Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 06:15 AM   #1
murderrsirenss
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
murderrsirenss will become famous soon enoughmurderrsirenss will become famous soon enoughmurderrsirenss will become famous soon enoughmurderrsirenss will become famous soon enoughmurderrsirenss will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to murderrsirenss Send a message via AIM to murderrsirenss Send a message via Yahoo to murderrsirenss
s13 WTB: WORKING HUD for sohc, or dohc

would like a hud that WORKS for my 90 s13 sohc or a dohc if itll still work right.

lmk what you guys have
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2008, 06:38 AM   #2
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I'm moving this to the WTB section

And I write too!
Old 05-28-2008, 06:47 AM   #3
murderrsirenss
BANNED

murderrsirenss will become famous soon enoughmurderrsirenss will become famous soon enoughmurderrsirenss will become famous soon enoughmurderrsirenss will become famous soon enoughmurderrsirenss will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to murderrsirenss Send a message via AIM to murderrsirenss Send a message via Yahoo to murderrsirenss
thank you. i thought i was in there.

haha sorry its early im on med's from my surgery
Old 05-28-2008, 08:40 AM   #4
SR2Zero
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
SR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
You want just the HUD or the cluster too?
Old 05-28-2008, 09:49 AM   #5
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Hey, I have a broken HUD and Cluster. It is for a single cam. There is a thread on how to fix them, I'll give it to you for free if you just pay the shipping. It has the cluster, HUD and harness. Let me know, and I'll send you some pics.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:33 AM   #6
murderrsirenss
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR2Zero View Post
You want just the HUD or the cluster too?
cluster, sorry. the whole set up

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
Hey, I have a broken HUD and Cluster. It is for a single cam. There is a thread on how to fix them, I'll give it to you for free if you just pay the shipping. It has the cluster, HUD and harness. Let me know, and I'll send you some pics.
send PM
Old 05-28-2008, 12:00 PM   #7
Drifter Z
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (64)
Drifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
hey check for sale section.
I just saw someone sell whole set up.

gl man
Old 05-28-2008, 12:24 PM   #8
murderrsirenss
BANNED

thanks alot man
Old 05-28-2008, 01:40 PM   #9
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I have just the HUD piggy from a DOHC. I'll sell it cheap. Then you just have to find the cluster. $25 shipped.
Old 05-28-2008, 03:02 PM   #10
murderrsirenss
BANNED

will it work in a sohc?
Old 05-28-2008, 06:45 PM   #11
SR2Zero
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
SR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I got a SOHC w/ hud. Working have pics let me know with a price.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:49 PM   #12
genetic
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
genetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i have the hud cluster and hud unit for the dash.

PM me if you want it.
Old 05-29-2008, 12:06 PM   #13
murderrsirenss
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR2Zero View Post
I got a SOHC w/ hud. Working have pics let me know with a price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by genetic View Post
i have the hud cluster and hud unit for the dash.

PM me if you want it.
sent PM to both
Old 05-31-2008, 02:59 AM   #14
murderrsirenss
BANNED

got one

a working for 50 shipped. not a 'i think' it works for 70+ shipped
thanks for those that tried to help me out tho.
Closed Thread