Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2003, 10:59 PM   #61
Var
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Var
Quote:
Originally posted by old_s13

I feel like smashing your head in with my fist.

rrright That would be funny if you tried.. Tell you what i promise to PM you next time Im in LA and we can settle it @ Angeles Crest.
Old 12-15-2003, 11:12 PM   #62
old_s13
BANNED

old_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by westboroughpimp
rrright That would be funny if you tried.. Tell you what i promise to PM you next time Im in LA and we can settle it @ Angeles Crest.
ooooooh!

angeles crest is for pussies. real men race on drag strips with automatic transmissions and high-stall torque converters.

get some balls, drag racing ownz j000!!!!
Old 12-16-2003, 05:15 AM   #63
Muzzy
Zilvia FREAK!

Muzzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Muzzy Send a message via Yahoo to Muzzy
yea i can go to strip clubs

<------toy "R" us kid damnit!!!!

besides..strip clubs are 4 men who cant get women
Old 12-16-2003, 03:55 PM   #64
zero.counter
Nissanaholic!

zero.counter is making a name for him/her selfzero.counter is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to zero.counter
Quote:
Originally posted by Muzzy
HaHa! I'm married so that does not apply!
Old 12-16-2003, 04:03 PM   #65
Steeles
Post Whore!

Steeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Steeles Send a message via Yahoo to Steeles
Quote:
yea i can go to strip clubs

<------toy "R" us kid damnit!!!!

what about those of us that pick up women in strip clubs? (and I dont mean paying a 2 dollar hooker to blow you in the back room either)

or those of us whose women go to strip clubs with us?
Old 12-16-2003, 05:00 PM   #66
Muzzy
Zilvia FREAK!

hhmmm interesting point steeles.

c'mon now zero...did u jus set your self up for a stupid answer...you're married and u go to a strip club...by your self im sure....lol...yea..let it marinate
Old 12-16-2003, 05:28 PM   #67
zero.counter
Nissanaholic!

zero.counter is making a name for him/her selfzero.counter is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to zero.counter
c'mon now zero...did u jus set your self up for a stupid answer...

Not really...you did that for yourself when you replied to me acting all like you was da shit!

you're married and u go to a strip club...by your self im sure....lol...yea..let it marinate READ BELOW

You must have me mistaken for someone with no friends like you! Don't put me in your shoes boy....

I won't go too much into details, but it's all good...

Go to Allstars and ask for Stacey on thursdays and fridays (nights). Ask her if she knows of a 6'3" hispanic with shoulder length hair that wears Alfred Sung Paradise (I'm not giving my name) and goes there with two buddies, a black guy named Keeshon and a white dude named Joshua that always slip some hamiltons.
Old 12-16-2003, 07:38 PM   #68
the head
Nissanaholic!

Location: in a dark room mastering the art of typing with one hand
Trader Rating: (3)
the head is making a name for him/her selfthe head is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i love internet fights they are damn fun to read
no matter what anyone says i love my apexi exaust 3.75in piping is some entertaining shit and at less than 450 (good friends in the right places) it is a damn bargian

Last edited by the head; 12-16-2003 at 08:19 PM..
Old 12-16-2003, 08:17 PM   #69
Muzzy
Zilvia FREAK!

quit pickin on lil kids old man..pick on some one your own size mean ol dude!! i quit!!!

anyway...i still wanna see your exhaust
Old 12-17-2003, 01:53 AM   #70
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
Quote:
Originally posted by old_s13
real men race on drag strips with automatic transmissions and high-stall torque converters.
HAH!! LMAO I love you man. we should argue more often.

I used to have a 1970 Chevelle SS with a 396 in it. High stall torque converter, Shift kit, all the goodies on the engine. Sold it for a 96 Yamaha Sportbike. Crashed that 3 times and sold it for my 240. Good times.
Old 12-17-2003, 09:49 AM   #71
old_s13
BANNED

Quote:
quit pickin on lil kids old man..pick on some one your own size mean ol dude!! i quit!!!

anyway...i still wanna see your exhaust
see my exhaust? its low key, here are a few pics:
http://clearcorners.com/old_1.jpg
http://clearcorners.com/old_2.jpg
http://clearcorners.com/old_3.jpg

