Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Old 04-03-2009, 12:00 PM   #1
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Cars For Sale - Suggestions

Is there a way to instate a rule for a title in the Car FS section.

Suggest thread starter to list description in the car in the title similar to the wheel FS titlse.

Suggestion - Year, make, model, mileage, motor, clean title or not, location,etc...
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2009, 12:20 PM   #2
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
i like the idea personally.

cause i know alot of people only want a hatch/coupe/vert and that would make there seach ALOT easier.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:42 PM   #3
Witness
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Witness is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
It would be nice to have those domestics, Camries, accords and bikes people put up out of the way.
Witness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 01:52 PM   #4
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Hey I thought I bump my idea. I noticed lately that the title are worst than ever. the title are so generic I have to click over into many thread before I find one I am interested in. I can always do a WTB thread, but then I rather look through some and shop around as well. Any change we can standardize titles for Cars FS?
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote