Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Would you become a vampire if you had the choice?
Hell yes!!! 72 57.60%
Absolutely not!! 37 29.60%
Not sure... 16 12.80%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-22-2010, 12:22 PM   #31
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
i wouldnt, a lot of good food are made with garlic!!!!
Old 10-22-2010, 12:52 PM   #32
mkezzo16
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
mkezzo16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Nah im good..ima day & nite person
1.dont want to live forever without bein able to be in sunlight.
2.Dont want to be a demonic creature for eternity
3. i party and bang chicks now as a human..(being a vampire wont make some of you look ne better in order to pull girls)
4. Dont wana be pale as shit
..could go on and on ..you get the gist though
mkezzo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 01:05 PM   #33
cleantune
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
cleantune is on the path to ruincleantune is on the path to ruincleantune is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Not down with the paleness. I'd be in the tanning salon son, UV light is nothin....its just sunlight that they can't handle right?

I'd be like the token tan guy of the vamp world.

...and because of #2 and #3 in the list:]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
Tons of reasons.

2, the freaks come out at night.

3, the freaks come out at night.
cleantune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 01:31 PM   #34
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Old 10-22-2010, 01:32 PM   #35
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Eternal life sounds boring.

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 01:47 PM   #36
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
selective rigor mortis?
Old 10-22-2010, 02:41 PM   #37
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Some of your reasonings, really made me think. I never realized, that I would have to give up all foods, that contained garlic. I freakin love garlic!!! Oh well, I could still eat onions. On the topic of drinking blood, you don't actually have to hurt people, you can drink animal blood too. i think eternal life would be awesome, especially watching people you don't like, withering away, and just laughing at them. I don't care about the paleness, i'd still be fighting chicks off of me!!!
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:08 PM   #38
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
He gets her pregnant though sooooo....
Old 10-22-2010, 03:21 PM   #39
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Funny, because when I checked this thread, this ad came up.

SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:33 PM   #40
626DRIFTR

626DRIFTR is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 626DRIFTR
i'm sold on the whole compelling thing haha yessssss
626DRIFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:52 PM   #41
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
she became a vampire, and then bit into his testy....and blamo! little batman.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 04:03 PM   #42
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkezzo16 View Post
being a vampire wont make some of you look ne better in order to pull girls)
Haha! Word! Ugly guys use roofies. Ugly Vampires hypnotize bitches. Same thing... lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
On the topic of drinking blood, you don't actually have to hurt people, you can drink animal blood too.
Eww! Fuck dat shit! Not only is that nasty, even others vamps will look at you crazy, like "WTF? Loser..."

I'd rather stay human, master my Ki and spread positivity.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 06:53 PM   #43
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Yes! cause you never get old i could ride sweet enduros across the earth for ages, get lost in the shadows and leave a trail of compelled lovers to do my bidding.

Also you can move fast and be sneaky. Id get some witch to make a ring that would allow me to walk around in daylight as long as im wearing it.

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
RurouniMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 07:30 PM   #44
1cyprince

1cyprince is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd Love to be a vampire
1cyprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:07 PM   #45
RNGWLD
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
RNGWLD is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
wtf
is this shit
RNGWLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:20 PM   #46
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
What I stated on page one.
Guess our twilight fans chose to ignore it :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by RurouniMidnight View Post
Yes! cause you never get old i could ride sweet enduros across the earth for ages,
You forget. the things you do for fun now will be boring without the risk factor.
Your immortal, you cannot die, and you have super human abilities.
You could ride your enduro into a brick wall at 100mph and not even be feeling any pain.
without risk, there is no fun.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:29 PM   #47
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
What I stated on page one.
Guess our twilight fans chose to ignore it :P
Twilight FAN.I'm pretty sure I'm alone on that one in here. lol.
Old 10-23-2010, 09:16 PM   #48
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Quote:
Twilight FAN.I'm pretty sure I'm alone on that one in here. lol.

Don't believe that twilight shit.

Its a bunch of BS, and its not gonna help you when your in transalvania after midnight!
Old 10-23-2010, 10:24 PM   #49
jahmias
Zilvia Member

jahmias is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to jahmias
become a vampire, then do the whole day walker cure thing when i decide that i want to be a human again
jahmias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:29 PM   #50
locoluna825
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (27)
locoluna825 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
i want to become a chupacabra
locoluna825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 06:14 AM   #51
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by locoluna825 View Post
i want to become a chupacabra
Phhhsssst. Everyone knows those are fake.
Old 10-27-2010, 03:31 PM   #52
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
lol. dudes, what?
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 03:54 PM   #53
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
With poor writing, anything is possible.

Except of course making "sparkling in the sunlight" something that isn't completely lame.

Old 10-27-2010, 04:15 PM   #54
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
With poor writing, anything is possible.

Except of course making "sparkling in the sunlight" something that isn't completely lame.

Have you actually read the books? They are easy reads, but I wouldn't say they are poorly written. They actually suck you in quite a bit (no pun intended). There's plenty of books that are written worse that are still enjoyable. I'm almost done with WWZ and I feel like that is actually poorly written.

But, hey I'm not going to change your mind. You and I are hardly the target demographic. lol.
Old 10-27-2010, 04:32 PM   #55
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

I have read parts, enough to see that her writing style and ability aren't up to par, in my opinion.

Not to mention the very basis of the story is lame. Again, in my opinion.

But in a direct quote from an excellent writer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen King
“People are attracted by the stories, by the pace and in the case of Stephenie Meyer, it’s very clear that she’s writing to a whole generation of girls and opening up kind of a safe joining of love and sex in those books. It’s exciting and it’s thrilling and it’s not particularly threatening because they’re not overtly sexual. A lot of the physical side of it is conveyed in things like the vampire will touch her forearm or run a hand over skin, and she just flushes all hot and cold. And for girls, that’s a shorthand for all the feelings that they’re not ready to deal with yet.”

“Both Rowling and Meyer, they’re speaking directly to young people. … The real difference is that Jo Rowling is a terrific writer and Stephenie Meyer can’t write worth a darn. She’s not very good.
Exactly, Meyer has written a "high class" trashy novel. Honestly, if it weren't for the movies, I'd expect to see her books at the end of the check out lanes in the super market, where lonely women pick up all their literature. So sit back in you rocking chair, while 23 cats run around the room, and read about how a "vampire" can make you feel like a woman should.

Now, Anne Rice Vamps? That's a differnet story.

I'm sure plenty of people would want to join that lifestyle.
There are still far more drawbacks to living forever, and only by night and blood, then there are positives, which she conveyed very accuately in her best book; "Interview with a Vampire". Other than that her writing isn't all that great either, but at least her characters aren't sparkly.
Old 10-27-2010, 10:12 PM   #56
Scotty F. Baby s13
Leaky Injector

Scotty F. Baby s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Scotty F. Baby s13
Haha this is funny but fuck it I'll b down ha
Scotty F. Baby s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 07:11 AM   #57
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Only problem with anne rice is all the weird issues she has with men, penises and the extremely homosexualality in her novels, yet no lesbian action.

Great writer, but sometimes i wish she would sort her shit out cause it kind of pulls you out of the scene when it gets all gay.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:05 PM   #58
sac
Zilvia Addict

sac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymore
i would be a warewolf if i had the choice!
definately!
Old 11-04-2010, 03:09 PM   #59
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
no. and I'll tell you why. because i'm not a 16 year old female.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 05:46 PM   #60
nevertheless
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
nevertheless is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Count me in, you know how much trim you would get these days!