Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 09:13 PM   #31
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalton918 View Post
The week before court Go get some cheap ass no name insurance and cancell it after court. Don't forget to make your brother pay for it when he sell the piece.

P.S. Fuck the police
Yes, legal advice from the internet.

Dope.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 09:37 PM   #32
Manuelitoohno
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Manuelitoohno is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
sounds like you got what you deserved, I am in no way trying to be insensitive to your " racial profiling" but if you always break the law in other cars and never get stopped, then maybe its about time you finally did. Maybe some day something will break you of your non law abiding ways, like getting locked up again.

You also mentioned " who doesn't get locked up nowa days", people that respect the law. I have never been locked up. Same goes for many other people, like the majority of society. Being locked up does not make you a bad person, but it is not a right of passage. It does not make you a man.

You should be counting you blessings, that you did not get stopped speeding in your 240 or old bmw, because I think that would have been much worse.

I would not write stupid stories and look for sympathy on zilvia. That is what mommies and psychiatrists are for.

Is limo tint legal in Las Vegas? If not You were breakin the law then too.

Also if you have a car in your name you should be responsible enough to know if it has insurance.

limo tint isnt illegal here in nevada.

i did not lie to the cop. i never been booked in jail or actually went to a real jail.

i was in a holding cell for 17 hours.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:46 PM   #33
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
The day has probably come and gone, but you can get insurance on the car literally the same day you got the ticket. Just call an agency and they will give you a valid policy number and issue a bill later. You shouldn't be pissed at the cop, you should be pissed at your bro for not having insurance on the car.

I saw the title of the thread and was expecting something completely different....
Old 10-07-2009, 10:14 PM   #34
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
Maybe the cop already saw that car earlier but had something more important to do, and then recognized the car.

And if it was "profiling" then whatever, his hunch was right. Sounds like good police work to me.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:23 PM   #35
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manuelitoohno View Post
ME : i lied and said NO (even though i spent an overnighter for battery )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manuelitoohno View Post
limo tint isnt illegal here in nevada.

i did not lie to the cop. i never been booked in jail or actually went to a real jail.

i was in a holding cell for 17 hours.
This is why defendants have the right to remain silent.

Well, not really.

But it doesn't matter, they usually screw up somehow anyways.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:38 PM   #36
Manuelitoohno
Zilvia Member

back to the 2nd point of this thread. DO YOU GUYS THINK I WILL BE FORCED TO CARRY AN SR22? after this
Old 10-07-2009, 10:41 PM   #37
sleep
Zilvia Addict

sleep is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sleep
your an idiot. its not 15 over, it is 11 over. You brag about speeding passed cops all the time, and then come on here whining and crying that you got caught and OMFG RACIALLY PROFILED! CALL AL SHARPTON QUICK!

Go cry on hondatech or something.

ps....going to jail definitely is not a normal everyday thing for respectable, contributors of society. Grow up.

pss Speeding and assaulting people then bragging about it on the internet, definitely does NOT make you cool. Save that shit for your high school friends.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:44 PM   #38
sleep
Zilvia Addict

sleep is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sleep
and yes you will get an SR22. Have fun
Old 10-07-2009, 11:45 PM   #39
Manuelitoohno
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleep View Post
and yes you will get an SR22. Have fun
i never ment i sped my cops. i just flew past them when they were parked looking for victims. they just never pulled me over for no reason. i have never been pulled over by a steaked out cop. im sorry if i came off as a teen racer im not.
Old 10-08-2009, 12:59 AM   #40
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Looks like a classic case of the stupids.
Old 10-08-2009, 12:56 PM   #41
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I really did start to close this for the reason of uselessness last night.
I watched South Park then went to bed instead... I am not pleased with me for allowing it to continue.

And I write too!
Closed Thread