Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-25-2017, 04:36 PM   #13981
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I will never understand the boss conversion. If you want a challenger, buy a damned challenger.
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2017, 04:41 PM   #13982
d9m13n
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
d9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunchmeat View Post
I will never understand the boss conversion. If you want a challenger, buy a damned challenger.

I believe the boss s14 is based off of old Datsun front ends, but those were based off American muscle front ends, so eh. Still, I agree for the most part
d9m13n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 08:34 PM   #13983
shaggyjake
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
shaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
No. You want the sensor in the lower hose so you know what temperature is entering into the motor. Why would you care about whats coming out of the motor when its going to be getting cooled down by the radiator?

DIW: logic edition
shaggyjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 09:39 PM   #13984
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jared420sx View Post

To be fair, the TVR Tuscan here came from the factory with that paint. It wasn't so much tryhard as it was mindblowing innovation (for it's time).

Quote:
Look at who is fielding this, though - the Japanese. It's no different from us liking S13 Silvia face, or people putting S15 front end on every goddamn thing for the last 17 years. If something looks cool to you, but it's not sold in your market, make it happen for yourself.

Sure, to purists it'll look like half digested aborted fetus, but if it tickles your pickle and you want to blow money on it, go nuts.

I've never understood the desire to make a Fauxrarri or other 'dude this'll look sick' sort of car (I'm looking at you, drift missiles).

Sad thing is, any sort of criticism of this sort of stuff is met with dismissal of 'haters gonna hate'.

Dumb is very very hard to fix.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 09:56 PM   #13985
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
All boils down to your money, your car, do whatever makes your pants tingle. I'm not the one having to live with it.
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 10:06 PM   #13986
d9m13n
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
d9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
All boils down to your money, your car, do whatever makes your pants tingle. I'm not the one having to live with it.

Amen to that
d9m13n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 10:54 PM   #13987
derass
Zilvia FREAK!

derass is making a name for him/her selfderass is making a name for him/her self
derass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 10:54 PM   #13988
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews

Quote:
Mates of mine are doing a 5 day Cancer fundraiser charity event, we're all nissan fanboys, with many many cars through our sheds and a lot of track time under the boots. This non turbo R34 was picked up dirt cheap because of some front end damage and engine troubles, and is being converted into an offroad, H8r loving fanboy killing, bullbar toting, crazy stupid skyline.
With an RB25DET lined up to go in the engine bay it'll be a bucket load of fun when they're done with it.
who knows what's going to happen once the rally is over...
https://imgur.com/a/3191o#q8BNwJQ

Gonna give him a pass, still funny.
Old 01-26-2017, 07:17 AM   #13989
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
What about any of those trash piles is DIR?
It's demolition derby, right? I mean, it's gotta be. Of course it is. Yeah. It's demolition derby. I mean...nobody would have a car like that if they weren't slamming it into someone else's car while getting yelled at by rednecks...right?
Old 01-27-2017, 01:49 PM   #13990
danshaz
Zilvia Junkie

danshaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by derass View Post
ugly ass vert
this is all i can think of anytime someone does those led lights and silvia hood.
paint isnt helping either
danshaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 02:09 PM   #13991
endlessboost
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
endlessboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
endlessboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 02:22 PM   #13992
hrdprkin180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
hrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Wow! These things are horrible!
Old 01-27-2017, 04:17 PM   #13993
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap Star View Post
With about 50k miles and its in excellent shape, seems plausible to me. Still wouldn't pay that personally but I'm not surprised that car is listed at such a high price.
You're the type of guy that comes to Japan, buys an R32 for $10k, then tries to sell it back to young guys on base for $20k, aren't you?
Old 01-27-2017, 04:23 PM   #13994
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
He put us through the whole 'spacers' thread only to sell his super-rare Type-Fs.

Look up his stupid fucking blog: r i d g e b a c k

We all successfully called him out on his lack of knowledge on this forum. He's still making people believe he's be 'in the game' for years. Still buying all the old Nismo shit of YAJ (most of it is garbage, he's just hunting old shit for old shit's sake) and trying to flip it for astronomical prices.

This kid is the DIW thread fleshed out into a real-life cunt.
Old 01-27-2017, 04:26 PM   #13995
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
^ Didnt that dude get banned from here like 2 years ago? I remember him posting all of his sale adds with all of that MISC. YAJ shit at crazy prices.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 05:00 PM   #13996
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
^ Didnt that dude get banned from here like 2 years ago? I remember him posting all of his sale adds with all of that MISC. YAJ shit at crazy prices.
Yeah man. I'd like to think it was the one time we all came together as a community to get someone kicked the fuck out.
Old 01-27-2017, 06:09 PM   #13997
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

jared420sx is on the path to ruinjared420sx is on the path to ruin
https://instagram.com/p/BPybLA6hmVg/
Lmfao
jared420sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 06:18 AM   #13998
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
You're the type of guy that comes to Japan, buys an R32 for $10k, then tries to sell it back to young guys on base for $20k, aren't you?
He 100% is THAT guy too. He'll tear his acl during PT playing basketball or something and say he was "injured at war".

