Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-03-2011, 10:39 PM   #181
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by imnatelol View Post
What kinda of food?
I loosely follow the paleo diet and do crossfit. I have not done any bench, stupid shit I would do in the gym like cable pulls, etc.

My arms and forearms and legs mostly are all losing circumference from fat, I balloned up to 230lbs. I'm 5'8" I don't really believe in weighing myself because I have a lot of left over muscle and huge legs, 27 inch thighs to give you an idea.

So it's pointless, the weight and fat balance out, only until I'm in a size 30 pair of jeans will I chime in on weight, right now 36's fit loose, tight in the thighs of course.

I just deadlifted 130kg for 5 reps the other day, that's pretty fucking close to my 1 rep max of 340lbs (about 285lbs) and it's been a good 4 years since I've tried deadlifting up to that kind of weight.

anyway I'm rambling.

look into paleo, I think it would be very affordable for you cheap asses on zilvia.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2011, 02:19 PM   #182
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
I loosely follow the paleo diet and do crossfit. I have not done any bench, stupid shit I would do in the gym like cable pulls, etc.

My arms and forearms and legs mostly are all losing circumference from fat, I balloned up to 230lbs. I'm 5'8" I don't really believe in weighing myself because I have a lot of left over muscle and huge legs, 27 inch thighs to give you an idea.

So it's pointless, the weight and fat balance out, only until I'm in a size 30 pair of jeans will I chime in on weight, right now 36's fit loose, tight in the thighs of course.

I just deadlifted 130kg for 5 reps the other day, that's pretty fucking close to my 1 rep max of 340lbs (about 285lbs) and it's been a good 4 years since I've tried deadlifting up to that kind of weight.

anyway I'm rambling.

look into paleo, I think it would be very affordable for you cheap asses on zilvia.

Wayne that diet actually looks pretty simple for noobs to keep up with. I mean basically just shop the outer portion of your grocery store and you will be fine and the foods will be fresher than anything in the isles. Try cutting your carb content in half when your not as active. Or you can carb cycle if you have a hard time adjusting to a low carb diet.
Old 04-04-2011, 04:58 PM   #183
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Simplyshredded.com I love this website.
Old 04-04-2011, 06:11 PM   #184
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Bodybuilding Tribute To Arnold Schwarzenegger (Motivation) on Vimeo

motivation guys!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 10:41 PM   #185
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Greg plitt motivates me lol no homo.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:27 PM   #186
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Rock Climbing Gym vs Traditional Gym.

Does anyone do the climbing as their main workout? I find lifting weights to be pretty damn boring. I don't really get off on hangin' with my bros, pickin' shit up, putting shit down, and wading through other peoples sweat.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:23 AM   #187
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Yeah maybe this thread isnt for you bro.
Not everyone's got it in them lol.
I love rock climbing, I did it alot as a kid but its not the same feeling. I throw rock climbing in the same category as surfing, not something I really do for fitness but more for fun.
Although weightlifting has become really fun for me lately, and I'll choose it overall fun-wise except, for sparring.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:28 AM   #188
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
My weight fluctuates based on my work schedule. I use to weigh 240lbs, but am now down to 180lbs due to my employment.

Its not uncommon for me to gain and loose 10-20 lbs.

I work in the Oil Industry. What you with your time dictates your weight. If you sit on your ass in the office, you are going to be fat no matter what you eat. ...unless you go Auschwitz style.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:32 AM   #189
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
Yeah maybe this thread isnt for you bro.
Not everyone's got it in them lol.
I love rock climbing, I did it alot as a kid but its not the same feeling. I throw rock climbing in the same category as surfing, not something I really do for fitness but more for fun.
Although weightlifting has become really fun for me lately, I chose it overall except for sparring.
Exactly, weight lifting isn't really for me. I would like my fitness to be fun, and climbing some of those walls has to be a hell of a workout. Just seeing if anybody here has taken this route to get toned/back in shape.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:15 AM   #190
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Maybe rock climbing and some light cardio would be a good combo.
I don't really see you putting on any size from it(not what you're into anyway) but you'll probably be in great shape.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:19 AM   #191
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Exactly, weight lifting isn't really for me. I would like my fitness to be fun, and climbing some of those walls has to be a hell of a workout. Just seeing if anybody here has taken this route to get toned/back in shape.
You will develop an awesome back and calves. But not much of anything else. If you free climb as a sprinting pace that is some intense cardio. I know a guy who does that for cardio as he is a climbing instructor for a living. Andnhe body builds for fun and to be a better climber. Dude is jacked and always around 8%.
Old 04-05-2011, 11:40 AM   #192
nikkisixx69
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
nikkisixx69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
started my body fat cutting on the 1st of april. im 17.9%!!!! fuck, all that eating to gain muscle made me a fat fuck haha!

