Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2004, 09:09 PM   #1
Tucker

Trader Rating: (0)
Tucker is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Work RSZ-R 16x7.5 +28

I'm selling my set of Work Wheels that were on my S13. They're still in great shape and have been used under a year. I bought a new car, so stuff from my 240 is going back to the community.

They are 16x7.5 +28 4x114.3. The tires are Yokohama DNA GPs (JDM BLING ES100s) and are somewhat worn down so there's about 30% of life left. They're really light wheels (check out similar size at www.worksuperwheels.com) it should be really close to 14 pounds a piece.

I'm not sure how much they retail for other than what the website says, so I'm going to sell them for a lot less than I got them for being $1000 plus shipping. I live in Hillsboro Oregon, so if you can pick it up, it'll be easier on your wallet.

You can reach me at [email protected] I'll probably only be able to check my email once a day or so until after Christmas. Pictures at:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2133791397

Feedback or general comments are appreciated. I'm also the same guy selling the Kazama T/C Rods and Apex'i Coilovers.
Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links