Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 10:51 AM   #1051
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
yea it was killer on the white TE37s

but it's still be hot on every other set of wheels, It's ridiculous
Old 09-04-2009, 12:09 PM   #1052
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
me me me me me

Old 09-04-2009, 12:13 PM   #1053
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Mmmmm red was best.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:17 PM   #1054
mikefc
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
mikefc is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
shoulda had red with white TE's
so hawt
Old 09-04-2009, 12:17 PM   #1055
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
it's what ever this Mag is

i wanna say Import tuner or something.... damn i wish i would have kept track of that mag now.. lol
Missed this one, I took the photo... I think i found it in the back of a shitty import racer magazine.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:25 PM   #1056
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
it was import racer

i think i know where that mag is... but that is all the way in florida in a storage shed.... dammit
Old 09-04-2009, 12:32 PM   #1057
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
imo, kuruptR's car was at it's height of radicality at black with TE's. the 57optimise was a bit of a letdown, but the sp1's are almost as good as the TE37. almost. haha.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:50 PM   #1058
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

imo... Wheels get played, fast. Its a 240 its old and hard to keep fresh especially on a stale set of TE-37's. They were my one set of wheels that I hated, id rather have a gay set of Optimize that are twice as cheap... just so I dont have to see some one in a civic rollin on the same set of wheels.
Old 09-04-2009, 01:33 PM   #1059
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
It's all about color contrast.

Black with white - good.

Black with black - not good.
Old 09-04-2009, 02:36 PM   #1060
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
so you're saying i should date a black chick?
Old 09-04-2009, 02:39 PM   #1061
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuruptR View Post
imo... Wheels get played, fast. Its a 240 its old and hard to keep fresh especially on a stale set of TE-37's. They were my one set of wheels that I hated, id rather have a gay set of Optimize that are twice as cheap... just so I dont have to see some one in a civic rollin on the same set of wheels.
seeing wheels on another car shoudnt matter

keeping it fresh shouldnt matter

build a car right and that shit is fucking timeless. im with everyone else though, car looked better red but it looks ok now too.
Old 09-04-2009, 02:46 PM   #1062
lflkajfj12123

lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
hey MAN

kuruptr i think your car is TOP NOTCH

my project is: outbuild kuruptr type x

keep it up
Old 09-04-2009, 03:48 PM   #1063
Kouki14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Kouki14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
yes the mag was indeed import racer i have it, once i get home i can post the issue and vol if anyone is interested.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:24 PM   #1064
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouki14 View Post
yes the mag was indeed import racer i have it, once i get home i can post the issue and vol if anyone is interested.
plz doo...

full scan up
Old 09-04-2009, 05:10 PM   #1065
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
plz doo...

full scan up
It was a very small article, just the picture you see was giving.. and kamatsu welding in the top right hand corner.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:35 PM   #1066
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
seeing wheels on another car shoudnt matter

Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post

kuruptr i think your car is TOP NOTCH

Agreed.

I'm nitpicking more than anything.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:56 PM   #1067
s0fa king
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
s0fa king is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
me me me me me

what size & offset are these wheels? nobody rocks gram lights & yet theyre so beautiful.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:31 PM   #1068
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
I actually thought KuruptR's car in Black is downright sick! Ah but I do have a certain thing for Black 180sx's. LOL

I should dig up a pic of old Green Signal Auto Strawberry Face seeing as it was my inspiration.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 09-04-2009, 10:00 PM   #1069
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JeremyR
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
I should dig up a pic of old Green Signal Auto Strawberry Face seeing as it was my inspiration.

+1! signal auto drift twins are what got my into 240sx. ings+1 areo mmmmmm
Old 09-04-2009, 10:32 PM   #1070
Z33dori
Post Whore!

^^ word

i remember wanting S15 front hatch so bad... i just wanted to replica the cars..

then ... i just wanted pop ups
Old 09-04-2009, 11:36 PM   #1071
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

new!

Old 09-04-2009, 11:48 PM   #1072
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
^^ word

i remember wanting S15 front hatch so bad... i just wanted to replica the cars..

then ... i just wanted pop ups
Hehehehehe I wanted one so bad I went as far as finally doing it with steel fenders. Now I just have to finish it up. I can say I am stoked about it. Long time coming but worth it.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 09-05-2009, 12:00 AM   #1073
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Quote:
new!

honestly i love your buddies one via...... so awesome

back to topic

FUCK your car looks good
Old 09-05-2009, 01:33 AM   #1074
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
that onevia is fucking SAV.

but this thread has re-instilled the fact that I need to get another hatch.
kouki here I come!
even tho it will probably be GP sports but hey thats ok right?
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Old 09-05-2009, 03:08 AM   #1075
ILoveJDM
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
ILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
ugh...

Old 09-05-2009, 03:08 AM   #1076
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post

but this thread has re-instilled the fact that I need to get another hatch.
kouki here I come!
even tho it will probably be GP sports but hey thats ok right?
as long as its g sonic type r.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:54 AM   #1077
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
as long as its g sonic type r.
Type II had such a clean front! Kuryama had that on his white 180 and it was teh gorgeous.
Old 09-05-2009, 05:24 AM   #1078
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

kalypso123 is an unknown quantity at this point
type 2 ftw

Old 09-05-2009, 05:54 AM   #1079
lflkajfj12123

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuruptr View Post
new!
18's UP FRONT.
Old 09-05-2009, 05:55 AM   #1080
lflkajfj12123

I like your style.
Closed Thread