? Not too sure. Maybe, maybe not.
1-10 scale... I give them a 7.5.
Only because the good prices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 04:02 PM   #95
rps13sr20
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
rps13sr20 is a name known to allrps13sr20 is a name known to allrps13sr20 is a name known to allrps13sr20 is a name known to allrps13sr20 is a name known to allrps13sr20 is a name known to allrps13sr20 is a name known to allrps13sr20 is a name known to allrps13sr20 is a name known to allrps13sr20 is a name known to allrps13sr20 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Picked up an open diff from them today. Cool guys, good prices.
rps13sr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 04:10 PM   #96
tsx1racer04
Zilvia Member

tsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to beholdtsx1racer04 is a splendid one to behold
Bought an Alternator and radiator off of Ed today. Great prices. Super Nice guy!! A+++

BTW- Thanks for the fuses!

Ill be certainly be doing business with them again whenever I need parts.
tsx1racer04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 09:54 PM   #97
js13
BANNED

js13 is an unknown quantity at this point
hell ya bucky is the shit and he dose go out of his way to get shit done ,,and he dose a great job when it comes to swaps ,, his kool people ,,,, an damn i still o that guy 100 buck ill give then to u when i go down there ,, lol ,,,,, all i have to say is that bucky is the shit
js13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 02:05 AM   #98
boosted98gst
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
boosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boosted98gst
I am going to paste and copy my other tread here so more people can see it.

R & D factory I am pissed
Here goes in the past year and half Ive spent over 6k at this place, 5 months ago I bought an engine (rb25det)from edward, over the phone I called several times and was told a mint rb25det clip is in stock, either way I put down half the money to hold the motor and told them I would pick it up in 3 weeks from ohio, I stuck to my word and when my father was in california in his semi he picked it up for me. I get the clip a week later, and was told it was missing IAC, alternator, coilpacks , harness blah blah blah I get a recipt from buckey saying what all it was missing and was told I would have everything within a week with his signature on the paper, I stayed calm not getting mad, but when I figure I pay more for a clip I should get everything mint and intact..either way .............As this is going on bucky decides to do my harness swap for me for the rb25, weeks go by I call and half the time no one answers , thats fine I understand people are busy but I do expect someone to call me back , I mean I did spend 6,700 with your guys shop......finally my dad is back in california again and I told him just to drop by and see if you can just pick the parts up , help them not spend money to ship it out since you are close, He gets my harness back but no parts, either way I get a harness back that looks like crap like a 3 year old did it and not one plug or harness was changed like we talked over the phone, just wiring hanging out some not even wrapped up......either way I send it off to get checked out from another supporting zilvia store and they could not belive he wanted me to pay for this work, either way it costed me 300$ to get it done the right way. Months go by and I hear the same thing over and over we will call you back when bucky gets back, this and this which is complete bullshit id rather you just say you dont have the part.........either way my car is still down 5 months later because they promised me to get in one week and im still waiting to start my car, I do not even know if my motor works .......This is the last time im dealing with you guys............I held off along time to see if they would pull through but they take my kindness for a weakness and think im prolly not going to do anything about it, either way ive prolly sold over 40 engines for you guys from all my friends and located from california, co, to ohio .................I know this sounds cheezy because im 25 but im not able to do it face to face, but you better have my parts ready by tomorrow my father is going to pick them up for me because im in ohio at work......either way I just want my parts and I will never call your shop or deal with you again.
thank you!

300$ to fix shitty harness job
75 a peice for my coilpacks 450$ total
140$ used for my alternator and brackets
150$ for my IAC motors

PRETTY SAD WHEN SHOPS YOU DID NOT EVEN BUY A MOTOR FROM GOES OUT OF THEIR WAY TO HELP YOU GET STUFF .
boosted98gst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 02:10 AM   #99
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
What I meant to say. Is we were going on the 2nd month.
As in the first 30 days have passed...

Problem has been resolved...finally.
I also forgot to mention.

The HUD came in my mail. and I was refunded.

I checked to see if the HUD even worked.

FUCK no. didn't even illuminate.

So regaurdless my product was shit.

I threw that shit away.

Again.

Thumbs down.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 01:15 PM   #100
240esux
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240esux
my friend got his swap done from these assholes and on the way home there was rod knock so he called and took it back and tried saying that theres no room at the shop so he cant help out with that. so he finally got them to "swap" out the motor, and the dumbasses covered up the knock with thicker oil and did the same shit on the way home again. so we went back supposidly got it fixed and on the way home again, the turbo blew.
id never ever have these assholes work on my car, even if the swap was free!!!!! there motor swaps are cheap for a reason!!! there just built with whatever scrap parts are laying around the shop.
240esux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 09:09 PM   #101
boosted98gst
Zilvia Junkie

boosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant future
this edward I want my right parts for my car so I can get it running, if it wasnt for your shop my car would of been on the road months ago.

