Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Japan 日本

Old 10-19-2009, 07:59 PM   #31
yokotavia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
yokotavia will become famous soon enoughyokotavia will become famous soon enoughyokotavia will become famous soon enoughyokotavia will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via MSN to yokotavia
shittt, well they did it in this mountain area called okutama, kinda close to yokota. it was sooo dopeee
Old 10-19-2009, 09:45 PM   #32
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotavia View Post
his car was too gangster. haha
debatable. but regardless

yeah, i chilled on my cima due to the commander
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:12 PM   #33
A31CEFIRO
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
A31CEFIRO is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
shittt, well they did it in this mountain area called okutama, kinda close to yokota. it was sooo dopeee
Maybe some of us from Atsugi will come over there to play when the cats eyes are gone. But we will have to meet off base I know they won't let my car on.

team SHAKE IT!!
A31CEFIRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 06:22 PM   #34
yokotavia
Zilvia Addict

yokotavia will become famous soon enoughyokotavia will become famous soon enoughyokotavia will become famous soon enoughyokotavia will become famous soon enough
grant: kens car is the definition of gangster. that shit perfect and he actually uses it

and cefiro: just hit up ken or takeru dude, im not in japan anymore lol
they know the spots near yokota
Old 10-20-2009, 09:15 PM   #35
A31CEFIRO
Zilvia Member

Quote:
grant: kens car is the definition of gangster. that shit perfect and he actually uses it

and cefiro: just hit up ken or takeru dude, im not in japan anymore lol
they know the spots near yokota

cool Kens always at the Atsugi hobby shop now. He's making his own wing now. Looks pretty good so far.

team SHAKE IT!!
Old 10-20-2009, 09:48 PM   #36
yokotavia
Zilvia Addict

yeah man...thats how ken does haha, he made his own dart izumi exhaust.
u see that shit? rtv and hose clamps.........hahaha and it doesnt leak
Old 10-20-2009, 09:57 PM   #37
A31CEFIRO
Zilvia Member

Did you see the pvc piping he used after he installed his RB-25 DET? It worked until he got his intercooler. Yea and his exaust is the shit. It motivated me to install a fence post. Damb its loud.

team SHAKE IT!!
Old 10-21-2009, 01:59 PM   #38
yokotavia
Zilvia Addict

yeah! hahaha he drove that shit to big bang and yokota a few times man...haha
Old 10-21-2009, 05:28 PM   #39
A31CEFIRO
Zilvia Member

I saw Ken at the Atsugi Auto Hobby Shop last night he is still working on his custom wing its coming out pretty good.

team SHAKE IT!!
Old 10-23-2009, 03:24 PM   #40
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Is Chris Connely still there?? his 180 was always low and loud.. I was at yokota from 01 to 03 when the gymkhana was still there... too bad they took that away. I really misssss Japan.. I hear only Tech sergents and above are allowed to move off base now. can you still store the "drift only" cars at the hobby shop? my inactive reserve time is up now so I cant stay at the Kanto or get a hop well alls well ends well. still drifting over here in cali tho

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
jspec240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 05:47 PM   #41
yokotavia
Zilvia Addict

yeah chris is still there. HAHA hes had sooo many cars, his last car was a dope kouki 14. he crashed it one night at okutama so we swapped all his shit to a zenki s14 which he drives now. and its just as badass

gymkhana wasnt anything,before i left everyone finally discovered that ebisu circuit was awesome as fuck. and now everyone goes there too. and yeah you can rent a stall at the hobby shop for like 35$ a month. lol

and yeah only tech sergents unless you were living offbase before the rule came out
Old 10-28-2009, 10:27 PM   #42
JapanS15

JapanS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
I was stationed at Yokota from 01-04. I miss that base. I'm up at Misawa now and its nothing like it is down there. I recently visited Yokota back in August and I must say that the things/improvements are very nice.
JapanS15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:37 AM   #43
yokotavia
Zilvia Addict

misawa/aomori area has some dope touge though, me and a few friends visited and scoped out tons of spots when it was covered in snow.
we were in his light-ace van
hahahah
Old 11-02-2009, 02:29 AM   #44
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
so what do you guys say about setting up a track day between us just for fun? we can all get a good chance to meet eachother and maybe BBQ or something at the track. PM me if you guys are down.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:19 AM   #45
liv2drift045
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
liv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to liv2drift045 Send a message via MSN to liv2drift045
theres a skid pad (cones) track day at fuji on the 18th of november that i plan to attend

theres one at fuji short course on the 10th of november but im not gonna make that one
Old 11-03-2009, 01:33 AM   #46
A31CEFIRO
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ggalant View Post
theres a skid pad (cones) track day at fuji on the 18th of november that i plan to attend

theres one at fuji short course on the 10th of november but im not gonna make that one
I'll be at the short course on the 10th. and a couple more of us also.
to bad you cant make it.

team SHAKE IT!!
Old 11-18-2009, 03:00 AM   #47
Slidin' Sam
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin' Sam is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
wow, this turned into a thread about Ken for a bit. Yokota keeps getting worse as far as being anti-cars. We have been trying to get another track day together before it gets too cold (IE ebisu gets snowed the fuck out) but due to base exercises/grip matsuri and some of us going to Okinawa for a bit, along with the holidays, I'm not sure if/when it will happen. Dewayne...get your ass out here already!
Slidin' Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 08:18 PM   #48
A31CEFIRO
Zilvia Member

