Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Old 03-28-2010, 09:32 PM   #1
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
BerryBlab vBulletin Blackberry App Plug-in??

Hello, I have been a member here for many years now and contribute a lot of my knowledge to this forum. Anyways, I have found this app for Blackberry users called BerryBlab that makes viewing vBulletin forums a lot easier and faster. Currently just using the browser takes forever because this is such a large forum and so many people are on it at all times. This app allows users to access the forums much faster and offers a lot more user friendly viewing and posting format. In order for Blackberry users to utilize the app with this forum, the plug-in must be installed on the forum. I was wondering if it would be possible that you would consider this upgrade to the forums. I'm sure there are a lot of people on hear that use blackberry devices and would like an easier, faster, user friendly way to view their favorite forum.

Here is the direct link to the plug-in needed to install on the forums.
vBulletin BlackBerry App | BerryBlab.com

This link is to a large blackberry forum that fully describes the app and everything it provides the user.
BerryBlab - vBulletin for BlackBerry - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

I really hope you guys will consider doing this. If anymore info is needed please let me know and I will help out as much as possible.

Also please all blackberry users that would like to be able to utilize this useful tool post here and maybe we can get the ball rolling.

Thank You for the consideration.
Cameron
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2010, 06:55 PM   #2
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

Trader Rating: (0)
West has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to West
Blackberries are a dying breed.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:01 PM   #3
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Hahhahaha well ok then. Im sure there are plenty of folks out there that are running with BB's. But as I also agree the iPhone is very nice Im just not comfortable with the price and the ease of breaking the screen as compared to my black berry. Also I have big dumb fingers that dont work well with the touch screens unfortunately, otherwise id prolly have one hahah. So as the BB might be a dying breed im sure there are some folks out there that would like to utilize this. But if you are not interested in going through with the plugin and such, then I understand. Thanx for the consideration.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:26 PM   #4
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

Trader Rating: (0)
West has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to West
Wait a freakin minute. Tapatalk supports BB. SORRY!

Download Tapatalk for BlackBerry
Old 04-01-2010, 06:12 AM   #5
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Yeah I just saw that other thread posted for the tapatalk and was fixing to go check that out and see if it would work. Sorry for the inconvenience man.
Cameron