Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 06-09-2014, 09:11 PM   #91
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Pretty certain the headlight gap has more to do with the headlights and grill being misaligned than the bumper. Passenger light looks crooked. Also, looks as it's tilted upward slightly.

Fit looks like it will be spot on if you have the patience to properly align everything. Just helps that your front end isn't bent to shit to begin with.
we just had the lights and grill set in place. no nuts and bolts were holding them in properly.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2014, 09:27 PM   #92
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Any plans to offer the bumper, skirts, and valences as a kit? I know you can pick up each individually but you may be able to offer a slight discount on a complete kit if you could find some way to combine the shipping cost. It might be difficult/impossible since each are large awkward pieces to ship but it may be a way to further entice people who are looking for a full silvia aero package. Either way I know where a good portion of my next paycheck is going!
Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 09:30 PM   #93
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
So...how much picked up?

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 09:31 PM   #94
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustys14 View Post
Any plans to offer the bumper, skirts, and valences as a kit? I know you can pick up each individually but you may be able to offer a slight discount on a complete kit if you could find some way to combine the shipping cost. It might be difficult/impossible since each are large awkward pieces to ship but it may be a way to further entice people who are looking for a full silvia aero package. Either way I know where a good portion of my next paycheck is going!
If this happens...how much picked up?

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 09:39 PM   #95
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Steve, road trip to Vegas?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 10:46 PM   #96
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustys14 View Post
i cant really do combined shipping costs. all aero parts are packed in separate boxes and i am NOT going to try to combined them (besides, i hand build every box you guys get in the mail as well as hand pack everything personally). with the way FedEX handles things, I will not allow my customers to receive broke aero parts because I tried to save a few bucks by cramming everything in the same box.

Old 06-09-2014, 10:51 PM   #97
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
If this happens...how much picked up?
aero bumper is $500 picked up, side skirts are $250 picked up, coupe valances are $150 picked up and hatchback valances are $220 picked up.

if youre going to pick parts up, i require payment in full before the parts are produced (just like normal)

im sure some of you guys think that im being kind of a dick with pricing, however, im really not. my parts arent exactly cheap on my end and shipping is a pain in the ass. i have to personally hand make and hand pack every part that goes out! i make all the boxes you guys get your parts in from large sheets of cardboard and i always make sure everything is 100% secure inside the box so nothing is ruined upon delivery! if i had multiple molds for everything, pricing would go down, but i am only able to currently afford one set of molds PER item. production based molds ARE NOT cheap by any means, but every mold i own is 100% paid for except the aero bumper molds (which will be paid off within the next month or two).

please keep in mind that all the parts you guys buy from go to funding other projects and other parts for dorkidori. the money doesnt go into my pockets or into my car. profits go to making sure everything is bought and paid for outright so that i have the ability to keep producing new stuff every few months!

Old 08-01-2014, 03:56 PM   #98
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

First batch has arrived! Im still waiting on vents though Theyre supposed to be done Monday and dropped off to me in the afternoon!

Old 08-05-2014, 05:42 PM   #99
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

VENTS ARE HERE!!! finally!!! everything will be in the mail ASAP!!!

Old 08-07-2014, 06:43 PM   #100
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

The very first DorkiDori Aero Bumper mounted! Fitment is spot on! I should have more shots coming soon...

Old 08-14-2014, 09:29 AM   #101
NISR20MO
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (29)
NISR20MO is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Do you have a tentative date for opening ordering up on the second batch? I ordered the rest of the aero recently and was hoping to see the bumper ordering up early august like the website lists.
NISR20MO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 10:22 AM   #102
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NISR20MO View Post
Do you have a tentative date for opening ordering up on the second batch? I ordered the rest of the aero recently and was hoping to see the bumper ordering up early august like the website lists.
im waiting to hear back from a few more folks who have their cars at body shops having professional installs done.

i have a local vendor who has 3 of my bumpers in stock, same price ($650 shipped) and they come with vents as well. please visit www.carbonfiberhoods.com to order or use the link below

http://carbonfiberhoods.com/vsaero-u...1989-1994.html

Old 08-16-2014, 04:31 PM   #103
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

2nd batch of bumpers are now up for pre-ordering!