Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-25-2008, 02:25 PM   #61
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
for me at times when it seems the world is crashing all around me i say to myself.

Well at least I'm not getting shot at in Iraq.

Then it all doesn't seem that bad anymore.
Hahah truf. God bless the guys over there...I spent two xmas's deployed...

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2008, 02:59 PM   #62
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
The tamales this year got made with vegetable shortening instead of lard...
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 03:06 PM   #63
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I spent a lot of money on bills so I really couldn't buy anyone anything. Gave my mom a hug, chilled with my girl and I'll be taken her to watch "Marley & Me" today, and as gifts I got gummy worms, mint chocolate cookies, and a chamomile extract to help me sleep better. Oh and got doggie bones for my puppy .

I didn't get tons of money, fancy electronics, or loads of socks. I spent a few hours with ppl who happen to enjoy my company and I theirs. It was a good Christmas for me. Oh and my mom's tameles turned out really good this year. I've got food for at least a month. Gotta share with a few folks.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 04:08 PM   #64
atutt
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I didn't get anything physically. My parents paid off $3000 towards my student loans. That's the good part.

Bad part. Xmas eve my truck decided not to start (not getting fuel). My cell phone was quite literally cut off by accident and won't be back up til Saturday now. One of the stupid fucking cats shit liquid shit in front of my bed room door.. I stepped in it in the dark. And I have no fucking Xmas tree.. It's fucking raining out because it was +10*C today... Almost all the snow has melted. Shitty ass Xmas minus the student loan part...
And my S14's starter decided to take a shit today.
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 04:20 PM   #65
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
need a starter? I got one

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 04:28 PM   #66
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Hey SoCal drifters,.....Its raining,.....

Merry Christmas
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 04:42 PM   #67
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Hey SoCal drifters,.....Its raining,.....

Merry Christmas
That's illegal.

Old 12-25-2008, 04:51 PM   #68
Firestorm
Zilvia Junkie

Firestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Firestorm
fuck christmas... somehow i don't feel christmas at all this year.

and yesterday i had to take care of my best buddy and his GF. i won't go into details but the whole thing involves drugs, broken promises, DUI and a whole lotta drama.

so i had to go out of my way and be there for him. FUCK. all i wanted was to get drunk. but somehow i think that helping the people that you love is what christmas is about...
Firestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 06:18 PM   #69
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
I didn't really think about Christmas this year.

Made a wishlist but that was pointless because I knew I wouldn't get 95% of the stuff on it.

I didn't get anybody anything and I didn't expect anything either.

Christmas 2008=whatever.
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 06:42 PM   #70
sillyvia13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
fuck christmas... somehow i don't feel christmas at all this year.

and yesterday i had to take care of my best buddy and his GF. i won't go into details but the whole thing involves drugs, broken promises, DUI and a whole lotta drama.

so i had to go out of my way and be there for him. FUCK. all i wanted was to get drunk. but somehow i think that helping the people that you love is what christmas is about...

Your a GOOD MAN. You made my xmas.
Nao kcik your buddy in his ASSHOLE with the pointy part of your shoe... he'll have a bruised tailbone... and will suck to sit down for about 1-2 weeks, its plenty to let him know, your his friend...lmao
sillyvia13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 07:05 PM   #71
Mr.James
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Mr.James is making a name for him/her selfMr.James is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
1st christmas alone in 4 yrs.... wish i could be back with my X, who has been fuckin around with me behind her new BFs back, and im stupid cuz i allow it, even tho she has a restraining order against me! hmmm....maybe i should tell him, and ruin their relationship...anyone agree?! HOLIDAYS SUCK!
Mr.James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 07:40 PM   #72
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
^ you should man up and move on. Let her fuck her life up and be resposable for it and carry that kind of karma around.
Don't do that to yourself, cause you dont wanna be that guy in life. And no one likes that guy or trust em.

Retraining order?? ummm,...anger managment??
Old 12-25-2008, 07:53 PM   #73
sillyvia13
BANNED

sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Merry Xmas from the Queen.
YouTube - Queen Elizabeth Gives Somber Christmas Broadcast

OH NOSES.
Old 12-25-2008, 08:09 PM   #74
sillyvia13
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.James View Post
1st christmas alone in 4 yrs.... wish i could be back with my X, who has been fuckin around with me behind her new BFs back, and im stupid cuz i allow it, even tho she has a restraining order against me! hmmm....maybe i should tell him, and ruin their relationship...anyone agree?! HOLIDAYS SUCK!
FALCON! PUNCH!

Dude let her go.
Come to NH and chill with me, I'll help you out... I can let you fuck my ex...
She's a worthless pos, but she give get dome.

