Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2013, 03:07 PM   #1
GTR-Garage
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (29)
GTR-Garage is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
What Aero Kits Do You Guys Want?

If we were to pack a container full of aero kits what makers would Zilvia members be the most interested in?

D-MAX
Hot Road
326 Power
BN Sports
????
Old 05-25-2013, 04:52 PM   #2
KansaiDrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
KansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Dmax for sure! Id love to get the uras type gt kit also
Old 05-25-2013, 04:57 PM   #3
g_mac530
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
g_mac530 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to g_mac530
I pm'ed you before about fenders. But definitely BN, Dmax and Super Made
Old 05-25-2013, 05:40 PM   #4
yakuzabakery
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
yakuzabakery is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
326 power for sure!
Old 05-25-2013, 05:53 PM   #5
secretcandy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
secretcandy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
d max and bn sport no compétion for the other I really want d max or bn sport pm me if you have one for me !!!
Old 05-25-2013, 06:54 PM   #6
KOUKIboy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
KOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Dmax, BN, 326 for sure, maybe some M sport also.....
Old 05-25-2013, 06:56 PM   #7
GTR-Garage
Zilvia Addict

Would there be any interest in the following kits:

Hot Road

GT-1 Motorsports

Old 05-25-2013, 07:01 PM   #8
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
dmax would be nice
Old 05-25-2013, 07:19 PM   #9
iamtheyi
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
iamtheyi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
s14 bn sports . Super fitment

Old 05-25-2013, 07:20 PM   #10
90240sx07
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
90240sx07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
hot road 326 power dmax supermade
Old 05-25-2013, 07:37 PM   #11
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Hotroad and break itoh with Koguchi or garage mak fenders.
Also Koguchi hoods would be awesome.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 05-25-2013, 07:55 PM   #12
240boi115
Zilvia FREAK!

240boi115 is an unknown quantity at this point
charge speed kits would be nice too.. they make a pretty mean kit for the coupe!
my 240 broke down..again
Old 05-25-2013, 08:40 PM   #13
andy107
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (37)
andy107 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Speaking of body kits. You know what gets people excited? DMAX FLOOR MATS!!!!!!!!!! I've spokin to RHDJapan about them right when DMAX USA closed, and they said they can request the LHD mats from DMAX if they had enough demand and orders. So far RHDJAPAN are the only guys I can get hold of to special order parts. Unfortunately they want and arm and leg for everything. Great company, don't get me wrong and I've bought from them before with no problems but sometimes I think their currency exchange rate thats built into the site is a bit off and overly high shipping cost doesn't really make sense.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:56 PM   #14
GTR-Garage
Zilvia Addict

What about G-Corporation and Final Konnexion? We'll be carrying D-MAX parts soon Andy. Including the floor mats.

Koguchi Power and Masa have gone on our list as well. Thanks for all the tips guys.
Old 05-25-2013, 09:43 PM   #15
alwyzDTF
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
alwyzDTF is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
dmax and BN!
Old 05-25-2013, 10:37 PM   #16
Style
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
Style is on the path to ruinStyle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
BOSS aero
TOP | ????????????????????????????BOSS?

326POWER
get some of their older vip style aero, not feeling the new stuff at all
Old 05-26-2013, 12:12 AM   #17
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Definitely BN, Dmax, and 326.
Old 05-26-2013, 12:21 AM   #18
jamg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jamg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
im willing to rock anything that looks good, and isn't too expensive.
Old 05-26-2013, 05:13 AM   #19
GTR-Garage
Zilvia Addict

It's interesting to note that the makers we've already spoken to are very keen on getting into the US market.
Old 05-26-2013, 05:31 AM   #20
moco
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
moco is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
326 power D-lux bodykit for s13
Old 05-26-2013, 08:32 AM   #21
andy107
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR-Garage View Post
It's interesting to note that the makers we've already spoken to are very keen on getting into the US market.
A few years ago when grass roots drifting started, JDM parts shops have been trying to first set foot in the new scene to grab hold of their aftermarket parts share. There were so many that came and go during that time. Remember Signal Auto? And the founders/drivers of Drift Emporium? Remember Super Autobacs when it first opened in Orange County? Super Autobacs sold a lot of rare and hard to get parts, and novelty items like Carboy magazines, ae86 tuning magazines, initial-d model cars, etc.... Also remember Tarzan Yamada opened a small shop and had some front cuts and engines for sale? There were a lot of big name drift pros who have set foot in the west cost to start up shop. Those were the days.

So what happened? The slow economy may be a factor. But not really. Popularity of the 240 quickly exploded and started to gang up on the long time Honda crowd. With all of this support and Zilvia shows its increasing members. People seem to be buying knock off parts and not giving manufactures a real reason to stay here in the states. I was excited when JDM Option International DVD came out in English. But they didn't stay for long because everyone pirated all of their video.

