Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 05-17-2012, 06:22 PM   #1
goodiegarage

Trader Rating: (0)
goodiegarage is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Arrow Goodie Garage: VARIOUS Coilover Specials (BC, Ksport, Megan, TEIN and More)

Below are just some of the coilover damper suspension kits we carry. Be sure to keep checking back for updates in products and much more!

Megan Racing Coilover Damper Suspension Kits

Megan Racing Adjustable Coilover Damper Suspension Kit - Street Series - 89-94 Nissan 240SX S13

Megan Racing Adjustable Coilover Damper Suspension Kit - Street Series - 95-98 Nissan 240SX S14

Megan Racing Adjustable Coilover Damper Suspension Kit - Track Series - 89-94 Nissan 240SX S13

Megan Racing Adjustable Coilover Damper Suspension Kit - Track Series - 95-98 Nissan 240SX S14

Megan Racing Adjustable Coilover Damper Suspension Kit - Spec-RS Series - 89-94 Nissan 240SX S13

Megan Racing Adjustable Coilover Damper Suspension Kit - Spec-RS Series - 95-98 Nissan 240SX S14

KSport Kontrol Coilover Damper Suspension Kits

Ksport Kontrol Pro 36-Way Adjustable Coilover Damper Suspension Kit - 89-94 Nissan 240SX S13

JSK USA Coilover Damper Suspension Kits

JSK Adjustable Street Racing Pro Coilover Damper Suspension Kit - 89-94 240SX S13

JSK Adjustable Street Racing Pro Coilover Damper Suspension Kit - 95-98 240SX S14

BC Racing Coilover Damper Suspension Kits

For information and pricing on BC Racing Coilover Damper Suspension Kits, please contact us at 888.741.5572!

KW Coilover Damper Suspension Kits

For information and pricing on KW Coilover Damper Suspension Kits, please contact us at 888.741.5572!

TEIN Coilover Damper Suspension Kits

For information and pricing on TEIN Coilover Damper Suspension Kits, please contact us at 888.741.5572!

Hello everyone. We are a new vendor to this forum. We are here to provide you with the best service possible and not to mention popular brand name products. We do however carry products that are not brand name, these products have been tested by us personally and we back most products up with a limited warranty. Thanks for looking at our thread and please contact us if you have any questions! Please call for the fastest service!

Contact Info

Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm PST
*Please call for faster service*

Phone: (888) 741-5572
Web Store: www.goodiegarage.com
For those of you in Southern California, come by the shop!

Last edited by goodiegarage; 05-21-2012 at 02:59 PM.. Reason: Product Adjustment
goodiegarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2012, 07:45 PM   #2
s13coupe92
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
s13coupe92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
cant use the coupon code, says its expired...also whats your review/experience youve had with the jsk use coilovers? s13. ive never heard of that brand so im curious
s13coupe92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:21 PM   #3
goodiegarage

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13coupe92 View Post
cant use the coupon code, says its expired...also whats your review/experience youve had with the jsk use coilovers? s13. ive never heard of that brand so im curious
Hello. Thank you for the heads up. The coupon should be working now. The brand is fairly new, but we actually have it on our S13 that we drive daily. It's been on our s13 for about 3 months now. We wouldn't sell the coilovers without trying it ourselves, especially if they are a new brand to the industry. We also have the coils on our GS300.

For daily driving the coilover rides pretty nice! We use to have KYB shocks and Tein S-TECH springs on the s13 and the JSK coilovers ride just as nice as the KYB Tein setup, if not better. To be honest, we haven't taken it to the track yet, but if you're looking for a decent coilover for just daily driving, then its a great buy. It also comes with a 1 year warranty. We are working on an installation video for the JSK coilovers, so those should be released soon.
Old 05-19-2012, 09:04 PM   #4
MacGyver9301
Leaky Injector

MacGyver9301 is an unknown quantity at this point
can you post pics of said daily drive s13 with jsk on them? i wanna see how low they can go just out of curiosity cuz im in the market for coils,.
MacGyver9301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:32 AM   #5
Frankiegamer
Zilvia Junkie

Frankiegamer is an unknown quantity at this point
Are you guys located in walnut CA?
If so How much for jsk s13 coils picked up cash?

