Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 07-28-2008, 05:18 PM   #1
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Private Drift Event at WSIR Balcony AUG. 10th

Hello everyone, I am throwing a private drifting event at the balcony at Willow Springs and need to fill up 3 more spots. The event will be held August 10th which is a sunday. Most of the people that will be attending are beginner to intermediate. $120 per car/driver and only 15 people total will be driving. PM me if interested!
driftsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2008, 05:28 PM   #2
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
Yess!! You will get TONS of track time!!

ONLY 3 spots left!!!
Old 07-28-2008, 11:42 PM   #3
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
do you have any instructors attending?????
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 11:50 PM   #4
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
who is going?

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 11:53 PM   #5
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Thinking about it since i'll be there on the 9th!
Old 07-29-2008, 01:26 AM   #6
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
So far it's just a couple of guys that will be staffing for us in the future and a couple other guys to fill in spots...

Not sure about instructors... I'm sure David (driftsilvias13) will be willing to help beginners out...
Old 07-29-2008, 10:31 PM   #7
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
cool...well let pm me if you need any instrustors.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:32 PM   #8
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

anybody interested?!?!?
Old 08-04-2008, 01:46 AM   #9
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

i'm soooo excited!!!

i think we still need 1-2 more people so hit me up!!!
Old 08-04-2008, 01:50 AM   #10
BlckBeautyVTEC
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
BlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlckBeautyVTEC
I'm in PM me a paypal address and also what time is the driving all day so super mad amounts of track time?
Old 08-04-2008, 01:52 AM   #11
BeasT_MoDe
Zilvia Junkie

BeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to all
Probably a stupid question, but are spectators allowed at this private session? Im actually going to be in L.A. from the 8/7th to the 8/12th so I thought it would be kinda cool to catch a west coast event.

If someone can PM more info like time and location that would be great.
BeasT_MoDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 09:56 AM   #12
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
all PMs have been replied to!
Old 08-04-2008, 10:55 AM   #13
Oilcover
Zilvia Junkie

Oilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Oilcover
has this filled yet? I'm pretty sure i'm in.

MANWOLFS|HotLine|Falken|Exedy|DSTROYR|Factory 83|326power|
Oilcover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 03:06 PM   #14
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Oilcover: PM sent!

Beast mode: Feel free to come check out the event! I'm sure David gave you info in the PM sent to you.
Old 08-04-2008, 03:16 PM   #15
BlckBeautyVTEC
Zilvia Addict

BlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really nice
payment sent
Old 08-04-2008, 04:06 PM   #16
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Cool. got it! Thanks and see you sunday!!!
Old 08-04-2008, 07:07 PM   #17
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
hey i'll be out there on the 9th for the 626 event with BlackParade. Would it possible if all goes well I come the of and pay? I really want to go since i'll be out there already just hoping my car can hold up.

Last edited by foreverdark; 08-04-2008 at 11:37 PM..
foreverdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 07:39 PM   #18
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
hey 94cCord i'll be out there on the 9th for the 626 event with BlackParade. Would it possible if all goes well I come the of and pay? I really want to go since i'll be out there already just hoping my car can hold up.
shouldnt be a problem. just PM me your info so i know who to expect. thanks!
Old 08-04-2008, 10:48 PM   #19
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

chris...your good to go!
and im sure your car will do fine!
Old 08-04-2008, 11:47 PM   #20
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Alright sounds good can't wait.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:54 PM   #21
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hitman
15 people sounds awesome! should be tons of track time.
peyvand can i maybe get a ride up if im not working on my car thanks lol
Old 08-05-2008, 12:59 AM   #22
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

woohoo! i'm so excited!!!

pretty much all spots are filled now!
Old 08-05-2008, 12:31 PM   #23
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
Sexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sexxxyslide
got anymore space for the new meganracing car...I need to test it out this weekend...just for fun...its just that i havent driven it for a while...need seat time...if you do let me know!!!
Sexxxyslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 12:36 PM   #24
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

can i drive the new mega racing car cyrussssss?????????
=)
Old 08-05-2008, 04:13 PM   #25
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
Sexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sexxxyslide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
can i drive the new mega racing car cyrussssss?????????
=)

hahahah........you could probably get a ride on it..LOL!!!
Sexxxyslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 02:19 AM   #26
gizmo240
Zilvia Member

gizmo240 is making a name for him/her selfgizmo240 is making a name for him/her self
hey david, it's me jonathan! i don't think i can make it due to some circumstances . can someone take my spot and maybe i can go to the next one? so my spot is open you guys if someone wants to take it!
gizmo240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 01:11 PM   #27
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

awwww come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just let me take like 2 laps in it!
it will be ok!
Old 08-06-2008, 01:37 PM   #28
BlckBeautyVTEC
Zilvia Addict

who all is driving people from this forum or others or what?
Old 08-06-2008, 03:12 PM   #29
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

most of the drivers are friends of ours and some of them are on zilvia. Then whoever else signed up
Old 08-10-2008, 07:57 PM   #30
BlckBeautyVTEC
Zilvia Addict

I had a blast driving finally got down the initiation kinda tricky at first but got it, soo much track time it was nuts
-got pulled over by CHP on the way home because of my exhuast, and he was giving me shit because of my mary-jane air freshener, but ended up being super chill and let me go. and was asking me about the event haha
-im the guy with the burgundy s14 for the people i didn't get a chance to meet or really talk to.
-thanks to david and everyone else whos names i forgot who put it on and helped out! cant wait to see pictures and vids.

Peyvand