Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 10-04-2013, 08:13 PM   #1
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Broadfield Customs Looking To Sponsor + New Facebook Page

I am looking to sponsor a couple clusters for those that qualify. Please visit my newly released website for specific criteria... simply click the "Sponsorship" tab at the top.

Broadfield Customs

I realize that most on here have an S-chassis, but I'm willing to ignore that criteria if you have a badass ride and are active in social media. Or if you are in the midst of a high profile build, and are active in social media, you may also qualify. So if you think you are worthy, don't be afraid to ask. The worst I can say is that you have a crappy car

I also want to take this time to introduce my new Facebook page. I would really appreciate it if you take the time to check it out and LIKE the page if you deem it worthy It will also allow you to keep up with my latest projects and get an inside glimpse of the progress on random pieces.

https://www.facebook.com/BroadfieldCustoms

As always, thank you for everyones support on Zilvia!

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2013, 09:30 PM   #2
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Good luck on your sponsorship findings. Maybe you can build your car too lol
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 01:14 AM   #3
om3ga
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
om3ga is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Very awesome! Can't wait to see what car is used and how it comes out! I am sure it will be amazing as is everything you do!
om3ga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 08:25 AM   #4
va240dude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (161)
va240dude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 161 reviews
Wow, thanks for giving back to the community Toby. I know someone will benefit greatly from the hands of Toby Broadfield being involved in their build!
va240dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:19 PM   #5
genericforumname
Zilvia Member

Location: Florida, where we prove that shit does in fact run down hill
Trader Rating: (0)
genericforumname is making a name for him/her selfgenericforumname is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I have a couple of thoughts for something for my WRX, one of which could almost be a regular production piece. the other is probably going to be very difficult to make off site. should I ask official questions here or on the facebook page?
genericforumname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:22 PM   #6
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by genericforumname View Post
I have a couple of thoughts for something for my WRX, one of which could almost be a regular production piece. the other is probably going to be very difficult to make off site. should I ask official questions here or on the facebook page?
You can email me at: [email protected]

I look forward to seeing what ideas you may have... I have owned both a WRX and an STi in the past.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-07-2013, 11:17 AM   #7
venom2034
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
venom2034 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I've had an idea for sometime that I wanted to share with you. I'll email you pics for your thoughts.
venom2034 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:42 AM   #8
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom2034 View Post
I've had an idea for sometime that I wanted to share with you. I'll email you pics for your thoughts.
Cool, I'll await the pics.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-07-2013, 11:45 AM   #9
venom2034
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
venom2034 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
the email didn't go through, maybe the pics were too big. I messaged you.
venom2034 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 04:14 PM   #10
Imarvin240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Imarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
when do you plan to make a decision on all the proposals? Basically, when should we know if we did or didn't make the cut?
Old 10-08-2013, 05:51 PM   #11
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imarvin240 View Post
when do you plan to make a decision on all the proposals? Basically, when should we know if we did or didn't make the cut?
I'm not really sure... I have to give it some time to see what all comes through. So far it's a lot of mostly stock S13's that just aren't going to work out for me. I need high profile builds, high profile cars etc... for S13/14's anyway. If it was something besides an S13/14 then I would be more lenient.

So did you send me a request or something? I don't see a request from you. I surely wouldn't of missed it knowing the quality of your build.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-08-2013, 06:04 PM   #12
240Cali
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (4)
240Cali is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
you can sponsor my s14 ! haha I'd love to share your quality work around socal !
Old 10-08-2013, 07:59 PM   #13
Imarvin240
Nissanaholic!

Imarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
I'm not really sure... I have to give it some time to see what all comes through. So far it's a lot of mostly stock S13's that just aren't going to work out for me. I need high profile builds, high profile cars etc... for S13/14's anyway. If it was something besides an S13/14 then I would be more lenient.

So did you send me a request or something? I don't see a request from you. I surely wouldn't of missed it knowing the quality of your build.
I had sent one, on your website. If it didn't go through or you would like me to send another, please let me know. Thanks, Toby.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:03 PM   #14
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
I had sent one, on your website. If it didn't go through or you would like me to send another, please let me know. Thanks, Toby.
Yes, please send it again... I don't see that I ever received anything from you!?!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-08-2013, 09:13 PM   #15
Drift_FX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Drift_FX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i sent an email for my pretty awesome s13, but it sounds like ill end up making something for my car before you make a decision... oh well, good luck to those who want a clean guage setup!
Drift_FX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:51 PM   #16
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift_FX View Post
i sent an email for my pretty awesome s13, but it sounds like ill end up making something for my car before you make a decision... oh well, good luck to those who want a clean guage setup!
Did I reply to you? I'm not so sure I'm getting all of my emails now. You guys can also send a copy to [email protected] in addition to the [email protected]

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-08-2013, 11:12 PM   #17
Drift_FX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Drift_FX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
Did I reply to you? I'm not so sure I'm getting all of my emails now. You guys can also send a copy to [email protected] in addition to the [email protected]
no i didnt, i sent my email to you through your contact on the website...... so you may not be getting emails from there...
Drift_FX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 01:17 AM   #18
Imarvin240
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
no i didnt, i sent my email to you through your contact on the website...... so you may not be getting emails from there...
I had done it through the website as well. I just sent it from my gmail to [email protected], so hopefully that one worked.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:10 AM   #19
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Quote:
I had done it through the website as well. I just sent it from my gmail to [email protected], so hopefully that one worked.
Ok, just wanted to let you know I received both of your emails last night and quickly read them. I will reply to both of them tonight, but just wanted to let you know it's a go for both of you on a cluster. We can discuss any other work you may need done once I reply back to you. Drift_FX I'll be sure to do yours first since you have a pretty tight timeframe.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-11-2013, 05:27 PM   #20
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
e-mail sent. also i'm "local"
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 07:18 PM   #21
JonathanPrem
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
JonathanPrem is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Email sent from ontario canada
Old 10-22-2013, 11:03 PM   #22
cchondro
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
cchondro is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Email sent!
cchondro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 12:37 AM   #23
driftminds13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
driftminds13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Ugh, I would love one for my car... I sent an email to [email protected] but I think inbox was full, so I resent to [email protected]...

Im sure you have some fresh ass cars already on your list, but I thought I would try anyway. I'm still building her with sometime left in the build. So hopefully my car is clean enough for your taste. I have the Silfront Vh Coupe.
driftminds13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 07:06 AM   #24
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanPrem View Post
Email sent from ontario canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchondro View Post
Email sent!
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftminds13 View Post
Ugh, I would love one for my car... I sent an email to [email protected] but I think inbox was full, so I resent to [email protected]...

Im sure you have some fresh ass cars already on your list, but I thought I would try anyway. I'm still building her with sometime left in the build. So hopefully my car is clean enough for your taste. I have the Silfront Vh Coupe.
I'm done taking requests for S13/14's, but I will go over your proposals just in case something triggers my fancy.

I have had a couple people now say that the email was kicked back through my website... but I sent myself one and it worked fine. So who knows on that one!?!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds