Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-27-2006, 04:58 PM   #361
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
i have 2 meshies in my trunk, and 2 SE wheels in my back seat, 4 coilpacks and a stock BOV all in my car, anyone want to buy?

oh and i found out that z32 front 5 lugs dont bolt up to my car, and therefore im not going on a buying rampage today. unfortunately so if anyone is selling s14 front 5 lugs for cheap hit me up.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2006, 05:14 PM   #362
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
shouldve brought that bumper last week i needed it then HA!
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 06:14 PM   #363
SwiftS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
SwiftS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I got 4 of them so if your interested bring some cash. I still haven't decided on the price yet, but it will be less then a bill. Want more info on them? Come to the meet and check them out. I might even be feeling really generious. I have one installed on my car so you can check that out too. Also, I will be selling 2 black quick releases. See you then.

I can also get these. It is not installed on my car yet. I am waiting on the brackets to come in before I get a set myself. But I might just get one so you guys and gals can come check it out. I might get a set and bring it next time if there is enough interest.
[/QUOTE]

Those seats looks nicee, very intrested, what time are you going to the meet today?
SwiftS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 06:50 PM   #364
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman
i have 2 meshies in my trunk, and 2 SE wheels in my back seat, 4 coilpacks and a stock BOV all in my car, anyone want to buy?

oh and i found out that z32 front 5 lugs dont bolt up to my car, and therefore im not going on a buying rampage today. unfortunately so if anyone is selling s14 front 5 lugs for cheap hit me up.
Vatche you'll also need s14 spindles and ball joints if you go the s14 se hub route.

Finally the s14 spindles have larger diameter holes for the shock mounts. You can get spacer sleeves from PDM racing instead of drilling out your shock holes:

http://pdm-racing.com/products/5boltconversion.html

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 06:50 PM   #365
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftS14
I got 4 of them so if your interested bring some cash. I still haven't decided on the price yet, but it will be less then a bill. Want more info on them? Come to the meet and check them out. I might even be feeling really generious. I have one installed on my car so you can check that out too. Also, I will be selling 2 black quick releases. See you then.

I can also get these. It is not installed on my car yet. I am waiting on the brackets to come in before I get a set myself. But I might just get one so you guys and gals can come check it out. I might get a set and bring it next time if there is enough interest.
Those seats looks nicee, very intrested, what time are you going to the meet today?[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about going around 9:30. I might go earlier also. Who knows. But I will be there before 10.
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 12:20 AM   #366
SwiftS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
SwiftS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
great meet, but came home with no seat got to talk to a really cool guy thought with his badass S14 Kouki
SwiftS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 01:44 AM   #367
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Cool meet once again. Polishing headlamps for 150 roses got tiring. Bring roses next time or else no more polishing for you :P
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 02:39 AM   #368
DoriftoPnoy
Zilvia Addict

DoriftoPnoy is on a distinguished road
hmmm so is this on wednesdays now? or thursday? and is it still at that tapioca express place? i might come down after visiting my friend who goes to uci
Old 09-28-2006, 02:52 AM   #369
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Read the thread. Wednesdays at TapEx.
Old 09-28-2006, 01:15 PM   #370
Havok
Zilvia Member

Havok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enough
I think there was more polishing of "Head Lights" done than actually selling of parts.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 01:22 PM   #371
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
I have a buttload of stuff for sale from my swap. look at my thread. . .

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=117748
Old 09-28-2006, 01:24 PM   #372
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok
I think there was more polishing of "Head Lights" done than actually selling of parts.
You;re just jealous cause your werent polished :P
Old 09-28-2006, 01:34 PM   #373
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
I love how the cop rolled up and asked if anyone had a swap, "Im not gonna give you a ticket" It got quiet then i was like Ummm nope were the poor 240 crowd. Then he tried to chat about the track and how to keep it there then he took off.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 03:34 PM   #374
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
UNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Hey whats up mang, I figured popo gave you guys some ststic . Because I rolled out to the area at about 11:45 and as soon as I exit jeffery what do you know theres the man just sitting there waiting. So Im like well get ready hes gonna pull us,so I made a right to not bring him to the meet spot . And as im turning with tires chirping (welded diff) he throws on the lights.He says he pulled me for no tag lights and let me off with a warning.RELEIF. So did everybody bone out early or what I didnt see nobody out there !!!!!
UNITEDMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 03:53 PM   #375
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
peeps were there til about 1am! we were hiding behind the pho building, maybe that's why you didn't see anyone there
Old 09-28-2006, 05:50 PM   #376
articdragon192
Post Whore!

No one got busted last night.

Don't worry about cops being brought to the meet. They invite themselves, lol. STupid gas station.
Old 09-28-2006, 06:33 PM   #377
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
i got my headlights polished ^_^, i also got a "rb inside pentium" decal that upped me 16hp. sweetness!!!
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 09:22 PM   #378
Vatche
Post Whore!

Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
yeh we were there til like 1230, 1 then we went to in and out. but that sucks that u got pulled over mang. glad u got off, the cops are usually cool there as long as your not doing anything wrong.
Old 09-29-2006, 06:22 PM   #379
nistech
Zilvia Addict

nistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to nistech
i drove by and all i saw was bunch of evos
Old 09-29-2006, 06:23 PM   #380
Vatche
Post Whore!

ok my car is officially down. i blew something in my motor. something not good. clakity clak.
Old 09-29-2006, 06:25 PM   #381
Vatche
Post Whore!

what color was your car nistech we were all there between 830p-1230a
Old 09-29-2006, 06:46 PM   #382
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman
clakity clak.
Sounds like it got a STD!
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 08:34 PM   #383
nistech
Zilvia Addict

nistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to nistech
black s14 really loud back fires all across the parking lot
Old 09-30-2006, 05:28 AM   #384
Vatche
Post Whore!

well show up next wedsneday at 9pm and well be there, make sure your at the tapioca express on jeffrey and walnut, in the same parking lot as the 76 station and ranch 99
Old 09-30-2006, 03:26 PM   #385
articdragon192
Post Whore!

I got reffed!
Old 09-30-2006, 07:27 PM   #386
Havok
Zilvia Member

Havok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enough
WTF!!! I say all of this is happening because Vatche ignored that shooting star! jk V. I'm just not even going to drive my car till all this bad luck ends.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 08:14 PM   #387
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
my starter is dead, ill be rollin up on wed in an astro van ^_^
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 04:24 AM   #388
DoriftoPnoy
Zilvia Addict

soooo do you guys get your hoods popped for no reason? or do you actually do somethin stupid that gets your hood popped?
Old 10-01-2006, 04:36 AM   #389
Vatche
Post Whore!

we dont do anything stupid, and we dont get hoods popped. edgar got a ref ticket the next day. or actually two days later. and the cop that drove by was totally chill and COULD have been an asshole if he wanted to. but we gave him no reason to be one. we are a very chill meet and dont bother anyone. some guy Renzo did a faint burnout in his jeep. and i told him if he ever does it again ill kill him. so therefore nobody else has ever done anything stupid and i appreciate that. and if anyone ever does anything stupid they are no longer welcome to the meet and i will slash their tires!.
Old 10-01-2006, 04:55 AM   #390
DoriftoPnoy
Zilvia Addict

hahah thank you VERY VERY much. that just makes me feel a lot better about this week.

but on a side note... anyone see any of those gay ass smog checkpoints i've been hearin about? particularly on the 405 from the 101 to irvine?

i know i'd save my self A LOT of trouble if i just go back to KA..... but i dont want to