Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 06-20-2005, 01:23 AM   #1
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
JSpec.com

Excellent business. Sam always has great items available, and they're always high quality. I've bought an SR and many other assorted items from him and have ALWAYS had a great experience. He's probably the most knowledgable person I know (in regards to 240sx/RX7/AE86/JDM stuff).
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2005, 03:59 AM   #2
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Sam gets a big 2 thumbs up from me because he supports all the local drift/track whores.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 02:10 PM   #3
Sil Beer S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Sil Beer S13 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil Beer S13
Excellent service, Sam is a great guy.
Sil Beer S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 05:04 PM   #4
Yoshi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Yoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I've bought a lot of stuff from Sam over the years, NEVER have I ever regretted doing business with him. In fact his attention to detail with customers has done nothing but improve in my experience.

If only all vendors were as helpful.

www.360realms.com/S13-S15
Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 08:50 PM   #5
supportTHEezln
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
supportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to supportTHEezln
Sam is a cool guy. I don't really like hanging out in general, but I don't mind doing that at Jspec.
supportTHEezln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 09:05 PM   #6
mistaanime
Nissanaholic!

mistaanime is making a name for him/her selfmistaanime is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to mistaanime
I dunno..i tried to buy something and i never got a reply on any of the things i wanted..but i know they are constantly busy.
Old 06-20-2005, 10:40 PM   #7
iknowyoulike
Zilvia Member

iknowyoulike is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to iknowyoulike
Agree, I've bought some stuff from him...a little on the pricey side...but it's all money well spent.."you get what you pay for"<---it goes a long way.
Old 06-20-2005, 11:01 PM   #8
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
well i bought my FN01R-Cs from Sam a long time ago, he cut me a VERY good deal on these wheels. transaction went very smoothly and kept me updated very well.
SilviaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 01:26 AM   #9
Giant Robot
Leaky Injector

Giant Robot is an unknown quantity at this point
Sam is an awesome guy with lots of great stuff to offer. Posers need not apply to buy stuff from him.
Giant Robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 08:14 AM   #10
justinhustle
Nissanaholic!

justinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enough
sam is the bomb, even if that nitekids fool works there/hangs out/mooches!
justinhustle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 09:03 AM   #11
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistaanime
I dunno..i tried to buy something and i never got a reply on any of the things i wanted..but i know they are constantly busy.
Ditto on a couple of occasions years ago. Pricey and their attitude can improve.
But it's good to be in Socal and have choices.
And now that I know Nitekids works there gives me another reason to avoid them.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 01:05 PM   #12
mistaanime
Nissanaholic!

mistaanime is making a name for him/her selfmistaanime is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to mistaanime
edited by Kevin: useless post pruned.
mistaanime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 03:25 AM   #13
Sil Beer S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Sil Beer S13 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Sil Beer S13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra
Ditto on a couple of occasions years ago. Pricey and their attitude can improve.
But it's good to be in Socal and have choices.
And now that I know Nitekids works there gives me another reason to avoid them.
I cant say what Jspec did back when, but I have yet to have a problem with them.

Nitekids was somewhat of an online ass, but get to know the guy he is pretty chill.
Sil Beer S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 04:40 AM   #14
NI_YON_Zenki
Zilvia Addict

NI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud of
I can definately vouch for the Quality of Service/Products provided. at times, yes it will become annoying upon convenience, but there is only 2 individuals who really make that spot pop off as a socal AFT/JDM parts entity, as well as; Anything that is worth having, takes time. They are at the #1 spot on my roster for resource parts. But there are others coming around. .. .Keep that up Sam/ Nighty Night Kid.
Old 07-03-2005, 07:02 AM   #15
Drifter Z
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (64)
Drifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
I live midwest but good service
Drifter Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 09:41 AM   #16
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
can be seen to have a massive attitude, I mean I tried to buy serveral things from him, but in the end I just went somewere else because I thought his customer service personally sucked. Not any big purchases , just a shift knob and some tanabe springs.

and I dont know how u socal guys do it, but everytime Ill ask for a price he will practically charge me msrp. How do you guys get such good deal, hell ill even try to lower it a little and he will say go buy it somewere else, I mean great customer service
iwishiwas-all* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 11:03 PM   #17
270R
Zilvia Junkie

270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light
There cool they always have what i Need..
270R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 11:24 PM   #18
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
sam is super cool. always helps me out with whatever, space to work on car, parts, support ideas, connections whatever. sam rules

and henry is a funny m.f. hahaha...his car is so hot. rarrrr.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 12:40 AM   #19
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
5 stars from me.

never had a problem.
prices are fine, selection is fine, service is fine.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:23 AM   #20
oldskoo240sxs13

oldskoo240sxs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to oldskoo240sxs13
experience A+
Price's A-
Henry working there A++++
oldskoo240sxs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 06:37 PM   #21
dancinghobo
BANNED

dancinghobo is an unknown quantity at this point
sams a really friendly guy, all you dudes who say he has an attitude is because you probably asked some stupid questions.
dancinghobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 11:59 PM   #22
IES13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
IES13 is making a name for him/her selfIES13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Sam Rocks! Hook me up with Brand NEW OEM S13 Sideskirts in box!
IES13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 08:59 PM   #23
supportTHEezln
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
supportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to supportTHEezln
He's cool even when you DO ask stupid questions.
supportTHEezln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 06:45 PM   #24
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Jspec +15

Great people!
Old 09-02-2005, 12:01 AM   #25
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
Sam met me at his wearhouse at like 11:30 at night when I took a trip up to LA to get some front end pieces, that really impressed me and he was super cool when I met him. I'd buy from there again.
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 01:01 PM   #26
ramblux
Zilvia Addict

ramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of light
I bought a Corolla GT-S from Sam for $1,000 about two years ago. Granted, it was wrecked on one side and needed a core support (which he gave me for free), but the engine ran nice and strong for a year (until I did a 20V conversion). I still drive the hell out of that car! Sam is a great guy too.
ramblux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 02:20 PM   #27
big_schaf
Zilvia Member

big_schaf is on a distinguished road
I resently got coilovers and there was a mix up in shipping but sam fixed it, great guy to deal with
Old 10-21-2005, 06:01 PM   #28
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
I picked up my MR coilovers today from Sam. A+ for service and it was the best price I found too.
94cc0rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005, 10:41 PM   #29
rps13_fastback
Zilvia Addict

rps13_fastback can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to rps13_fastback
good experience w/ jspec.

A+
rps13_fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 10:42 PM   #30
ZephyrS13

ZephyrS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sam is awesome. Jspec is awesome. It's just awesome.
ZephyrS13 is offline   Reply With Quote