Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-08-2008, 08:02 PM   #1261
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
some new lugs
my friends say muteki are gay, and they are heavy, but it so neon bling!

jookybanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2008, 08:27 PM   #1262
motegineon
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (2)
motegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to motegineon Send a message via MSN to motegineon
did my interior fab work today

motegineon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 09:03 PM   #1263
jussjepbrox
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
jussjepbrox will become famous soon enoughjussjepbrox will become famous soon enoughjussjepbrox will become famous soon enoughjussjepbrox will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
jussjepbrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 10:56 PM   #1264
down_shift
Leaky Injector

down_shift is making a name for him/her selfdown_shift is making a name for him/her self
Just threw the new wheels and coils on. Still need a roll and some -camber to get it down a bit more.
down_shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 11:57 PM   #1265
lechu84
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
lechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
what kind of wheels are those!

old hatch , which i still got LOL[/quote]

Jdm works rims, got lucky on ebay. $380 shipped!! pride and joy
lechu84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 11:59 PM   #1266
lechu84
Zilvia Junkie

lechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the rough
lechu84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 02:47 AM   #1267
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 03:12 AM   #1268
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
New wheels baby!

racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 03:20 AM   #1269
kamikazekid
Leaky Injector

kamikazekid is making a name for him/her selfkamikazekid is making a name for him/her self
just finished my custom fences.
Old 02-09-2008, 04:22 AM   #1270
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
a long fun meet we had tonight

midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 07:47 AM   #1271
pdx_s14
Zilvia Member

pdx_s14 is making a name for him/her selfpdx_s14 is making a name for him/her self
my 2nd baby

its in the hospital, getting surgery

pdx_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 12:53 PM   #1272
BoostedCoupe
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
BoostedCoupe can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
some stuff i made today. New knob and new key.

Old 02-09-2008, 01:23 PM   #1273
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Figured I take some quick pictures...as I just mounted these on my car. I really need to paint my sideskirts and rear valences....but that won't happen until its warmer outside, since I don't have a garage.

Old 02-09-2008, 05:26 PM   #1274
oldschoolsilvia
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
oldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Bored today... Im no photographer, and my camera isnt the best ... My wheels need to hurry up and come in!!!!!

oldschoolsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 06:23 PM   #1275
motegineon
Banned from the Marketplace

motegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to motegineon Send a message via MSN to motegineon

sorry for whoring..but she finally got a wash
motegineon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 06:35 PM   #1276
outtacontrol240
Zilvia Member

outtacontrol240 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to outtacontrol240
the oinkster

here my oinker

dont mind the wire hanger holdin my exhaust lol.......im broke...
Old 02-09-2008, 07:15 PM   #1277
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Did Some painting today.......

This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 07:29 PM   #1278
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
some pics right before the sun went down today:

roomates car:

and mine:

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 07:43 PM   #1279
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
one more:

THE LONE DRIVER

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 09:34 PM   #1280
M4Rl0N
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
M4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
So i went to the junkyard today and guess what i found.......

Megan Short Shifter

S14 Manual Seat belts

& guess how much i paid........

and thanks to "Burnsauto" i now have a Auto ECU!

Old 02-10-2008, 01:23 AM   #1281
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection

jookybanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:17 AM   #1282
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
Ben whats with you and all your new wheels? if your not using them please sell me your white TE's!

heres my new junk track wheels

17x10.5

mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:22 AM   #1283
s13 k3nrock

s13 k3nrock is just really nices13 k3nrock is just really nices13 k3nrock is just really nices13 k3nrock is just really nices13 k3nrock is just really nices13 k3nrock is just really nices13 k3nrock is just really nices13 k3nrock is just really nices13 k3nrock is just really nice
yea, bought it friday, tagged it, insured, dropped it and exhaust later today =]
s13 k3nrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:28 AM   #1284
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to Quail
Got some new 18s so threw them on yesterday! Gotta sell all my other sets now, I'm pretty happy with these:

(Yes I need to go lower at the front)
Old 02-10-2008, 11:37 AM   #1285
240truk
Zilvia Member

240truk has a spectacular aura about240truk has a spectacular aura about240truk has a spectacular aura about240truk has a spectacular aura about240truk has a spectacular aura about240truk has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by jookybanana View Post
some new lugs
my friends say muteki are gay, and they are heavy, but it so neon bling!
Didn't know muteki made lugs like that... look hot where did you get em?

My first ever attempt at body work. Came out way better than I expected.

prep before paint
Old 02-10-2008, 12:17 PM   #1286
Zerolift Autolab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Zerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Zerolift Autolab
95 Zenki Built SR Blacktop, 3071r, AEM EMS, ATL Cell, Apex EXV, Peak Link Arms, Hypersingle.... lots more!!! 469rwhp > pics >>>

Email - [email protected]

Zerolift facebook - http://www.facebook.com/Zerolift

Zerolift Autolab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 12:40 PM   #1287
emersonLP
Zilvia Junkie

emersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to emersonLP
New bumper put on yesterday! Why isn't the pic working? the link is right...
[IMG]http://render-2.snapfish.com/render2/is=Yup6aQQ%7C%3Dup6RKKt%3Axxr%3D0-qpDPfRt7Pf7mrPfrj7t%3DzrRfDUX%3AeQaQxg%3Dr%3F87KR6 xqpxQPoox0nox0lexv8uOc5xQQQGJaloJeaPoqpfVtB%3F*KUp 7BHSHqqy7XH6gX0QPGQ%7CRup6lQQ%7C/of=50,590,442[/IMG]

Me- "what the f*ck did we do to my boost controller" Brandon-"I dunno?"
emersonLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 02:17 PM   #1288
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Soo here's some pics.

Dizzles.

Sleeping

Tiny intercooler should do for now... notice my super duper piping!

Catchcan

Wiring woohoo

some gay d2 coils, and SPL tension rods

Old wheels... volk daytona 17x7 +10 effective (+35mm offset) -25mm spacer. It will all be for sale once i get 5 lug stuff on.

Clean interior

Some beater tires, woot.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:12 PM   #1289
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
TII FC Widebody BN Altstadt KTS Foresight (Shine).....and also not finished yet....

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 05:25 PM   #1290
pdx_s14
Zilvia Member

pdx_s14 is making a name for him/her selfpdx_s14 is making a name for him/her self
here some more pictures

just got done painting

some defi stuff

180sx seats

GT2871R.64

hks cams and cp pistions

all bolted up together with a custom exhaust manifold made by a friend

engine

all JIC suspensions with tanabe sways and new bushings

my car and my firends sr20detRX7

rear view