Last edited by boosted98gst; 08-27-2008 at 12:43 AM..
Old 08-27-2008, 12:44 AM   #102
boosted98gst
Zilvia Junkie

sorry for my lang I was just very upset.
Old 08-30-2008, 05:36 PM   #103
beeracing s14
Zilvia Addict

beeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of light
i wanna get my auto tranny replaced. i wanna have rnd do it. if job get done right, ill throw my 4 cents over for comment.
beeracing s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:48 PM   #104
boosted98gst
Zilvia Junkie

R&D FActory

EDWARD its been 1 year now and were are the parts you promised me over and over and over????? my car is still down because I bought this motor from your shop that was nothing I was told over the phone. I still have the written agreement that my dad got when we picked up the motor saying that I would recieve my parts within 14 days after you pick them up at the other warehouse. I have been nothing but a loyal customer that has spent over 7k in my hard earned money into ur shop only to be shafted over and over. I have called the shop over 20 times being a gentlemen and asking when and where are my parts, everytime its the same thing , " I will get them to you they are at my other warehouse" dude I gave you 365 days to get me my parts that you promised over and over to get me. MY CAR IS STILL NOT RUNNING BECAUSE OF YOUR LIES
YOU TOLD ME BEFORE I SENT MY MONEY THE REASON I SHOULD BUY A CLIP IS THAT WAY I HAVE ALL THE PARTS I NEED, BUT AFTER GETTING MY FRONT CLIP IT WAS ALREADY PICKED APART. NO DOUBT IN MY MIND YOU LIED TO ME OVER AND OVER.
I still need my wiring harness upper and lower, my coilpacks, my alternator

Like a typical scammer you stopped emailing me back and not even calling me back after you got my money.
Old 03-09-2009, 03:50 PM   #105
boosted98gst
Zilvia Junkie

09-14-2008, 03:25 PM R&D Factory
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (9)

Re: parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted98gst
Ive sent you 2 emails with nothing and it says you have logged into zilvia how come you are not aleast emailing me back? please I need these parts asap I need to get my car back I just a 1550 check for just keeping my car parked at this place at this car shop, Either give me my money back for this motor and I will even pay to ship it back to you its been nothing but bad for me and ive been nothing but a good customer. I will contact the better business bural if I do not hear back, im sick of this.

Hey J , sorry as you can see we have not turn on the zilvia for 3days ( myself was busy with a new shippment and visiter from Japan) and yes i got ur harness in the box right next to me, is from the same engine parts i send it to you last time it will be going by USPS priority to you. thanks , will give u the T# tomorrow .

ed
Old 03-09-2009, 04:40 PM   #106
boosted98gst
Zilvia Junkie

like usual never got a tracking number, never got my stuff in the mail, not even an email or a call. How the hell is it ok to do this to people? I wish i would of never bought anything from you, how can you pay for somthing and never get what you pay for ? I concider this the same as stealing from someone, all you care about is yourself. You prolly will not even have the balls to come in here at try to lie or stick up for yourself because you know what you did is wrong.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:54 PM   #107
boosted98gst
Zilvia Junkie

Edward the reason I put it out in the open like this is because no one would reply back to any of my emails or private messages, I tryed everyway in my power to do this the right way, I feel that the seller should be the one to go out of there way to make things right, but it has been the opposite I am the only one who calls you and I never get calls back letting me know anything. I went out of my way to spend the extra money to be sure I get a motor that is all 100% there with nothing I would have to buy , but this motor is missing so many things that I can not even justify buying parts for it when it should of came with my front clip. Are you telling me you have another motor for me? because that would be the only logical way to fix this problem. You have to admit I kept by my word by sending my money on time when I said I was and did everything to help you out with even setting up shipping for the motor. You know my address.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:14 PM   #108
gunmetalr32
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
gunmetalr32 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i had them trouble shoot my mr2 and after a year they never fixed the problem, also someone broke into the yard and bent my engine lid.... and my whole car was full of dog hair, and when i got it back running like shit he didn't want to refund me my money or replace the engine lid, after i fought for my money back he gave me a silvia conversion... i will never go there again!!!
Old 03-09-2009, 08:43 PM   #109
boosted98gst
Zilvia Junkie

I spent more money on parking for my car then I paid for my front clip and it still does not run, I deserve somthing. Like a new front clip.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:02 PM   #110
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (68)
kevmeistah21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kevmeistah21
Maybe i shouldn't take my car over there.. I don't want someone messing with my car and dog hair! I did buy a speed sensor for cheap and the transaction was fast and ed was nice!
kevmeistah21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:44 AM   #111
veeates36
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
veeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to veeates36
I've had 2 transactions with R&D and everything went smooth.. They even gave me a $10 credit. Thanks again R&D
Old 03-10-2009, 10:09 AM   #112
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunmetalr32 View Post
and my whole car was full of dog hair
lol CHESTER!!! get out of there! lol

I have bought many part off them and have been going there for along time with no problems. I even had a VLSD installed there. Ed was a cool cat. Bucky (i think that was his name ) presented me with the best service ever! Guys like that will make you go back to any shop.