anyway, all dirty carbs have been cut and all good carbs are very few, only oatmeal in the morning and a few assorted nuts during the day

so tired from no carbs, gonna take me a week or 2 for my body to adjust to it

also doing HIIT Training directly after weights

hoping to drop 2 pounds of fat and some water weight by friday
Old 04-05-2011, 11:01 PM   #193
itwillboost
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
itwillboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Do HITT than the weights it will do you more good.
itwillboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 11:07 PM   #194
jamg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jamg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
yay... a bodybuilding thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkisixx69 View Post
started my body fat cutting on the 1st of april. im 17.9%!!!! fuck, all that eating to gain muscle made me a fat fuck haha!

anyway, all dirty carbs have been cut and all good carbs are very few, only oatmeal in the morning and a few assorted nuts during the day

so tired from no carbs, gonna take me a week or 2 for my body to adjust to it

also doing HIIT Training directly after weights

hoping to drop 2 pounds of fat and some water weight by friday
how tall are you? and how much do you weigh?

if you got fat, i guarantee it's because of your training routine. you probably worked out like a little 12 year old girl.

if you want to cut, find the proper routine- lots of volume, HIGH intensity.

eat only protein and fats. cut all carbs.
jamg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 04:45 AM   #195
nikkisixx69
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamg View Post
yay... a bodybuilding thread.

how tall are you? and how much do you weigh?

if you got fat, i guarantee it's because of your training routine. you probably worked out like a little 12 year old girl.

if you want to cut, find the proper routine- lots of volume, HIGH intensity.

eat only protein and fats. cut all carbs.
im 6,4 and i weigh 200 pounds , ive alway been very scrawny, but have been working out solid for 2 years

i was eating around 5000 calories a day over the last 6 months and i was on a dirty bulk with no cardio what so ever. this saw me go from 14% up to 18%

yes ive cut the carbs out and only limit myself to oatmeal in the morning and a few nuts during the day

i lift weights and i work out for at least an hour a day going as hard as i can

but still i found i was gaining fuck all muscle, strength gains yes, but very little muscle
Old 04-06-2011, 09:15 AM   #196
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Carbs are nessecary for muscular developement. Carbs are all nessary when cutting. A calorie deficiet diet will help you cut. But HIIt cardio sessions are the most important for results. 5,000 calories of crap got you to where your at today. I went on a 5,000 cal diet to bulk from 155-178 in 15 weeks and went from 13% to 11% bf. Then cut down to 8% and 175 by ramping calories down weekly and ramping cardio sessions from 30mins to almost 1.5 hours worth a day of HIIT cardio. Example of HIIT is to jog for 3 mins, sprint for 2 mins, walk for 2 mins, then start it over..... The longer you can sprint for the better and more effective it will be.
Old 04-06-2011, 09:24 AM   #197
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Before my recent surgery put a completel stop on my gym time, I noticed I was making huge progress dropping fat by doing whole body workouts and not as much muscle group isolation. Although I still favor the isolation, for most people who aren't in the gym 6 days a week, the hole body workouts might be a better route.
The way I see it the more muscle damage you inflict the more calories you'll burn even when idling.
I sped up my workouts and began only resting 30sec between sets, this helped keep my heart rate up and the pump was awesome lol

Last edited by WISH ONE; 04-06-2011 at 12:53 PM..
WISH ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:11 AM   #198
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Before my recent surgery put a completel stop on my gym time, I noticed I was making huge progress dropping fat by doing whole body workouts and not as much muscle group isolation. Although I still favor the isolation, for most people who aren't in the gym 6 days a week the hole body workouts might be a better route.
The way I see it the more muscle damage you inflict the more calories you'll burn even when idling.
I sped up my workouts and began only resting 30 between sets, this helped keep my heart rate up and the pump was awesome lol
Awesome pumps are a benefit of noXplode for sure! Thats all I use these days lololololol
Old 04-06-2011, 10:34 AM   #199
nikkisixx69
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicidnS13 View Post
5,000 calories of crap got you to where your at today. I went on a 5,000 cal diet to bulk from 155-178 in 15 weeks and went from 13% to 11% bf.
when i say dirty bulk , i dont completly mean eating total shit, i did make sure i ate my as much protien as needed etc but i didnt say no to pizza etc haha

would you mind telling me your clean bulk diet please??

also what supplements did you take??

thanks if you can!
Old 04-06-2011, 10:50 AM   #200
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

300-500g of protein per day. 2-300g of complex carbs. 150g of healthy fats was my rough daily intakes. Supplements were gainer shakes, testosterone, eq and eca stacks for cardio sessions.

