Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 04:37 PM   #3061
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
lol

i guess i'll have to try that

maybe some ky will do
Old 06-25-2009, 09:56 PM   #3062
White Comet
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
White Comet is making a name for him/her selfWhite Comet is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i know where im going for my 13bt manifold now. those look amazing, and i thought the pbm cobras were sex
Old 06-26-2009, 06:54 PM   #3063
Def
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
Def is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Any chance of having the MAX Solid Subframe Risers made for putting an S14/S15 subframe in an S13? Just need the holes to be offset 5 mm inboard.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:09 PM   #3064
93superHICAS
Zilvia Member

93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to 93superHICAS Send a message via Yahoo to 93superHICAS
how much for s13 rear subframe solid bushings shipped to 77380
Old 06-28-2009, 10:52 PM   #3065
manglobe01
BANNED

manglobe01 is an unknown quantity at this point
can u refund me for my s14 g3 RUCA?
i need a RUCA now...and i dont want to wait another week.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:51 AM   #3066
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Def View Post
Any chance of having the MAX Solid Subframe Risers made for putting an S14/S15 subframe in an S13? Just need the holes to be offset 5 mm inboard.
yes but are you absolutely sure about that measurement?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93superHICAS View Post
how much for s13 rear subframe solid bushings shipped to 77380
$115
Quote:
Originally Posted by manglobe01 View Post
can u refund me for my s14 g3 RUCA?
i need a RUCA now...and i dont want to wait another week.
yes I can however they have already arrived here in the USA. please advise via IM with your real name & paypal email address
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Old 06-29-2009, 11:37 PM   #3067
awesomenick
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (33)
awesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
I want a coolant/ air seperator tank. The $60 kind. How much shipped to 84084?

I want knuckles too... someday. Not yet.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:21 AM   #3068
manglobe01
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post

yes I can however they have already arrived here in the USA. please advise via IM with your real name & paypal email address
PMd, just waiting on the money back for the RUCA now.
everything else i have picked up prior
Old 06-30-2009, 01:30 PM   #3069
Def
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
Def is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
yes but are you absolutely sure about that measurement?
According to the S13 and S14 FSMs that is the difference in the mounting stud dimensions. 10 mm total width increase, so each hole needs to be moved in 5 mm.

I'll gladly be a tester for you, as I already have an S14 rear subframe in my car. Found out the stock bushings filled with window weld don't keep the subframe as stable as I would like.
Old 06-30-2009, 02:14 PM   #3070
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomenick View Post
I want a coolant/ air seperator tank. The $60 kind. How much shipped to 84084?

I want knuckles too... someday. Not yet.
$70
Quote:
PMd, just waiting on the money back for the RUCA now.
everything else i have picked up prior
you have been refunded. The RUCAs came in today if you still need them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Def View Post
According to the S13 and S14 FSMs that is the difference in the mounting stud dimensions. 10 mm total width increase, so each hole needs to be moved in 5 mm.

I'll gladly be a tester for you, as I already have an S14 rear subframe in my car. Found out the stock bushings filled with window weld don't keep the subframe as stable as I would like.
I'll see what I can do about making these.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:35 PM   #3071
awesomenick
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (33)
awesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Payment sent for the seperator! Thanks!
Old 06-30-2009, 09:15 PM   #3072
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

thanks - tracking emailed
Old 06-30-2009, 09:52 PM   #3073
manglobe01
BANNED

wow thanks dan for the fast refund, appreciate it.
ill be picking up more parts soon....research time
Old 06-30-2009, 10:26 PM   #3074
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Dan, do you remember how much it cost to ship my coilovers? I was wondering if I could have the difference from the shipping and what I've paid go towards my RUCAs order.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:10 PM   #3075
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
wow thanks dan for the fast refund, appreciate it.
ill be picking up more parts soon....research time
U R welcome = )
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
Dan, do you remember how much it cost to ship my coilovers? I was wondering if I could have the difference from the shipping and what I've paid go towards my RUCAs order.
1107 paid - coilovers 1078 shipped = $29 positive balance
Old 07-02-2009, 01:50 AM   #3076
vnandy2k
Zilvia Member

vnandy2k will become famous soon enoughvnandy2k will become famous soon enoughvnandy2k will become famous soon enoughvnandy2k will become famous soon enoughvnandy2k will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to vnandy2k
i would like to order an s14 ruca shipped to 92647
Old 07-02-2009, 12:47 PM   #3077
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

$216 shipped
Old 07-02-2009, 03:31 PM   #3078
Masa
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
Masa is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
got any 6kg springs in stock?. how much shipped to 96720?

also, a separate quote for the 6kg springs and s13 rucas shipped to 96720. thanks!
Old 07-02-2009, 05:26 PM   #3079
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Any S13 Tension rods in stock? Im about an hour away so I come and pick them up.
Old 07-02-2009, 06:15 PM   #3080
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa View Post
got any 6kg springs in stock?. how much shipped to 96720?

also, a separate quote for the 6kg springs and s13 rucas shipped to 96720. thanks!
yes
$110 springs only ~ $256 RUCA only or $337 together via UPS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge Noob S13 View Post
Any S13 Tension rods in stock? Im about an hour away so I come and pick them up.
Yes but were gonna split early on friday.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:52 PM   #3081
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:

Yes but were gonna split early on friday.
Thats ok, I'll go another day.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:19 PM   #3082
White Comet
Zilvia Junkie

White Comet is making a name for him/her selfWhite Comet is making a name for him/her self
whats the latest on the arms? just wondering when they'll ship out
Old 07-03-2009, 12:05 AM   #3083
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

they shipped out, and I emailed tracking to your paypal email address
Old 07-03-2009, 02:26 AM   #3084
White Comet
Zilvia Junkie

i havent checked it. thank you
Old 07-07-2009, 04:59 PM   #3085
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

congrats to matt and tommy for winning the megan event

Rush Crew & 1904 Photography Presents: Megan Racing 2009 Drift Challenge on Vimeo
Old 07-07-2009, 07:26 PM   #3086
IThaJokaI
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
IThaJokaI is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to IThaJokaI Send a message via MSN to IThaJokaI
How much for 25mm 4x114.3 spacers (1 pair) and a drift button shipped to 34654?
Old 07-07-2009, 07:31 PM   #3087
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I have 20 or 30mm 4 lug no 25mm.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:08 PM   #3088
Marc240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Marc240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMarc240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMarc240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMarc240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMarc240 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Finally got around o getting the subframe collars in today. Made a huge difference, no more hopping around or shifting under tigh turning.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:08 PM   #3089
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
congrats to matt and tommy for winning the megan event

Rush Crew & 1904 Photography Presents: Megan Racing 2009 Drift Challenge on Vimeo
Thats not a hint as to whos the better suspension company of the two. :P

Just kidding... Megan makes... Okay, no they make garbage.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:01 AM   #3090
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
matt was simply killing it....