If you want to come to fuji driftpark let me know i can get you guys on with us.
Check out YPLATEDRIFTING if you get a chance. We have events until mid Jan so far.

team SHAKE IT!!
Old 11-20-2009, 02:21 AM   #49
Slidin' Sam
Zilvia Addict

good stuff man, i just took a quick look at your website. I have never heard of it before and I am pretty sure that none of the other Yokota Drifters have either...seeing how I know all the people who actually drift on this base. Looks like you guys go to Fuji alot? We always go to Ebisu. We head up about once a month and stay for two days. I may come down to Atsugi one of these weekends to work on my car...I hear they are more friendly towards lowered/loud/whatever cars there?
Old 11-20-2009, 06:40 AM   #50
A31CEFIRO
Zilvia Member

They don't even bother us here. Ken found a new home here. Fuji is only an hour away. But I have been to Mobara and Nikko. Tell you buddies to get on our site. We post all the track days we are hitting in advance. Axis Auto helps us get into events even if they are already full. Plus the host there own events also.

team SHAKE IT!!
Old 11-21-2009, 03:08 AM   #51
Slidin' Sam
Zilvia Addict

I may head down there next saturday if we don't go to ebisu fri/sat. I am going to Okinawa for a week next sunday. sounds good...none of us here want to mess with Yokota Auto Hobby. They called the cops on a guy putting a test pipe in his car last week and they are now inspecting (jci style) peoples cars before you can work on your car there...and aparently you have to pay for the inspection too. Yokota AutoHobby = FAIL.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:24 AM   #52
A31CEFIRO
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin' Sam View Post
I may head down there next saturday if we don't go to ebisu fri/sat. I am going to Okinawa for a week next sunday. sounds good...none of us here want to mess with Yokota Auto Hobby. They called the cops on a guy putting a test pipe in his car last week and they are now inspecting (jci style) peoples cars before you can work on your car there...and aparently you have to pay for the inspection too. Yokota AutoHobby = FAIL.
Holly crap sounds like trying to get your car worked on at autobaks. If they did that in atsugi they would have to close down. We are all there buisness..... I will be at the hobby shop on sat. they close early on sat though. They open at 1000 and close at 5:00. the rest of the week is 1:00 till 9:00.

team SHAKE IT!!
Old 11-22-2009, 02:14 AM   #53
Slidin' Sam
Zilvia Addict

Yeah, I wouldn't be suprised if the auto hobby here goes down after a while. People are pulling their cars out of storage now. Without the presence of a drift community, there will be very little income for them. Is the the AH at Atsugi open on sundays? What are their rates? Have you been over to Zama?...how is their AH?
Old 11-22-2009, 08:16 AM   #54
A31CEFIRO
Zilvia Member

Yea Atsugi's hobby shop is open on sundays. 2 dollars an hour for a lift. 2 dollars a piece to swap tires. Zama is cool also the rates are higher. But the people are cool but they only have 2 lifts. not sure about the rates.

team SHAKE IT!!
Old 11-23-2009, 03:55 AM   #55
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
that sucks yokota isnt so well right now, its all good though. winter is here so that will give you time to chill and get your cars ready over the next couple cold ass months, even if you have to take a little farther trip our way to get stuff done. the people here are chill and dont really care about what your doing to your car.
keep a eye out on yplate for Jan 17th @ fuji! hope you guys an make it. we have been wanting to hit up ebisu as well so keep us checked on when you will be there.
Old 11-23-2009, 03:45 PM   #56
Slidin' Sam
Zilvia Addict

Keep us posted on the Jan 17th event. We are going to Ebisu Fri/Sat...probably leave Thurs night.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:16 AM   #57
EliteJDM
Zilvia Member

EliteJDM is an unknown quantity at this point
I am not in kanagawa, but pretty close.... I am in Sayama, Saitama
EliteJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 08:25 PM   #58
beavis360
Zilvia Member

beavis360 is making a name for him/her selfbeavis360 is making a name for him/her self
Is anyone going to Daikoku this Friday night? (12/4)

I want to check it out and snap some pics before going back to the states.
beavis360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 11:04 PM   #59
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin' Sam View Post
Keep us posted on the Jan 17th event. We are going to Ebisu Fri/Sat...probably leave Thurs night.
its going down still. most all the Atsugi drivers should be there. I got a friend coming out from San Diego as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteJDM View Post
I am not in kanagawa, but pretty close.... I am in Sayama, Saitama
says Philly? thats a LOOOOOONG drive from Kanagawa! LOL!
Old 12-15-2009, 08:22 AM   #60
EliteJDM
Zilvia Member

EliteJDM is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea, from philly lol

But i am in Sayama, Saitama when I am in Japan.... I am there 3 - 4 times a year for a month at a time...

I am pretty sure kanagawa is only like 1 hr. away from Sayama
EliteJDM is offline   Reply With Quote