Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2005, 08:00 PM   #1
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Introduction of myself

hello, im aparently new to zilvia.net and figured i would introduce myself before i just started posting questions...dont want to look like a poser you know...anywho about my car its a 1993 240sx hatch black top sr20det swap 5speed manual with a clutchmaster stage 3 clutch, hallman es boost controller, kaaz 2 way diff, one peice driveshaft, hks ssqv BOV, koyo2 radiator, catchcan, obx fuel pressure regulator, autometer boost guage (and of course non functional a/f guage)...car has 90,000miles on it...picked it up last november...have driven the car just about everyday ever since. Most recently my car had a accident (tragic to me) until i found out i was getting $3k for the damage. and now im getting some body goodies which includes: Charge speed front and rear wide fenders, kouki tails, and a JF gp-1 bodykit. work on the body will be starting this coming weekend and hopefully everything goes smootly...anywho some pics of my car and parts. enjoy

Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2005, 08:04 PM   #2
TheSnail
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
TheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Welcome! I guess you did not win the race against the trans-am?
Old 07-04-2005, 08:05 PM   #3
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
some more info and vids of my car in action.
my car has only run the 1/8 mile and i ran a 8.8 1/8th @ 83mph, 2.2 60ft time

the vids:
when i still had the open diff
http://videos.streetfire.net/player....C-2F2BB0000234

recent Drift Day
http://videos.streetfire.net/player....D-E7E74BB17785...

also have another vid of Drift day with other people drifting if you would like to see just post about it.
Old 07-04-2005, 08:07 PM   #4
zero.counter
Nissanaholic!

zero.counter is making a name for him/her selfzero.counter is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to zero.counter
Howz it going driftking? Welcome to the board and please shower us with the king's experiences!!!
Old 07-04-2005, 08:09 PM   #5
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

lol...no i didnt win...he beat me by about half track he runs like a 5 something second 1/8th
Old 07-04-2005, 08:21 PM   #6
kuramaya
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
welcome and nice ride brother
Old 07-04-2005, 08:25 PM   #7
s14dr1ft3r
Zilvia Member

s14dr1ft3r is making a name for him/her selfs14dr1ft3r is making a name for him/her self
Welcome driftking. as im sure you can tell, I'm new to zilvia.net myself. I just bought a zenki s14. so far its stock with the exception of the silvia front grill, and the yellow "self tint" of the headlights. she's going to have some major surgery come October. you can check it out at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1410595 . Some of you veterans on here may recognize it as I first discovered that the previous owner was selling it on this site.
Closed Thread