Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 07-21-2008, 10:22 PM   #31
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Damn you Mike!

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2008, 10:35 PM   #32
Relentless350Z
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Relentless350Z will become famous soon enoughRelentless350Z will become famous soon enoughRelentless350Z will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Relentless350Z
lol sorry guys....
Old 07-21-2008, 10:39 PM   #33
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
barely saw the car show or the race that weekend cuz i was at the r/c booth as well. saw some awesome cars on the track hauling ass though. and i used my longboard to take a quick peek at the show and found some nice s-chassis love at the end.
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 12:06 AM   #34
Aoshi112
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Aoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aoshi112
I was too busy pitting for two cars to walk around but otherwise a great event. I'm completely exhausted still from running around all weekend.
Aoshi112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 12:58 AM   #35
Raskalking

Raskalking is an unknown quantity at this point
hung out for while there good stuff. heres a spot with a bit more on the event and the endless fifteen

Raskalking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 01:00 AM   #36
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtdiggler666 View Post
and what time did the blue s15 put down it looked like a nice car

This was my friend's car who I helped to pit for (Endless USA)

Car mechanically was running fine, it is still in shakedown mode technically, only second event out on the track since completion for time attack

Best time was 2:00.439, but unfortunately blew trans and lost 4th gear at the end of the day...but main thing is that the car ran well and came back in one piece

Overall I had a good time, it was neat to see another side of motorsports I typically don't immerse myself in, but I'm super zonked from the weekend (and Formula D was the previous weekend so I want a break!!! LOL)

For those who are curious, its putting down around 333hp / 334tq

Engine wise it's pretty much:

HKS Inner & Outer Valve Springs
HKS Valve Stem Seals
HKS Retainers
HKS Rocker Arms
HKS Solid Lifters
HKS Step 3 Intake Cam
HKS Step 3 Exhaust Cam
HKS Injectors
HKS Head Gasket
HKS GT-RS Turbo
HKS Turbo Elbow
HKS Downpipe
HKS Twin Power DLI II
HKS Intercooler
HKS Oil Cooler
HKS F-Con V Pro
HKS EVC

...does anyone $ee a trend? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskalking View Post
hung out for while there good stuff. heres a spot with a bit more on the event and the endless fifteen
LOL beat me to it

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 01:03 AM   #37
kawaiid

kawaiid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskalking View Post
Hey isn't that A Spec Logan at the end of that post..?

kawaiid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 01:03 AM   #38
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaiid View Post
Hey isn't that A Spec Logan at the end of that post..?

Crap. I hate you.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 01:59 AM   #39
kognition
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (6)
kognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I have a build thread going in the premie section, and just when i thought i was happy with my new rear fender widening project... i looked at this car yesterday. Back to the drawing board....... wider!
Really a nice car in person, amazing paint as well. I wonder if i actually got in a single practice session if i would hit a 2 minute time. 5th gear just bogs in the straight away if you don't have any serious HP. My quick moves were all happening in the corners.
kognition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 12:20 PM   #40
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
ok guys here is a few pics i took now rember i got a pos camera so it was really hard to shoot any pics on the track as i was really far away, oh and all the pics were from sat.

Last edited by dirtdiggler666; 07-22-2008 at 06:01 PM..
dirtdiggler666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 06:05 PM   #41
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection

Old 07-22-2008, 06:07 PM   #42
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

last of them

Old 07-22-2008, 09:17 PM   #43
krayzbigmac
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (34)
krayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krayzbigmac
Great pics, now I know all of the cars I missed out on! Thanks for sharing!
Old 07-24-2008, 11:10 AM   #44
kognition
Premium Member

kognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfection
A few pics are starting to come in.

Old 07-24-2008, 12:27 PM   #45
mmdb
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
mmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Holy crap... car has come a long way last time i saw it. very nice!
Old 07-24-2008, 01:29 PM   #46
kognition
Premium Member

Thank's, the car was in the middle of a widebody design session when i had to pull it together for the weekend. Which is why it has the old front end and primered back fenders and roof. Check my build out as i go along.
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?p...89#post2126089

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmdb View Post
Holy crap... car has come a long way last time i saw it. very nice!
Old 07-24-2008, 02:32 PM   #47
280zforce
Leaky Injector

280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light280zforce is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to 280zforce Send a message via Yahoo to 280zforce
kognition (Mike), I met you at the track on Sunday. I was the guy with Big Dave.

This was my 1st time shooting an event like this, but here's a few pics I got of your car...

*cheers* - Justin
Old 07-24-2008, 02:38 PM   #48
kognition
Premium Member

Nice Justin! Damn, looks like my right front isn't even on the ground.
Old 07-24-2008, 05:36 PM   #49
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

mike i see a video camera in your car

post it up i really want to see it
Old 07-24-2008, 05:40 PM   #50
kognition
Premium Member

The dang button didn't get pushed! We thought it was recording.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtdiggler666 View Post
mike i see a video camera in your car

post it up i really want to see it
Old 07-24-2008, 06:00 PM   #51
Yellow4g63
Zilvia FREAK!

Yellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Yellow4g63
Here is vid from that GST Motorsports Impreza L. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzoPYtHq094[/ame]

this car

95 240sx RB20 415whp
91 Nx2000 VVL yo
Yellow4g63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 06:11 PM   #52
blitzkrgCT9A
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
blitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
great event!! Met a lot of cool enthusiasts and gained a lot of experience!!

Our car had several mishaps during day-1's practice sessions. Due to crazy amount of downforce created from the Aero (we were hitting 170mph at the straights!), our front bumper and rear diffuser were ripped off!! See pix!

However we were able to get the front bumper and clutch line fixed before the actual Time Attack, and ended up finishing 2nd behind 1st place MFQ in Modified Class. (about two tenth of a second)

Zip ties FTW!!

As for the Voltex front bumper.. well.. I have another Voltex Front Bumper as a spare... Its even better than the previous one!

blitzkrgCT9A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 06:31 PM   #53
Relentless350Z
Leaky Injector

Relentless350Z will become famous soon enoughRelentless350Z will become famous soon enoughRelentless350Z will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Relentless350Z
^^^Awesome car! You wouldn't happen to have a 3rd Voltex bumper laying around for my Evo would you?
Old 07-24-2008, 06:35 PM   #54
blitzkrgCT9A
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
blitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
i will sell you the spare one (Cyber EVO edition) i have if you like
blitzkrgCT9A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 04:37 PM   #55
rebornS14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
rebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rebornS14
whatupCAL, gimme some body kits!
rebornS14 is offline   Reply With Quote