Last edited by Frankiegamer; 05-20-2012 at 09:34 AM.. Reason: Added some stuff
Frankiegamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:37 AM   #6
goodiegarage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGyver9301 View Post
can you post pics of said daily drive s13 with jsk on them? i wanna see how low they can go just out of curiosity cuz im in the market for coils,.
Here you go bro, pics of JSK on our beater s13. It's a work in progress. There's still plenty of room to go lower or higher. Right now its about in the middle.

Yeah we know..why is the hood like that?..it was sold to us like that. -_- Gotta get around into changing the hood hinges!

Old 05-21-2012, 11:38 AM   #7
goodiegarage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiegamer View Post
Are you guys located in walnut CA?
If so How much for jsk s13 coils picked up cash?
Hi Frankie, yes we are located in Walnut. CHECK PM.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:12 PM   #8
MacGyver9301
Leaky Injector

lol i know this seems demanding but more low pls? and yeah im considering on buying these already lol, would yall sell that pignose lip on the car also? lol, cant hurt to ask huh
Old 05-21-2012, 02:25 PM   #9
goodiegarage

Quote:
lol i know this seems demanding but more low pls? and yeah im considering on buying these already lol, would yall sell that pignose lip on the car also? lol, cant hurt to ask huh
Haha it doesn't not hurt to ask. At the moment, the car has a really modest drop with room to go higher or lower. With that said, the car is still very low to the point where it will scrape on sloped driveways and bigger speedbumps. As far as the lip, that one in the picture is not for sale although we're working on getting some made.
Old 05-21-2012, 04:31 PM   #10
MacGyver9301
Leaky Injector

hm okay, i guess ima have to just buy and see how low they go, do they ride stiff or soft or in between? anymore reviews on this product will also help me choose lol cuz for an extra 200 i can get the megans,.
Old 05-21-2012, 05:02 PM   #11
goodiegarage

Thumbs up

Quote:
hm okay, i guess ima have to just buy and see how low they go, do they ride stiff or soft or in between? anymore reviews on this product will also help me choose lol cuz for an extra 200 i can get the megans,.
Hi again,

They can go pretty low...we had it lower, but we were scraping on normal sized speed bumps so we had to raise it some more =)

They ride smack down in the middle, to be honest we had KYB GR-2 Shocks on the car before with a set of TEIN S-TECH springs which was a very comfortable ride. We put the JSK on and we couldn't tell the difference. One of our home girls rode in the car and girls usually complain when they ride in a lowered car, but she commented that the ride was like it was stock. The car handles pretty well on corners. It's definitely a steal for the quality and pricing of the coilovers. If you have anymore questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks
Old 05-21-2012, 07:26 PM   #12
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
What is the history behind JSK, and are they the cheap ebay coilovers going from 400-600 from diffrent vendors?
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 04:31 PM   #13
goodiegarage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
What is the history behind JSK, and are they the cheap ebay coilovers going from 400-600 from diffrent vendors?
JSK is a fairly new company to the market and has only been around for a year or so. Although their prices are fairly cheap, I would not go as far as to say the quality is cheap, too. The quality is actually very good, surprisingly. These coilovers simply have not been marketed, that's all. Once a company's products have been marketed, that's when the price of their products go up, as well.
Old 05-22-2012, 04:39 PM   #14
Eraism
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Eraism is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Look like rebadged ksports/d2's/BWR coils to me. In for pics on total slammage though. if not it seems like megans for me.

lurk lurk lurk
Eraism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:00 PM   #15
goodiegarage

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraism View Post
Look like rebadged ksports/d2's/BWR coils to me. In for pics on total slammage though. if not it seems like megans for me.
Okie dokie! We will give everyone what they want to see and slam the car tomorrow for you guys! How does that sound? =D
Old 05-22-2012, 05:17 PM   #16
MacGyver9301
Leaky Injector

^^ you fine sir have made this guy super happy now , lookin forward to tomorrow hah, also, would i be able to buy a diff brand of springs like lets say, PBM, and apply them on? or would there need to be sum cut to sizing? i know that the pbm SLL's are 180mm and 61 ID, is there any way we can get the specs of the springs on the JSK's??
Old 05-22-2012, 06:08 PM   #17
goodiegarage