- Mike
Old 12-17-2003, 10:27 AM   #72
wylin
Zilvia Addict

wylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud of
mamos u should have done that misdeed to the stainless canister to a Fujitsubo Legalis R single or twin tip model (looks stock or like a midas replacement muffler). The twin tip dual 60mm piping legalis R one kyle matsushita has would actually look and perform decent on your stockish looking car.
Old 12-17-2003, 10:43 AM   #73
Muzzy
Zilvia FREAK!

wow...thas RSR right? did u paint it??

pretty pimp lookin....as well as your lights

but i was actually refering to old man Zero but thanks anyway...looks damn good
Old 12-17-2003, 12:11 PM   #74
old_s13
BANNED

"wylin> mamos u should have done that misdeed to the stainless canister to a Fujitsubo Legalis R single or twin tip model (looks stock or like a midas replacement muffler). The twin tip dual 60mm piping legalis R one kyle matsushita has would actually look and perform decent on your stockish looking car."

Will, you dont know how to drive, you dont how to work on your car, you spend 5 minutes going over speed bumps and another 10 making a bunch of noise just trying to park your car. All of this for what, to impress the 17 year old pimple-faced initial-D jockers at the local tea house?

haha please, some people are more concerned in DRIVING their cars, not over-cluttering them with crap.. haha
Old 12-17-2003, 12:46 PM   #75
wylin
Zilvia Addict

wylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud of
how childish mamos.

I was trying to give you meaningful imput. Im not even sure u even know me that well to make those types of statements. Other then me rapping you in street fighter, you stalking my burmese friend, and I helping you with some R&D my involvement with you has been limited. Why, simple the bad attidude of yours bugs me and it is also why i noticed my own and other people's support of your products erode, because your competitors give the same or better quality of products but without the wannabe early 90's gangster attitude and mickey mouse antics.

Maybe its time to grow up you are almost 30 years old
Old 12-17-2003, 12:57 PM   #76
NervGS
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
NervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NervGS
I thought you were good at driving Will?

Also drifting?

Don't you go driving in the canyons alot?

-glenn
Old 12-17-2003, 01:12 PM   #77
old_s13
BANNED

"how childish mamos" blah blah be quiet will.

you love talking smack but now you're upset because i dish it back at you. i didnt post a pic of my exhaust for criticism, i posted it because a few people have been asking to see my exhaust.. big deal.

write whatever you want in your posts, like me or hate me, it really doesnt make a difference because those who know me KNOW i may be blunt, but shit I'm honest and say what I have to say.

you always rant around and criticize shit and i really dont pay it much attention because i am not money driven nor am i materialistic. this is why my car looks "stockish" and why i did that "misdeed" by painting my exhaust.

bottom line is, you gotta do what makes you happy. if you are happy with your car, its appearance, its setup.. than cool. If you do or dont work on your car, cool.. it doesnt bother me. Just quit the "higher than thou" attitude..
Old 12-17-2003, 11:04 PM   #78
wylin
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by NervGS
I thought you were good at driving Will?

Also drifting?

Don't you go driving in the canyons alot?

-glenn
actually glen i fancy my self as a halfway decent driver since i know the basics of car control, using certain lines and ways of entering turns, threshhold braking, skid control, etc. I just drive the way that i enjoy and for pleasure, alittle spirited but more conservatively since i know what ever i do can affect my employment.

Also im not into drifting at all...canyons? Its called take a scenic sprited drive up to palos verdes near my house, head to scenic malibu for a sprited drive, or take a fun trip down to san diego near my fathers home in rural north sandiego.

Then again its Glenn who also pesters me for SR advice and what parts to buy and pestering me with yada yada about him being poor not affording macross toys that cost as much as his car. So be quiet, yakamashi.
Old 12-18-2003, 01:41 AM   #79
NervGS
Zilvia Junkie

NervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant futureNervGS has a brilliant future
Hey Will.

>>Then again its Glenn who also pesters me for SR advice and what parts to buy and pestering me with yada yada about him being poor not affording macross toys that cost as much as his car. So be quiet, yakamashi.

Your point being?

I asked you about your driving, not about specs on SR and parts.

But anyways.

My car is better then yours.