6am
Breakfast
5-6 egg whites
Oatmeal
Protein shake
Bottle water

10am
Protein shake

Noon
Chicken/tuna can
Triscuits
Mayonaise with olive oil

230pm
PWO shake

6pm dinner

10pm
Pwo shake

Sleep.......
Old 04-06-2011, 11:51 AM   #201
nikkisixx69
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
300-500g of protein per day. 2-300g of complex carbs. 150g of healthy fats was my rough daily intakes. Supplements were gainer shakes, testosterone, eq and eca stacks for cardio sessions.

6am
Breakfast
5-6 egg whites
Oatmeal
Protein shake
Bottle water

10am
Protein shake

Noon
Chicken/tuna can
Triscuits
Mayonaise with olive oil

230pm
PWO shake

6pm dinner

10pm
Pwo shake

Sleep.......

awesome thanks a lot for that man! im gonna adjust my diet more along the way of this

what brand testosterone were you using?? or was it roids??
Old 04-06-2011, 01:02 PM   #202
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

LOL there is no OTC test children... test boosters are worse than the real thing and destroy your livers. Pretty sure that answers your question. The brand was ...... nah
Old 04-06-2011, 01:06 PM   #203
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkisixx69 View Post
awesome thanks a lot for that man! im gonna adjust my diet more along the way of this

what brand testosterone were you using?? or was it roids??
Like i said before I love this EFFIN website!

http://www.simplyshredded.com/nutrition-guide.html

http://www.simplyshredded.com/bulk-w...-mistakes.html

http://www.simplyshredded.com/monste...t-formula.html

SAMPLE MEAL!!!!!!!!
Breakfast
  • 1 cup of oatmeal
  • 4 whole eggs
  • 2-3 slices of low-fat breakfast meat
  • 1 piece of fruit
Midmorning
  • 2 ounces of nuts (your choice)
  • 1 ounce of dried fruit
Lunch
  • 6 ounces of chicken breast
  • 2 slices of whole-grain bread
  • Vegetable side dish (low-fat coleslaw, salad or steamed vegetable)
Preworkout
  • 25 g of whey protein shake
  • 50 g of simple carbs
Postworkout
  • 50 g of simple carbs
Dinner
  • 8 ounces of lean steak
  • Small baked potato or small portion of steamed rice (white or brown)
  • Salad with olive oil and avocado
Bedtime
  • 25 g of casein protein shake
Old 04-06-2011, 01:07 PM   #204
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Quote:
Awesome pumps are a benefit of noXplode for sure! Thats all I use these days lololololol
When i get some cash Im going to send you a tub of LeanREV, My treat!
Old 04-06-2011, 01:34 PM   #205
itwillboost
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
itwillboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Ravage > NoXplode all day.
itwillboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 02:59 PM   #206
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

I was just joking guys... I dont use noXplode as all it makes u do is explode out your asshole later! LOL
Old 04-06-2011, 03:00 PM   #207
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
When i get some cash Im going to send you a tub of LeanREV, My treat!
Awe.... How sweet..... LOL....
Old 04-06-2011, 03:02 PM   #208
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Like i said before I love this EFFIN website!

http://www.simplyshredded.com/nutrition-guide.html

http://www.simplyshredded.com/bulk-w...-mistakes.html

http://www.simplyshredded.com/monste...t-formula.html

SAMPLE MEAL!!!!!!!!
Breakfast
  • 1 cup of oatmeal
  • 4 whole eggs
  • 2-3 slices of low-fat breakfast meat
  • 1 piece of fruit
Midmorning
  • 2 ounces of nuts (your choice)
  • 1 ounce of dried fruit
Lunch
  • 6 ounces of chicken breast
  • 2 slices of whole-grain bread
  • Vegetable side dish (low-fat coleslaw, salad or steamed vegetable)
Preworkout
  • 50 g of simple carbs
Postworkout
  • 50 g of simple carbs
Dinner
  • 8 ounces of lean steak
  • Small baked potato or small portion of steamed rice (white or brown)
  • Salad with olive oil and avocado
Bedtime
  • 25 g of casein protein shake
Pretty funny how close that is to my general no thought put into list... But thats more of a cutting diet...
Old 04-06-2011, 04:59 PM   #209
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Too many carbs and too many sugars to be cutting diet, NO? carbs at the wrong times too. and or rice before bed?
Old 04-06-2011, 05:13 PM   #210
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
Check out muscle&body/ David hawks's 3 months body transformation!