Quote:
^^ you fine sir have made this guy super happy now , lookin forward to tomorrow hah, also, would i be able to buy a diff brand of springs like lets say, PBM, and apply them on? or would there need to be sum cut to sizing? i know that the pbm SLL's are 180mm and 61 ID, is there any way we can get the specs of the springs on the JSK's??
I'm glad to hear that! We will be taking care of that full drop around 6pm tomorrow and getting the pictures up, latest thursday. Also, I wanted to let you know that JSK said their springs were the same size as PBM. With that said, PBM springs are applicable with JSK coilovers.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:32 PM   #18
MacGyver9301
Leaky Injector

awesome! and aight cool, and thats boss. im certainly going to be gettin pbm springs for front back, unless i find a softer spring rate from a diff brand but with the same size specs!!, looking forward to doing business with you, by any chance would you know of any coilover springs that are the same as PBM but in 4k spring rate? same length and ID?

Last edited by MacGyver9301; 05-22-2012 at 07:08 PM..
Old 05-22-2012, 07:08 PM   #19
Eraism
Leaky Injector

Do JSK springs have options? 12k/10k straight from vendor?

lurk lurk lurk
Old 05-23-2012, 04:20 PM   #20
Eraism
Leaky Injector

in for pics of these JSK coils down to the absolute lowest setting.

Even if it lays frame upon putting the car down

lurk lurk lurk
Old 05-23-2012, 04:24 PM   #21
MacGyver9301
Leaky Injector

^^ like wise bro lol, i been lurking since 5 xD hoping maybe they posted pics early lol, still need more info on these coils tho, like how you asked if they came with diff spring rates straight from vendor,
Old 05-23-2012, 04:43 PM   #22
Eraism
Leaky Injector

Yeah, I'm a fan of go-kart-like suspension. I just dodge road imperfections, and if I do happen to hit bumps, oh well. Keep it moving. Def been lurking though, lol. My main concern at the moment is just these coils being low.

lurk lurk lurk
Old 05-23-2012, 05:04 PM   #23
MacGyver9301
Leaky Injector

why is that? haha fuckin speed bumps, haha yeah same, i liked the pic he posted of it sitting in the middle and i used a pop can under my sides and hes got like 2 inches lower and im on ksport springs lol
Old 05-23-2012, 05:29 PM   #24
MacGyver9301
Leaky Injector

hopefully the pics are posted today,. -_-
Old 05-23-2012, 08:32 PM   #25
goodiegarage

At the popular request of all our valued forum members, here's pictures of the JSK coilovers dropped to the floor The front's are slammed all the way and the rears can be dropped about an inch more..for driving purposes, this is the lowest we could go without dragging the exhaust. Video coming soon

Yes, the car is dirty as hell, didn't have time to wash the car since we wanted to get these pics up for you guys!

Old 05-23-2012, 08:41 PM   #26
goodiegarage

Oh by the way, S13 Coilovers in stock ready to ship. We got 50 sets in, next shipment is in 2 more months. Last time we sold out of these pretty quick. You can order from our site and get 5% off until May 31st.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:22 PM   #27
MacGyver9301
Leaky Injector

these go pretty damn low for being new to the market. lower than isis, which is good lol, and from what you've told us about ride quality its not bad at all, im going to be buying these for sure,
p.s, car needs a BATH! lol
Old 05-25-2012, 11:01 PM   #28
Shift-240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Shift-240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
have anything for a '99 bmw 323i sedan?
Shift-240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 08:31 AM   #29
Frankiegamer
Zilvia Junkie

Frankiegamer is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice !
I've been trolling this thread !
Will order some as soon as I have the money!
Frankiegamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:21 PM   #30
Eraism
Leaky Injector

Looks like a good entry level coilover, but it seems low enough for some people, which is a plus, but something tells me its not going to be low enough for my liking.

I would expect a coilover on stock wheel combo to tuck the rim and sit on the floor, which is good for the slammed society. These just dont make the cut for me.

Kudos to GoodieGarage for posting pics requested by potential customers. Thumbs up for customer service

lurk lurk lurk