Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 11:41 PM   #421
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
yeah. it'll look like this:

a kouki 180sx. go figure.
wow..........

thats deep y0

you've just enlightened someone. ;-)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2009, 12:07 AM   #422
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefc View Post
when all is said and done will you at least mock up the kouki sides and wing just so we can see?
PLZ!
It would look like this.

...just imagine mine being lower with better fitting VS-XX.

I'm not saying this is terrible, but I just don't like the combination of chrome/polished wheels with Kouki aero.

Matte/Concave wheels is best in my opinion.

I love my VS-XX too much to let them go. Besides, I've always wanted to run Chuki sides on this specific S13. So, it's not changing no matter what anybody says.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:31 AM   #423
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Don't worry, my daily will be full Kouki 180sx.

Front, lip, sides, valances, wing.

This one just wouldn't look good if I went full Kouki 180sx because of the wheels.

I've never liked full 180sx style cars with blingy wheels.

I'm not changing wheels either.
WHAT?

full Kouki would looking awesome with VS-XX

car above needs better fitment.... and it would be perfect..

i will admit Koukis look FUCKING amazing with aggressive concave wheels (@ home)
Old 07-31-2009, 12:38 AM   #424
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
why is it so hard for people to understand that everyone has their own tastes and some of us are actually determined to see our vision realized and dont care what the rest of the crowd is doing or thinks?
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Old 07-31-2009, 12:50 AM   #425
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
why is it so hard for people to understand that everyone has their own tastes and some of us are actually determined to see our vision realized and dont care what the rest of the crowd is doing or thinks?
Thank you.

Just because people in Japan are running vented hoods, ganador mirrors, and vented fenders doesn't mean I will be.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 07-31-2009, 01:20 AM   #426
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
fuck nvm

i don't think i could do it......

this is just too hot

oh, and back when this car was actually cool
Old 07-31-2009, 02:55 AM   #427
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
I don't need your approval.

Plus, Soapgun is pinked right now.

He doesn't count.

When is he not? lol
Old 07-31-2009, 03:03 AM   #428
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Hey for those thinking of getting a replica lip just to warm you guys I ordered a lip from modiride.com and well let me just say this company was a mess to deal with. I wouldn't recomend ordering things from them unless you can pickit up. It took over month due to bad communication on there part about shipping charges for them to finaly ship my lip.
Old 07-31-2009, 03:50 AM   #429
biggie180sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (28)
biggie180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 28 reviews

yeah everyone has there own style and this is mine but im not done yet i was thinking of getting the wheels painted gold to see how that combo goes and slamming the back alot more with a maybe 255/35 tire compared to the 275/35 im running and maybe getting a vented hood but just havent had time, but yeah why jump on a bandwagon just make your car the way you want it

Kouki 180sx Type-x

Last edited by biggie180sx; 07-31-2009 at 04:11 AM..
Old 07-31-2009, 08:12 AM   #430
turbo_dreams
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
turbo_dreams is making a name for him/her selfturbo_dreams is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX88 View Post
Hey for those thinking of getting a replica lip just to warm you guys I ordered a lip from modiride.com and well let me just say this company was a mess to deal with. I wouldn't recomend ordering things from them unless you can pickit up. It took over month due to bad communication on there part about shipping charges for them to finaly ship my lip.
How does it fit?

www.tm-spl.com
Kouki's & some apple juice.
Old 07-31-2009, 10:18 AM   #431
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Better put a disclaimer - TO those that might take everything I say 100% seriously, I was joking about Crimson, so if you're upset, chill out. I'm kidding.

That red one up there looks pretty rad. Red 180s look so cool.
Old 07-31-2009, 10:25 AM   #432
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Brian
bro, internet is serious business..... can't be joking like that.. lol
Old 07-31-2009, 10:33 AM   #433
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Better put a disclaimer - TO those that might take everything I say 100% seriously, I was joking about Crimson, so if you're upset, chill out. I'm kidding.

That red one up there looks pretty rad. Red 180s look so cool.
Haha, I know, right?

I like your car a lot, but it's definitely not for me.

Everybody has their own tastes. Instead of trying to replicate something, do whatever YOU like best. Don't build a car in a certain style just because everybody's telling you to do so.

For the longest time, I LOVED Chuki fronts with aftermarket lips. Once I finally decided what I wanted to run as sides/rear, the front didn't match any of those at all.

It's one of the reasons why I went Kouki. Plus, I love OEM stuff. I'm anti-fiberglass.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 07-31-2009, 10:45 AM   #434
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
No you are wrong.

They MUST be built the same in order to be "correct"

:weird face here: lol
Old 07-31-2009, 10:51 AM   #435
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Haha.

I need to order a set of TE-37's for my daily then.

I need to be like all of the Kouki 180's in Japan!

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 07-31-2009, 11:26 AM   #436
Z33dori
Post Whore!

must fit the mold
Old 07-31-2009, 12:37 PM   #437
biggie180sx
Zilvia Junkie

haha dont worry i wasnt getting all worked up just cause someone didnt like my car so dont worry guys im not gonna start talking s*** just cause u guys dont like it.

my goal when i built this car was to get to look like that black one with white TE-37s but after starting it i kinda wanted the more flashy 18o
so idk what do you guys think about the gold vs-xx idea?

Kouki 180sx Type-x
Old 07-31-2009, 12:39 PM   #438
Brian
Post Whore!

i like your car.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:49 PM   #439
biggie180sx
Zilvia Junkie

haha thanks hey what kind of cage do you have in your car?

Kouki 180sx Type-x
Old 07-31-2009, 12:59 PM   #440
Brian
Post Whore!

Safety21

You want one?

DOUSAN is selling his right now in the classifieds.
Local.

very nice.
no time for waiting since they are almost always special order items.

$600 for his 7 point I think.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:01 PM   #441
biggie180sx
Zilvia Junkie

i have a 7-point safety21 cage too and its a bolt in cage but the bottom plates are all f*** and got welded on the car it was last on you have any idea where i can get some new ones or should i take it anywhere and get some made

Kouki 180sx Type-x
Old 07-31-2009, 01:41 PM   #442
Brian
Post Whore!

you can order that stuff from NUKABE in Torrance. I did it before.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:12 PM   #443
Z33dori
Post Whore!

proly just take it to a shop and have them weld on some new ones...

also i think the gold VS-XX would look baller...
Old 07-31-2009, 06:52 PM   #444
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:

Just because people in Japan are running vented hoods, ganador mirrors, and vented fenders doesn't mean I will be.

You don't do it because people in Japan are doing it.

You do it because it's fucking rad.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:22 PM   #445
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
no, you do it because you want to. he doesn't want to. end of story. anyone who builds their car for internet street cred needs a punch in the cock.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:57 PM   #446
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
You don't do it because people in Japan are doing it.

You do it because it's fucking rad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post

This car doesn't have vented fenders or a vented hood and it still looks "fucking rad".

Ganador Mirrors...ehh, I'll stay stock. Craft Square > Ganador any day.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 07-31-2009, 11:26 PM   #447
Brian
Post Whore!

People get so mad over cars.
lol.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:53 PM   #448
Z33dori
Post Whore!

they do

it's funny

specially when they act the same in person as they do on then internet, and then they get called out
Old 07-31-2009, 11:55 PM   #449
Brian
Post Whore!

people act the same in real life and the internet?
I'm not sure I've met that person yet.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:14 AM   #450
Z33dori
Post Whore!

i've meet a few...

it catches you off guard.. b/c you expect them to be the complete opposite...