Lifes to short to dwell on people like her... she's a socialopath?
some one who using peope around her for her own good. or benifit.
WHORES! all of em. Learn to jerk off, like a champ.
Old 12-25-2008, 08:44 PM   #75
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
its cool guys, most of my family took off to Mexico, home alone right now. Girlfriend is with her family at some party, and shes going with her cousins to a new years party, family is taking off to Vegas for new years. i didn't get shit either, and i spent close to 2G's on gifts. I paid for a set of Diamond black TE37's close to a month ago, and the fucker send me a post card with a tracking number, paypal favored in his side yeah i got fucked. you don't see me crying about it. get over it. be a man and get the sand out of your pussy

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 08:53 PM   #76
flip3d
Zilvia FREAK!

flip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to flip3d
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.James View Post

Don't be stupid. Next that bitch and GFTOW.
flip3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 08:55 PM   #77
Mr.James
Zilvia Member

Mr.James is making a name for him/her selfMr.James is making a name for him/her self
SILLY...i can have pics of ur ex?! or is she locked up in that cave?! jk LOL im down to chill if i had a car thats drivable!
Old 12-25-2008, 09:03 PM   #78
Mr.James
Zilvia Member

also (comma) i did move on(comma) but the new chick was a marine who later told me shes married! WTF! cant win! now their both contacting me behind their manssss backs! must got the magic stik
Old 12-25-2008, 09:48 PM   #79
ericcastro
Post Whore!

^or just stuck in a codependent relationship with some mentally sick Women that somehow fulfill some need in your life that you haven't figured out, leaving you to repeat the same thing over and over and continue to find the same kind of desperate and sick Women.

Or it's the magic stick, cause there husbands don't have one of those. Your like the only one. lol

Yes im being a prick, sorry,......merry Christmas.
Go get a regular chick that's not gonna go all "hand that rocks the cradle" on ya.
Old 12-25-2008, 10:25 PM   #80
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
i had to knock out a family member at my aunts house tonight...

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 10:30 PM   #81
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
violent Christmas tribe.
andmattsayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 10:50 PM   #82
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
i had to knock out a family member at my aunts house tonight...
OMG !!! Cant wait to meet up and get the story!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andmattsayd View Post
violent Christmas tribe.
Apparently so!
Give a man a Caddy and he starts pimp slappin fools at family functions!!
Old 12-25-2008, 11:12 PM   #83
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
As far as materialistic gifts go most people got more than me but I'm stoked as fuck about Christmas.

Good food, owning at cards, and talking shit to the uncles seems like a good deal to me.
Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 11:35 PM   #84
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
OMG !!! Cant wait to meet up and get the story!
well i hate hanging out with you jk

but here's the story anyways

cousin (who is like 35) was bullying his godson (who is 3), made him cry, godson was on the floor crying and he came up and stepped on the back of his head and rubbed his head back n forth on the floor (he was somewhat drunk..not that its an excuse)...so i fuckin said something, and he got all attitude with me and talking shit, then my wife stepped in and said something...thats when he told her to shut up...so i let him have him

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 12:52 AM   #85
deadghost
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
deadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the roughdeadghost is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Hey we all have those bad x-mas, the last two I had ended up with me getting fired, and nearly geting killed froma car accident or a health issue. I never had a proper x-mas nor have I gotten any x-mas presents since I was 3 OR 4, but a simple merry x-mas or having a close family member telling me that they miss me is all I need. cheer up bud it could be worst, its life and days like these happen in the worst possible moments.

IG Holy_khal
deadghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 02:03 AM   #86
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
well i hate hanging out with you jk

but here's the story anyways

cousin (who is like 35) was bullying his godson (who is 3), made him cry, godson was on the floor crying and he came up and stepped on the back of his head and rubbed his head back n forth on the floor (he was somewhat drunk..not that its an excuse)...so i fuckin said something, and he got all attitude with me and talking shit, then my wife stepped in and said something...thats when he told her to shut up...so i let him have him
I came from an abused childhood, I would have probably started by more than just saying something.
That and when people pic on others is the only thing that gets me going.

you did the right thing man.
Old 12-26-2008, 02:19 AM   #87
sillyvia13
BANNED

Quote:
I came from an abused childhood, I would have probably started by more than just saying something.
That and when people pic on others is the only thing that gets me going.

you did the right thing man.

yea you did..
I think each time you see him you should step on his head...
Dang yea. duff...

Xmas is about giving, you gave him it.
Old 12-26-2008, 09:37 AM   #88
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Waaaa I didnt get any presents

Waaaaaa my girl is being a bitch

Waaaaaaaa I got arrested because I had a warrant out for my arrest because I'm an idiot

Waaaaaaaaaaa my vagina hurts

You are all pussies. Cowboy the fuck up and go be MERRY god damnit
Old 12-26-2008, 12:08 PM   #89
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
After reading this thread: http://zilvia.net/f/off-topic-chat/2...e-l-party.html

Just know that is can be a whole lot worse.

BTW....I didn't get any gifts and I'm not a sad panada.
Old 12-26-2008, 05:12 PM   #90
lolatclint
BANNED

lolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to lolatclint
i got boxers from my cousin. thats it haha. and spent all my savings on gifts. who currss.. im thankful for everything i do have already and you should too
lolatclint is offline   Reply With Quote