I have heard stories like this before and makes me wonder.

Sucks bro. Hope you get your stuff and get back on track.
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:35 AM   #113
s15specR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
s15specR is making a name for him/her selfs15specR is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Youi're going to hear stories about every shop, people are not perfect, but it seems they are trying to fix the problem and not ignore it like others.
s15specR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:36 AM   #114
Dustxking
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Dustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I have purchased several items from r&d great guys great customer service. I know it sucks in your sittuation but just work it out. It will work out in the end.
Dustxking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:21 PM   #115
boosted98gst
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustxking View Post
I have purchased several items from r&d great guys great customer service. I know it sucks in your sittuation but just work it out. It will work out in the end.

Thats why he still does not reply to my im's or emails or phone calls my number must be blocked .
Old 03-10-2009, 07:54 PM   #116
R&D Factory
Zilvia Addict

R&D Factory is making his/her stupidity well-knownR&D Factory is making his/her stupidity well-knownR&D Factory is making his/her stupidity well-knownR&D Factory is making his/her stupidity well-knownR&D Factory is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted98gst View Post
Thats why he still does not reply to my im's or emails or phone calls my number must be blocked .
hello sir,
pm's have been sent. we are doing are best to try to resolve this unfortunate situation. we are hoping that we will move forward and reach a conclusion soon. once again our deepest apologies.

team r&d

Last edited by R&D Factory; 03-11-2009 at 03:47 PM..
R&D Factory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:13 AM   #117
Trent J

Trader Rating: (2)
Trent J is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
one of the great things about the southeast... swap shops aren't dime a dozen, take pride in doing my own shit, and don't have to deal with dickheads. cali is cool but fuck that.
Trent J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 05:28 PM   #118
darius_tii
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
darius_tii has a spectacular aura aboutdarius_tii has a spectacular aura aboutdarius_tii has a spectacular aura aboutdarius_tii has a spectacular aura aboutdarius_tii has a spectacular aura aboutdarius_tii has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to darius_tii
i bought an oil pan from them
everything looked great and i was happy with the product.
upon trying to install it, i realzied it wwas defective

R&D Factory was SUPER cool about it, sent me a return shipping label, and refuded me my money no problems, no questions asked

Sucks that the oil pan did not fit, but i would DEFINATLY recomend them and buy from them again
thanks for the help again guys
Darius
Old 05-10-2009, 02:31 AM   #119
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted98gst View Post
EDWARD its been 1 year now and were are the parts you promised me over and over and over????? my car is still down because I bought this motor from your shop that was nothing I was told over the phone. I still have the written agreement that my dad got when we picked up the motor saying that I would recieve my parts within 14 days after you pick them up at the other warehouse. I have been nothing but a loyal customer that has spent over 7k in my hard earned money into ur shop only to be shafted over and over. I have called the shop over 20 times being a gentlemen and asking when and where are my parts, everytime its the same thing , " I will get them to you they are at my other warehouse" dude I gave you 365 days to get me my parts that you promised over and over to get me. MY CAR IS STILL NOT RUNNING BECAUSE OF YOUR LIES
YOU TOLD ME BEFORE I SENT MY MONEY THE REASON I SHOULD BUY A CLIP IS THAT WAY I HAVE ALL THE PARTS I NEED, BUT AFTER GETTING MY FRONT CLIP IT WAS ALREADY PICKED APART. NO DOUBT IN MY MIND YOU LIED TO ME OVER AND OVER.
I still need my wiring harness upper and lower, my coilpacks, my alternator

Like a typical scammer you stopped emailing me back and not even calling me back after you got my money.
actually, a typical scammer does not have a business address, would never bring you to his/her place of business, you have to understand that this business is very busy. i need to mind my own business when it comes to other people's problems, but this negative post is just one of many other happy people who have been continuing to do business with this good service provider. wake up and realize that for every 10 customers there will always be 1 or 2 who are bitching about something, and until those 1 or 2 people can accept their part in the situation, nothing will get resolved.....

if you want cut throat deals on motor swaps and installs Ed has the best prices on stuff, from what i have noticed, he even gets aristo clips, and offers good deals on them too. he's where i am going to when i get my GS 300... as long as he still has that dog

Last edited by handinpants; 05-13-2009 at 01:04 AM..
handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:47 PM   #120
R&D Factory
Zilvia Addict

R&D Factory is making his/her stupidity well-knownR&D Factory is making his/her stupidity well-knownR&D Factory is making his/her stupidity well-knownR&D Factory is making his/her stupidity well-knownR&D Factory is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by handinpants View Post
man louis Gonz got his account banned for not sending someone parts and that guy was waiting less than 6 months, meanwhile this rnd factory dicked you out of $7k but they haven't gotten their account banned yet? sounds like zilvia's going easy on them because they are a paid advertisor, i think thats crap though .... zilvia listen up, serve some justice to these advertisors that wrong your people
we have been working with boosted98gst to resolve this situation. due to different circumstances this has not yet been resolved but it is in the works.

r&d factory