Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 11:07 AM   #31
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Charlie,

I want that white shirt with the bullets.

but across the front.

and viceroy in a print across my shoulders.

:_)

some how in a black?

sorry I love black T's..
Old 07-13-2007, 11:54 AM   #32
chmercer
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
wow thx for the interest everybody, replied to any questions and such. ill try to get more pics up today
Old 07-13-2007, 12:14 PM   #33
Cade

Cade is an unknown quantity at this point
2 legit.

2-legit-2-quit.
Old 07-13-2007, 12:27 PM   #34
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
gotta give it to you shirts look really good
Old 07-13-2007, 12:29 PM   #35
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
just let me know what paypal i should send my moneys to
Old 07-13-2007, 12:33 PM   #36
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
kk just edited the first post with my paypal addy

[email protected]

just put like your address and what size and color and stuff that you want in the paypal note
Old 07-13-2007, 12:40 PM   #37
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
just sent payment. viceroy all over the world.
Old 07-13-2007, 03:02 PM   #38
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
+ i mean even if it was XL its emo XL

I would probably choke to death
Old 07-13-2007, 04:47 PM   #39
chmercer
BANNED

were you trying to hate on me or something? or are you saying you have a really fat neck? confusing
Old 07-13-2007, 07:01 PM   #40
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
30" neck. Now thats a neck.

I thought there was only one kind of XL. What's emo XL?
Old 07-13-2007, 07:11 PM   #41
chmercer
BANNED

grey rep from user alexkosheck

"you look gay. Fag. King of cocksucking. See yourself in a mirror in 5 years, you will laugh at urself. Fag. unnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg"

thanks for staring at my pics, it was just supposed to be showing the shirts but good to know that dudes are also checking me out.

and i dunno what an emo xl is, ask steveshadows, id be emo if i was rolling that car in his sig.
Old 07-13-2007, 07:47 PM   #42
420sx
Post Whore!

420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
haha nice.

maybe we should start sticker exchange, team to team, objectiveD sticker for Viceroy
Old 07-13-2007, 09:24 PM   #43
slower than you
Zilvia Member

slower than you will become famous soon enoughslower than you will become famous soon enoughslower than you will become famous soon enough
semi tight? shits deadly tight, but then again im a beer drinkin fat ass and would look like a dumb fuck. haha ill take a double x man. i do like the prints though.
Old 07-13-2007, 09:24 PM   #44
johngriff
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
johngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to johngriff
Bought my shirt today, thanks charlie!
Old 07-13-2007, 10:08 PM   #45
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
cfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Holy extra medium...

Fuck it I'll support the cause... The design looks rad for sure! lol my first drift shirt I'm such a fanboy...
Old 07-13-2007, 10:52 PM   #46
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
lol i dig it motherfucker!!!!!111
Old 07-13-2007, 10:58 PM   #47
chmercer
BANNED

thanks so much for the intrest dudessss

i got updates of the back print

shits crunk, take a look at the first page
Old 07-13-2007, 11:12 PM   #48
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
paypal sent v money! keep it hott... keep em comin
Old 07-13-2007, 11:29 PM   #49
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
How would you recommend cleaning them?

I actually do want one.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:50 PM   #50
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
cfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
oh snap the gold bullets are boss! I want em!
Old 07-13-2007, 11:53 PM   #51
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
boo paid for mine bish.
Old 07-14-2007, 12:16 AM   #52
chmercer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN View Post
How would you recommend cleaning them?

I actually do want one.
its just fabric paint so youll just want to flip it inside out before you wash it and it should be good to go

thx guys i should have everything shipped out by mondey
Old 07-14-2007, 12:36 AM   #53
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
payment sent for the 3 shirts we talked about !
Old 07-14-2007, 01:43 AM   #54
chmercer
BANNED

killer, thanks man ill get right on it

also updated pics on how the bullet graphic looks

cfinch - this aint no drift shirt, its a RAD shirt

truenocoupe -
from what ive read in your posts, you are basically a dickface.

And a dickface with no redeeming qualities. I mean yeah there are different personalities on this board, but most of us seem to bring Something to the table other than negative-hot-garbage-shit-talking...

just my op.

Mind you, im not like the dopest dude on the board, but y'know whatevs. 8-)

Internet or "Real Life"
That was messed up!

Oh and by the way,
do you still think I need to "go **** some children"?
Old 07-14-2007, 01:53 AM   #55
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
I must've slept on this one and missed it... What the hell is "king of candy"?

Neat shirts.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 07-14-2007, 01:58 AM   #56
chmercer
BANNED

king of candy is code for awesome

its also the brand you tell people when they line up to ask you what brand is that shirt
Old 07-14-2007, 04:19 AM   #57
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Man.

These shirts are fire.

I might just have to order about 365 of them.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:00 AM   #58
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer View Post
killer, thanks man ill get right on it

also updated pics on how the bullet graphic looks

cfinch - this aint no drift shirt, its a RAD shirt

truenocoupe -
from what ive read in your posts, you are basically a dickface.

And a dickface with no redeeming qualities. I mean yeah there are different personalities on this board, but most of us seem to bring Something to the table other than negative-hot-garbage-shit-talking...

just my op.

Mind you, im not like the dopest dude on the board, but y'know whatevs. 8-)

Internet or "Real Life"
That was messed up!

Oh and by the way,
do you still think I need to "go **** some children"?
HAHHAAAH copy and pasting that shit from TR?
Old 07-14-2007, 10:15 AM   #59
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
kinda off topic but this made me laugh on your site al

davirene from Zilvia: Fuck ZIPTIED arrogant bastards act like there special....You fuckin EMO flakes go fuck your site I hope it crashes again....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Anyways, Charlie I wear size L in hanes plain shirts and L in 80's old ass shirts

How do these shirts run in size?
Old 07-14-2007, 11:06 AM   #60
chmercer
BANNED

hm the large is 21 inches armpit to armpit and 27 inches long from the front collar to the bottom hem. id say they run *slightly* large.
Closed Thread