Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 01-07-2008, 12:18 PM   #121
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
got my stickers

cant wait to wash my hoe and slap them on......il post pics when ever i get a camera
Old 01-07-2008, 02:51 PM   #122
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
all orders are shipped out. Bring the rest, I wanna get these final stickers out so I can order more

the next 20 orders will be getting the mostest awsomest stamps on their order on earth.
MARVEL SUPER HEROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-07-2008, 05:58 PM   #123
jfc3po
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
jfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
all orders are shipped out. Bring the rest, I wanna get these final stickers out so I can order more

the next 20 orders will be getting the mostest awsomest stamps on their order on earth.
MARVEL SUPER HEROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh really? Bring on the pics of the new shit! I must see the marvel super heroes!!!!!!
Old 01-07-2008, 06:27 PM   #124
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
sent you moneys
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 06:50 PM   #125
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Spiderman is gone, I think that just went on eastcoastS14 *if his name is Max*

Oh, I was gonna keep these a secret......but these are just too fouking awsome. These will be here in about 3-4 days.

Old 01-07-2008, 06:55 PM   #126
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
nice....yeah Im Max spiderman is badass
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 06:59 PM   #127
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

HA! ill even let people pick what superhero stamp they want
Old 01-08-2008, 07:16 AM   #128
used240sxparts

Hey, its eddie from spoolup were my stickers sent yet?
Old 01-08-2008, 01:25 PM   #129
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

yea, every order is shipped......and now we play the waiting game
Old 01-08-2008, 01:48 PM   #130
jfc3po
Zilvia Junkie

jfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura about
what exactly are the marvel stickers for? they look too small to put on a car
Old 01-08-2008, 01:58 PM   #131
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
^ cause there stamps
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 02:37 PM   #132
YucA
Leaky Injector

YucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of lightYucA is a glorious beacon of light

i wonder if the shell still has the sticker...

Last edited by YucA; 01-13-2008 at 05:53 PM..
YucA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 02:41 PM   #133
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Gaston that broke muh heart
Old 01-08-2008, 08:56 PM   #134
used240sxparts

Got it! Ill be putting this on the 180 and ill take a pic!
Old 01-10-2008, 04:21 PM   #135
Jgrand03
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
just sent payment through paypal [email protected]
Jgrand03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 10:59 AM   #136
jfc3po
Zilvia Junkie

just received my stickers....can't wait to put em on!
Old 01-12-2008, 05:10 PM   #137
s14>integra
Zilvia Member

s14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enough
bump this up. Everyone needs a sticker! I can't wait until mine comes.
s14>integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 07:37 PM   #138
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
How much for shipping to Canada
Old 01-13-2008, 11:44 AM   #139
180sx Fan
Zilvia Member

180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all
yeah id like to know too.
180sx Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 11:48 AM   #140
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Are you in vancouver? Do you know Mats (mr_240sx) ?
Old 01-13-2008, 01:14 PM   #141
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Shipping to Canada is usually like an extra buck
Old 01-13-2008, 01:27 PM   #142
ryster
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (25)
ryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
this is cool. i've got mine a few months ago.

[email protected]
ryster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 01:41 PM   #143
180sx Fan
Zilvia Member

180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all
I live like 25mins away from Mats but i have actually not yet met him.
And so just send an extra buck per sticker i want shipped to canada?
180sx Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 02:46 PM   #144
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

no, the postage is an extra buck. so the whole order gets a buck added on
Old 01-13-2008, 03:30 PM   #145
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

That ok, turns out my friend got more than one so hes going to sell me one.

Ill post pics
Old 01-13-2008, 05:28 PM   #146
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post
That ok, turns out my friend got more than one so hes going to sell me one.

Ill post pics
im suing him he got that for free
Old 01-13-2008, 07:06 PM   #147
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

How do youuu know?
Old 01-14-2008, 09:40 AM   #148
Driftermd
Leaky Injector

Driftermd is an unknown quantity at this point
bump for a good seller, just got mine in the mail and I love them, will post pics of them on the car after it gets out of the paint booth
Driftermd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 02:45 PM   #149
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

all orders have been shipped. I need to tighten up on getting these out faster *smacks forehead* DAMN YOU REAL WORLD!

Ok, I guess this is last call for the bar. I just took a headcount........and I have 45 stickers left to sell. DO NOT sleep on these people, if you want in on this, head to genkistyle.com and place your order.
Old 01-17-2008, 12:49 AM   #150
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

I just realized something. I have close to 400 of these guys out in the world and I have about 20 pictures sent in by people.

WHERE ARE TEH PICCAHS!