-glenn
Old 12-18-2003, 05:14 AM   #80
Silviaboy627

Silviaboy627 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ghettokracker71
What is the best exhaust system(in everybodys opinion,or dyno-proven) that takes the least away from mid range while adding the most to high end with a nice sound ? or whats your fav. exhaust and why ? I want to make sure to do as much research as possible before investing,this car is on a budget
APEXi N1 Dual no question about it.
Old 12-18-2003, 10:06 AM   #81
wylin
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by NervGS
Hey Will.

>>Then again its Glenn who also pesters me for SR advice and what parts to buy and pestering me with yada yada about him being poor not affording macross toys that cost as much as his car. So be quiet, yakamashi.

Your point being?

I asked you about your driving, not about specs on SR and parts.

But anyways.

My car is better then yours.

-glenn
bring it, we can see whose a better driver anytime. I'll take your miata in my stock G20 beater any day.

My wheels = your car
Old 12-18-2003, 11:01 AM   #82
Ghettokracker71
Post Whore!

Ghettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ghettokracker71 Send a message via Yahoo to Ghettokracker71
Quote:
Originally posted by wylin
bring it, we can see whose a better driver anytime. I'll take your miata in my stock G20 beater any day.

My wheels = your car
stock G20? Miata? BOTH of my parents daily drivers would dust either one of you pussies ! My dad drives a '99 Seirra with a 3.83 posi and afully redone 4.8(small) V-8,with cowl induction...and etc., my mom drives a '97 Maxima SE bone stock....

I'm not talking shit or anything,but if you are going to talk trash,at least have the ass to back it up,come on,a stock G20? Miata? You've got to be kidding me,hell my grandmothers '88 Cougar with a 5.0 would dust you,...my fucking grandmother ! My 240sx has definitely got the miata,and will give yer G20 a run for the money....
Old 12-18-2003, 11:05 AM   #83
NervGS
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:

My wheels = your car
Will.

We do not need to see who is the better driver.

Because everyone already knows, I am.

Your wheels = Michael Jackson SPL.

-glenn
Old 12-18-2003, 11:11 AM   #84
old_s13
BANNED

"Then again its Glenn who also pesters me for SR advice and what parts to buy and pestering me with yada yada about him being poor not affording macross toys that cost as much as his car. So be quiet, yakamashi."

My wheels = your car

Yup.............

.......someone is DEFINATELY over-compensating for having SPS.

It must be hard Will, but we understand. There are many men that live with Small Penis Syndrome and are still able to have sex. hahaha hehe

- Orangecorner.com SPS

Last edited by old_s13; 12-18-2003 at 11:16 AM..
Old 12-18-2003, 11:24 AM   #85
audaxpowder

audaxpowder is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

My wheels = your car
Don't even step there... everyone with an ounce of brains knows that I'll CRUSH anyone in my Insight.

P.S. I'm only half joking.
Old 12-18-2003, 11:27 AM   #86
old_s13
BANNED

Your bandwagon Insight is nothing!!!!
Nothing!!!!

NOTHING?$!@?$@!?$@!?$!@?$@!?!@

Last edited by old_s13; 12-18-2003 at 11:33 AM..
Old 12-18-2003, 11:31 AM   #87
audaxpowder

audaxpowder is an unknown quantity at this point
"bandwagon"?

You of all people shouldn't doubt the power of the Insight.

Kill list:

Mike's SOHC KA
AEM 350Z
stock 350Z
Afla Romeo 156

oh and so many more...
Old 12-18-2003, 11:35 AM   #88
old_s13
BANNED

hey Hey HEY...!

Your terrain, your territory.

MY terrain, MY terrirory.

hehe its like the east staines massiv vs the west staines massiv with you, Ryan... hehe
Old 12-18-2003, 11:35 AM   #89
NervGS
Zilvia Junkie

The insight 0 \/\/ /\/ 5 all.

Including VF-19s.

-glenn
Old 12-18-2003, 11:42 AM   #90
old_s13
BANNED

All I gotta say, is that yawl mothafuckas need to invest...

...with Wutang Financial.

http://www.comedycentral.com/mp/play...07_wutang.html

Because this is what wise mothafuckas do, they gotta diversify their mothafuckin bonds nyea...
Closed Thread