Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-08-2011, 10:28 PM   #1
1ZlowZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Exclamation VW passat help. gas leaking?

I have a 2006 passat 2.0t auto. I pumped 20 bux gas one night and it took me to half a tank. I went home and it still had half a tank and the range said i got 200 miles to go before i need to refill.
So I'm like ok cool.
I wake up the next morning to go to school and i notice it says I now have 175 miles to go before i need to refill.
When I get to school it says i got 170 miles to go. I'm like alright seems fair.
I get out of class and i go to the car, i turn it on and it says i now have 120 miles to go before I have to refill.

I don't see gas leaking anywhere, I don't smell gas anywhere around the car, what could it be?

Thanks.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:41 PM   #2
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
no clue, but try getting your gas cap tested