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared420sx
I feel like this is more a you don't like it thing as opposed to a diw thing. I mean, it looks goofy, but it's functioning the way he obviously built it to function. You do that a lot.
Old 01-28-2017, 12:23 PM   #13999
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-28-2017, 12:38 PM   #14000
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Quote:
He put us through the whole 'spacers' thread only to sell his super-rare Type-Fs.

Look up his stupid fucking blog: r i d g e b a c k

We all successfully called him out on his lack of knowledge on this forum. He's still making people believe he's be 'in the game' for years. Still buying all the old Nismo shit of YAJ (most of it is garbage, he's just hunting old shit for old shit's sake) and trying to flip it for astronomical prices.

This kid is the DIW thread fleshed out into a real-life cunt.
Im Glad someone feels the same about this idiot! im sure he still lurks!
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 04:38 PM   #14001
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Another quality florida car:
http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/5941364987.html

18x12,18x14..
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 04:48 PM   #14002
JM216S14
Zilvia Junkie

JM216S14 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
Im Glad someone feels the same about this idiot! im sure he still lurks!
Read his blog it's sooooooo awful. He's a name dropping fan boy kid sucks
JM216S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 05:06 PM   #14003
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

http://instagram.com/hubeny

Old 01-28-2017, 05:14 PM   #14004
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Another quality florida car:
http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/5941364987.html

18x12,18x14..
If this had some decent wheels or even reps varrstoen, a single color with the aero and normal stock/overs I'd happy pay 9-10k.

You got to be a hype beast to pay to 9k for basic sr20 rebuild, cleanish interior, and typical mismatching 240 body with no wheels.
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 05:45 PM   #14005
derass
Zilvia FREAK!

derass is making a name for him/her selfderass is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by danshaz View Post
this is all i can think of anytime someone does those led lights and silvia hood.
Even worse, I can guarantee you that it's a patched pop-up hood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared420sx View Post
[IMG]Hubeny being sad[/IMG]
Keep doing you Jared. You've been posting gold here recently!
derass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 10:11 AM   #14006
sackofrice

sackofrice is an unknown quantity at this point
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/5970352522.html
sackofrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 01:26 PM   #14007
Trap Star
Zilvia Junkie

Trap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Trap Star
Quote:
No, actually I'm not. I generally try to set fair prices for anything I sell because I'd like for people to do the same for me. Have I overpriced items before? Probably yea, but I'm always open to negotiations since I try to be a reasonable human being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsucky View Post
He 100% is THAT guy too. He'll tear his acl during PT playing basketball or something and say he was "injured at war".
Actually the military wouldn't take me even if I wanted to join because I have a genetic connective tissue disorder that results in me tearing ligaments, breaking bones, etc pretty easily. I don't bitch about it when I get hurt nor do I try and claim it was some incredible event that it wasn't. I'm currently with a broken bone/ligament injury in my right wrist from falling about 3 feet. Did I whine and cry in pain? No. I went to bed and drove to the ER the next morning.

So next time you decide to be a smart ass try a little harder, because this time you did it wrong.
Old 01-29-2017, 01:43 PM   #14008
JM216S14
Zilvia Junkie

JM216S14 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap Star View Post
No, actually I'm not. I generally try to set fair prices for anything I sell because I'd like for people to do the same for me. Have I overpriced items before? Probably yea, but I'm always open to negotiations since I try to be a reasonable human being.

Actually the military wouldn't take me even if I wanted to join because I have a genetic connective tissue disorder that results in me tearing ligaments, breaking bones, etc pretty easily. I don't bitch about it when I get hurt nor do I try and claim it was some incredible event that it wasn't. I'm currently with a broken bone/ligament injury in my right wrist from falling about 3 feet. Did I whine and cry in pain? No. I went to bed and drove to the ER the next morning.

So next time you decide to be a smart ass try a little harder, because this time you did it wrong.
I'm a t-r-a-p-s-t-ar
Keep barney in the suites, copt goose from the bar
JM216S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 02:01 PM   #14009
Trap Star
Zilvia Junkie

Trap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Trap Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by JM216S14 View Post
I'm a t-r-a-p-s-t-ar
Keep barney in the suites, copt goose from the bar
And I don't drink pepsi, I just sell coke hahahaha

Not really, I'd be driving something nicer than a nissan if I did lol.
Old 01-29-2017, 05:28 PM   #14010
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!