Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Which do you save?
Save the Girl 185 68.77%
Save the Car 84 31.23%
Voters: 269. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-16-2008, 05:35 PM   #1
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Man Has A Sledge Hammer

Your gf is in front of your car.

Do you push her out of the way? Or let her get hit to save your car?
Old 07-16-2008, 05:37 PM   #2
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
If its this most current one that I just had then.

Hit the gf, save the car.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 05:42 PM   #3
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Save the gf. Let him smash the car, then as he's bringing the sledge hammer back up I'm already coming full force with my aluminum bat to his dome or hands
Old 07-16-2008, 05:43 PM   #4
suislide91

Trader Rating: (0)
suislide91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to suislide91
ehhh choose the girl, the car is replaceable =D
suislide91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 05:46 PM   #5
corriganjoshua
Zilvia Junkie

corriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to corriganjoshua
Hard choice my car means a lot to me

Cheap,Fast,Reliable you can only have 2.
corriganjoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 05:48 PM   #6
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
U can fix the car way cheaper then it would take to fix a girls grill after being hit with a sledge hammer
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 05:52 PM   #7
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
U can fix the car way cheaper then it would take to fix a girls grill after being hit with a sledge hammer
She's just a gf.

I wouldn't stay with a beezy after she got knocked in with a hammer

Old 07-16-2008, 06:24 PM   #8
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
I was observant enough to notice a dude with a sledge coming toward us, and dropped him before he ever got a chance to swing it.

Is that an option? haha
Old 07-16-2008, 06:49 PM   #9
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mRclARK1 View Post
I was observant enough to notice a dude with a sledge coming toward us, and dropped him before he ever got a chance to swing it.

Is that an option? haha
Definitely not.

Stop throwing in variables.

Be grateful for the creation I have given you.

Old 07-16-2008, 07:10 PM   #10
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Well,the first thing you should do, is create a Poll!

Here, let me fix that.
Old 07-16-2008, 07:49 PM   #11
4thHorse
Zilvia Member

4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice
Did she just asked to talk about her feelings? If so that hammers going to hurt
4thHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 10:51 PM   #12
StaticX27
Zilvia Junkie

StaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond repute
The car won't polish my knob in appreciation afterwards....
StaticX27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 11:04 PM   #13
Silverstreek
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Silverstreek is just really niceSilverstreek is just really niceSilverstreek is just really niceSilverstreek is just really niceSilverstreek is just really niceSilverstreek is just really niceSilverstreek is just really niceSilverstreek is just really niceSilverstreek is just really niceSilverstreek is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
^^^ yeah, but the car ain't gonna expect you to go mow the lawn, do the dishes and talk about feelings n' shit afterwards.

Last edited by Silverstreek; 07-17-2008 at 11:04 PM..
Silverstreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 01:23 AM   #14
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Hmmm... How much does the sledge weigh? How strong is the dude swinging it?

If its a 120 pound girly-man with a 2 pound sledge... My girl is getting hit.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 01:44 AM   #15
shade
Zilvia Junkie

shade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by suislide91 View Post
ehhh choose the girl, the car is replaceable =D
Girls are replaceable too you know. Save the car.
Old 07-17-2008, 03:25 AM   #16
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Buncha softies on here I tell yah.

lol
Old 07-17-2008, 06:36 AM   #17
Lightning

Lightning is on a distinguished road
Save the cheerleader. Save the world.

Unless she's ugly of course.
Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 09:47 AM   #18
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
either one. because either way, i'm getting out of my car with a loaded .38....
Old 07-17-2008, 11:25 AM   #19
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Save the car duh!
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:52 AM   #20
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Depends on which one is the keeper, is it the car or is it the gf? The answer is right there. I say save the gf. I found a keeper. Yes im a softie. hahaha. =0P
Old 07-17-2008, 12:14 PM   #21
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
twistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Save the girl...

she'll appreciate it and if he hits the car you can sue his ass and use the money to do a JDM front end swap
twistedsymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 10:55 PM   #22
jrbump
Zilvia Addict

jrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond repute
Save the girl and get your salad tossed that night.
jrbump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 10:59 PM   #23
carnal_c30
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
carnal_c30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
If it was my last girl I'd let the dude hit her and then thank her... She almost got me killed a few times including some fag throwing a knife at me

Sorry to be a bit cold, but a girl is more replaceable than my car, my baby has been with me for 8 years, I've never had a chick more than two... Trade that sh1t in

That being said if it really came down to it I'd save the girl, I'm still a sucker =(
carnal_c30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:03 PM   #24
emayearecee
Leaky Injector

emayearecee is a glorious beacon of lightemayearecee is a glorious beacon of lightemayearecee is a glorious beacon of lightemayearecee is a glorious beacon of lightemayearecee is a glorious beacon of lightemayearecee is a glorious beacon of lightemayearecee is a glorious beacon of lightemayearecee is a glorious beacon of lightemayearecee is a glorious beacon of lightemayearecee is a glorious beacon of lightemayearecee is a glorious beacon of light
Girls always talk about being "strong and independent" .... let her save herself!
emayearecee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:34 PM   #25
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Well the way I am with my womenz.. I don't even like my friends messing around hugging as friends with my lady's.. So what the fuck do i look like letting some dude hit her with a sledge! Hellz naw! haha... But it would be a hard choice between my baby and my lady
Old 07-18-2008, 04:06 AM   #26
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
if it was my ex..the dude can knock her ass out all he wants

my current girl..she will prolly knock him the fuck out so i wont have to do shit
Old 07-18-2008, 09:40 AM   #27
renegade_ewok
Zilvia Junkie

renegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to behold
Save the girl - front ends are relatively cheap
renegade_ewok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 10:11 AM   #28
djcobra
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
djcobra is making a name for him/her selfdjcobra is making a name for him/her selfdjcobra is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Save the car! girls come and go, unless she's a keeper; wifey material... I can't take the constant naggin' and all the freaking attention they want. Mind you I treat all my ladies with respect, but for now I think I love my car more...

Steve.
djcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 11:49 AM   #29
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
It really depends on the mood, but insurance will fix my car.... However, the girl will prolly break up w/ u, so thats an excuse to play the feild again. Basically its a hard decision. Do I want to get a new front end (kouki???) or play the feild. hmmmm. Any chance of homeboy getting two swings in?
Old 07-18-2008, 02:27 PM   #30
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I change my mind.

Save the girl.

Oops
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote