Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 04-11-2010, 08:47 PM   #1
nismo91blk240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (22)
nismo91blk240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Exclamation wtt for s14 seats/// Corbeau TRS reclining racing seat

I have up for sale a brand new Corbeau TRS racing seat. I traded my s14 seats for it but it ended up being a little on the tall side since i am 6'1" and my head is very close to touching the sunroof. I also have the bracket and slider for any s chassis available if you would like those as a package deal.

Im looking to get $200 shipped for the seat or $275 shipped with the slider and bracket included.

I am also willing to trade for 180sx kouki tail lights, clean set of kouki s14 seats, or after market head parts for a ka24de

If you have any questions or concerns, pm me on here or get a hold of me the quickest @ 574-215-5250

thanks
-jordan

Last edited by nismo91blk240sx; 04-21-2010 at 07:34 PM..
nismo91blk240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2010, 03:54 PM   #2
nismo91blk240sx
Zilvia Member

looking to trade for a nice pair of kouki s14 seats
Old 04-18-2010, 05:31 PM   #3
Strategos

Trader Rating: (0)
Strategos is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'll trade my pair of s14 seats for it. no mark or rips on mine. Does it come with bracket or all parts required to install it with? Just curious if I would be tracking down additional parts.
Strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 06:58 AM   #4
nismo91blk240sx
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strategos View Post
I'll trade my pair of s14 seats for it. no mark or rips on mine. Does it come with bracket or all parts required to install it with? Just curious if I would be tracking down additional parts.
comes with everything needed to be installed into an s-chassis
Old 04-20-2010, 02:58 PM   #5
username
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
username is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I have a 4 550cc precision injectors if you still looking for a trader offer. if you want pm or email me @ [email protected]
username is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 06:37 PM   #6
nismo91blk240sx
Zilvia Member

Price drop to $200 plus shipping

about to take it out of my car and it will just sit here in my room
Old 04-21-2010, 07:53 PM   #7
SWAT Team S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
SWAT Team S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Is the bracket driver's side?
SWAT Team S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 03:44 AM   #8
nismo91blk240sx
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT Team S14 View Post
Is the bracket driver's side?
yes
it is the driver side bracket
Old 04-22-2010, 06:53 AM   #9
Mamba
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Mamba is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
price shipped to K2G2Y8? let me know.
Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 08:12 PM   #10
SWAT Team S14
Zilvia Junkie

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY!!!!

Ok, let me just explain what happened between me & Jordan (nismo91blk240sx). I PM'd him last Thursday about the seat for sale in this thread. He responded by telling me somebody was coming to look at the seat the next day & if they didn't buy it, he would sell it to me for the price stated above ($200 SHIPPED). Well, the other buyer apparently flaked & I sent him a paypal payment for the seat in the amount of $200. On Saturday, he tells me he got the payment & he will ship the seat Monday. He also said he would take this for sale thread down once he received payment, but as you can see, that didn't happen. Anyways, Sunday night he texts me & says he doesn't have enough money to ship the seat & he's gonna have to wait to transfer the paypal funds into his banking account (which usually take 3-5 days). He apologizes & offers to throw in the rail & slider for free bc of the delay (even tho I don't need them bc I'm using it as a passenger seat). I tell him that's fine & to text me when the money clears his bank account. Last night I get a text from him that he has the money & he will ship the seat after work the next day (which is now today). Well, today while I'm at work, an email pops up on my blackberry that I have received a refund from Jordan for the seat. This is completely a surprise to me, since he didn't contact me before he decided to nix the transaction (remember he has my cell # & contacted me all throughout last week). Here's what it said in the comment section, copied word for word from my email:

Note from Jordan Ulrey:

heres the refund for the corbeau seat. someone left my door open and my dog decided to chew it up a little so ill refund your money sorry

Are you kidding me???? I immediately text him & ask him what the deal is. No response. I tell him that I still want the seat, unless it is in pieces bc I need it as a passenger seat in my drift car (so I really don't care if it's a little beat up, it's still a good price for the seat) & I ask for pics of the damage. No response. I then remind him that I already bought a passenger side bracket for the seat in lieu of me receiving it from him. Still no response. I text him AGAIN around 8pm tonight & this is the response I finally get, copied verbatim from my cell phone:

I got rid of it already it was pointless to keep because it was chewed down to the metal frame in a couple spots

As mad as I am, I understand that I at least got my money back, so it's not the end of the world, but it's still a scumbag thing to agree to sell a seat, receive payment & then decide not to finish the transaction (especially after I waited around for a week until he transferred the money to his account to ship it). Now I don't know for sure, but I can almost guarantee you that he went to ship the seat today & found out it's around $100+ to ship something that large. He decided to himself that he wasn't gonna lose that much money on the seat & refunded my money. So, now I'm stuck with a bracket for a corbeau seat that I'm not getting & a bullshit story from this jackass.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:01 PM   #11
SWAT Team S14
Zilvia Junkie

Bump to the top for more views...
Old 02-05-2011, 10:57 PM   #12
Buriantsu
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
Buriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Buriantsu
Lololololololol ^