I'm surprised Vertex USA is still around. I got off the phone with them a few years ago after I ordered a kit for my s14. Heard an interesting story. They hold a small parking lot car show annually in front of their shop. About 3/4 of the 240 guys would show up with knock off Vertex kits. If it wasn't for the VIP guys keeping them in business. They would be gone as well.

We ask for legit parts. But most of us refuse to pay for it. Lets not waist anyone's time. With that I would like to add Dmax on the list.
Old 05-26-2013, 09:49 AM   #22
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
personally i don't think there is enough of a market for each brand to open up a storefront here or anything, but if we had access through someone like gtr-garage here, and they were making 2-3 orders a year it would be awesome. That way we still have access to awesome product without having to make special orders and deal with shipping costs being as much as the product itself!

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:23 AM   #23
hartig
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
hartig is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
seconded for koguchi power hood!
Old 05-26-2013, 10:38 AM   #24
GTR-Garage
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy107 View Post
A few years ago when grass roots drifting started, JDM parts shops have been trying to first set foot in the new scene to grab hold of their aftermarket parts share. There were so many that came and go during that time. Remember Signal Auto? And the founders/drivers of Drift Emporium? Remember Super Autobacs when it first opened in Orange County? Super Autobacs sold a lot of rare and hard to get parts, and novelty items like Carboy magazines, ae86 tuning magazines, initial-d model cars, etc.... Also remember Tarzan Yamada opened a small shop and had some front cuts and engines for sale? There were a lot of big name drift pros who have set foot in the west cost to start up shop. Those were the days.

So what happened? The slow economy may be a factor. But not really. Popularity of the 240 quickly exploded and started to gang up on the long time Honda crowd. With all of this support and Zilvia shows its increasing members. People seem to be buying knock off parts and not giving manufactures a real reason to stay here in the states. I was excited when JDM Option International DVD came out in English. But they didn't stay for long because everyone pirated all of their video.

I'm surprised Vertex USA is still around. I got off the phone with them a few years ago after I ordered a kit for my s14. Heard an interesting story. They hold a small parking lot car show annually in front of their shop. About 3/4 of the 240 guys would show up with knock off Vertex kits. If it wasn't for the VIP guys keeping them in business. They would be gone as well.

We ask for legit parts. But most of us refuse to pay for it. Lets not waist anyone's time. With that I would like to add Dmax on the list.
I think the fundamental issue in regard to your comments is overhead. The costs for a Japanese maker to open a storefront in the US compared to their potential for profit simply doesn't mesh. I think they have such high hopes they aren't realistic. We have no intention of creating a US shop. We're simply looking into shipping containers over and have the contents drop shipped to buyers. Having to pay rent on a building, utilities, employee salaries, etc.. just ends up making the parts more expensive in the end.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:55 AM   #25
slow_sr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
slow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant futureslow_sr20 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Dmax, coupe roof wings. Def. Dmax floor mats. Also some vanquish lips for s13 oem aero bumper peeps. If you order from RHDjapan, they are very pricey by the time the ship.
Old 05-26-2013, 11:03 AM   #26
180sxdrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
HOT ROAD for me!

Instagram @ikigai.no.jinsei
Old 05-26-2013, 11:17 AM   #27
andy107
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR-Garage View Post
I think the fundamental issue in regard to your comments is overhead. The costs for a Japanese maker to open a storefront in the US compared to their potential for profit simply doesn't mesh. I think they have such high hopes they aren't realistic. We have no intention of creating a US shop. We're simply looking into shipping containers over and have the contents drop shipped to buyers. Having to pay rent on a building, utilities, employee salaries, etc.. just ends up making the parts more expensive in the end.
Thanks for your input. I was probably ranting on off topic, I agree with you 100%. With little profit margins to be made with the parts sold to the US. There were shops that do carry authentic products and sell for almost the same price sold in Japan just minus the shipping cost of having it brought over seas. As some of us look back you can buy legit Dmax hoods for 700-800 shipped. Now its 1000+ dollars to buy it from RHD Japan. But even with a fair price, it all comes down to people still wanting it cheaper. It just kills it for the rest of us who do pay to play. As for GTR-Garage, your prices are fair for how rare some of the items you are selling, even with shipping cost its still not a bad deal.

Not to be a sore thumb to everyone here but, come on guys we can do better to support our favorite brands. Just sayin.....

I got a lot of stuff up for sale on the FS thread. I am negotiable with some items, all you got to do is ask or work with me reasonably. But there are some people who think they deserve it free.

I'll just drop the subject right now, cuz I know there will be those who might not like what I post. lol
Old 05-26-2013, 12:23 PM   #28
erict90
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
erict90 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Dmax & BN!
Old 05-26-2013, 03:38 PM   #29
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
personally i don't think there is enough of a market for each brand to open up a storefront here or anything, but if we had access through someone like gtr-garage here, and they were making 2-3 orders a year it would be awesome. That way we still have access to awesome product without having to make special orders and deal with shipping costs being as much as the product itself!
This.

And D-Max or BN sports.
Old 05-26-2013, 05:13 PM   #30
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Dmax type 1 Zenki!

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
Closed Thread