Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 12-02-2008, 02:13 AM   #61
ju1ce415
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ju1ce415 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ju1ce415
meet, cruise then pacifica? sounds all good to me, then on saturday pacman vs de la hoya

sick ass weekend.
ju1ce415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2008, 02:23 AM   #62
lilaznjeff
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
lilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
did any one post on NICO and norcal240sx for the meet
lilaznjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 03:47 AM   #63
ju1ce415
Leaky Injector

i did nico
Old 12-02-2008, 01:23 PM   #64
redline racer510
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
redline racer510 is on the path to ruinredline racer510 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
alright so were are we going to have the meet?
redline racer510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 01:24 PM   #65
redline racer510
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
redline racer510 is on the path to ruinredline racer510 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i think i might be able to bring a couple of guys wit 240's
redline racer510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:14 PM   #66
sumoboi7
Zilvia Member

sumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to all
would i be hated on if my shit is hella messed up cause it was just recently totaled? and is oxidized black with a primer silvia front. my other 240 is clean but i dont feel safe driving it. and it has gay ass streetglow stickers from 2 owners before me.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:32 PM   #67
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by wangan_cruiser View Post
yes there is a good place around pacifica with plenty of parking space.

bonfire is a good idea after hanging out. but then if its foggy as hell by serramonte. u know whats up by pacifica by then right?
its w/e

as long as we have jackets and a fire goin

and maybe some food

ill really consider going

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:57 PM   #68
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN View Post
its w/e

as long as we have jackets and a fire goin

and maybe some food

ill really consider going

heheheh thats the attitude im talking about.

HELL WITH IT LETS GO!
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:59 PM   #69
ju1ce415
Leaky Injector

nah no one would be hated on. 240sx ppl gotta stick together.

redline the meet is going on on the
5th of december, 9:30pm - whenever
at the parking lot next to ross ,starbucks, etc. look on the first post for the directions.

hope to see you and your 240 guys
Old 12-02-2008, 07:59 PM   #70
ju1ce415
Leaky Injector

and im down for a bonfire after.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:48 AM   #71
lilaznjeff
Zilvia Addict

lilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to behold
wow this kid is really making this offcial,

Quote:
ju1ce415 and im down for a bonfire after.
ju1ce415 just make sure you have everything set up right and kool. if the meet fucks up, next time there wouldnt be much people be going, i have people from anitoch, oakland, even sac.

few things that you should do,
set up a back up plans
make a few options, see what people want to do,
make a list of invites,
get numbers of head.

i aready made alot of invites for you aready.
good luck on the meet

pm me if you need help
Old 12-03-2008, 11:02 AM   #72
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilaznjeff View Post
wow this kid is really making this offcial,

ju1ce415 just make sure you have everything set up right and kool. if the meet fucks up, next time there wouldnt be much people be going, i have people from anitoch, oakland, even sac.

few things that you should do,
set up a back up plans
make a few options, see what people want to do,
make a list of invites,
get numbers of head.

i aready made alot of invites for you aready.
good luck on the meet

pm me if you need help

everything he said is true. if people flakes basically discouraging other people to show up for future meets.

think about a back up plan in the mean time as well.
Old 12-03-2008, 12:01 PM   #73
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
must exchange phone #'s as well

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 01:40 PM   #74
lilaznjeff
Zilvia Addict

for the past events and meets that we had over at treasure island, nothing was really setup , expect for TINMANS BBQ (it was set up really nice thank you btw) inorder to keep our norcal zilvians together i would suggest to build a stronger community and keep our norcal zilvians together. by setting up events and meets.
Old 12-03-2008, 03:16 PM   #75
ju1ce415
Leaky Injector

no homo but lets exchange numbers?
Old 12-04-2008, 09:49 PM   #76
lilaznjeff
Zilvia Addict

can some one make a list of whos going
Old 12-05-2008, 12:24 AM   #77
ju1ce415
Leaky Injector

well tomorrow is the day, again i will post the details as i did in my first post for those of you going and those who are still deciding

What: Meet, Chill, Cruise, Pics?
Who: You (friends?), your Nissan
Whenecember 5 2008 9:30PM- ?
Where:311 Gellert Blvd Daly City, CA 94015 (The parking lot)
Why:Norcal needs a meet, Nissan owners unite.

i have gotten some of your numbers, and i will call/text when the time arrives tomorrow i will be arriving early, to setup see where we all can park at , etc.
i will be in a black s13 fastback

if you need to contact me i will leave my cell (against my better judgment lol..)
415-368-8264 call or text is fine. names emmanuel.

hope to see yall there!
Old 12-05-2008, 01:12 AM   #78
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

LOL no one made a list of whos going.

btw juice buy some firewood, lighter fluid and matches for the bonfire.
Old 12-05-2008, 01:23 AM   #79
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

infamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to infamous240sx
Shitttt... why daly city? Aint the cops hella active there? Thinking about going with a couple of peeps from oakland/ alameda/ san leandro area. Anyone wanna make a caravan and meet at a place so we can "CRUISE" there not race, cuz i got a TIGHTOMATIC KA!
infamous240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 01:43 AM   #80
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamous240sx View Post
Shitttt... why daly city? Aint the cops hella active there? Thinking about going with a couple of peeps from oakland/ alameda/ san leandro area. Anyone wanna make a caravan and meet at a place so we can "CRUISE" there not race, cuz i got a TIGHTOMATIC KA!

pm me im forming a caravan for eastbay.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:40 PM   #81
blitzkrgCT9A
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
blitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
actually its not that bad.. a lot of EVO guys meet there as well.. never had any issues.

As long as you don't try to pull some stunts, burning out, drifting in parking lot, then the cops usually will leave you alone..
blitzkrgCT9A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:45 PM   #82
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
I would actually go if i had money and my gas tank wasn't on "E"
Old 12-05-2008, 03:08 PM   #83
lilaznjeff
Zilvia Addict

as far as i know, there is about4 coming from antioch, and the eastbay count is on you mark,
anthony = DOWNSHIFTSIDEWAY is going to be there as well. for the most part he said he was.
Old 12-05-2008, 08:49 PM   #84
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Yea looks like about 4 of us from pittsburg/antioch/brentwood are going.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 04:05 AM   #85
lilaznjeff
Zilvia Addict

thank you guys for coming i will be posting pictures shortly,

again thanks for supporting our local meets, updates for the 240sx annuel meet will be coming up soon.
Old 12-06-2008, 04:26 AM   #86
lilaznjeff
Zilvia Addict

Old 12-06-2008, 04:27 AM   #87
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Wish i could have gone, my car got stuck on a speed bump the other day and i was just patching up the hole it made on the exhaust resonator.
Pittsburg guys were gone by the time i was done.

midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 04:34 AM   #88
lilaznjeff
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
midnightouge Wish i could have gone, my car got stuck on a speed bump the other day and i was just patching up the hole it made on the exhaust resonator.
Pittsburg guys were gone by the time i was done.
the meet had a good turn out, thanks to everyone supporting the bayarea,

midnightouge we will be have the annual meet this around march or april, and this is going to be the biggest one. hope to see you there

JEFF
Old 12-06-2008, 04:57 AM   #89
ju1ce415
Leaky Injector

thanks for coming everyonne this was my first hosted meet, thanks to all who helped me (jeff) and such....

yeah i will try and get another one going uhhh in the near future so stay tuned..
Old 12-06-2008, 05:23 AM   #90
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Yea it was a good turnout, nice meeting everyone. It was pretty awesome that the new GTR showed up.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote