Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2013, 12:06 PM   #1
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
UniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Free Silvia Cooling Panel Opportunity!

Hey guys,

I have an opportunity for someone who has an OE Nissan GTR grill for the S13 Silvia that they can do without for a little while. I really need one for prototyping our GTR grill friendly cooling panel ASAP. So the first guy to PM me with a Good Condition (no broken tabs or warping) GTR grill will get a FREE cooling panel when I mail it back to him. You should only have to be without it for about 1 month or less. The only cost will be the shipping to me and I'll take care of the rest.

I need this panel fast so know that if you volunteer be prepared to send it on Monday or Tuesday. If no one wants to jump on this deal I will buy one this week because I want to get these panels going quickly.

We have the "Silvia" lettered grill panels currently but I don't want to leave the GTR guys out longer than I have to.

Thanks for the help!

This is the "Silvia" lettered grill cooling panel shown in black powder coat and natural finish so you can get an idea of what it will look like.

Last edited by UniqueAutoCreations; 08-23-2013 at 05:31 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2013, 03:32 PM   #2
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
wow these look clean and stockish. I may have to pick one up when they are done being produced. Wish I had a gtr grille to give you. I have the JUN grille. Looking forward to finished product.
Old 08-11-2013, 03:42 PM   #3
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Sweet deal. I just hope someone doesn't try to pull a fast one on you and send you some jank fitting GTR replica grille.
Old 08-11-2013, 07:38 PM   #4
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

UniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the rough
I hope so too. I really want to make one for the original as that will make for the best parts.
Old 08-11-2013, 07:59 PM   #5
chokudoriS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
chokudoriS13 is making a name for him/her selfchokudoriS13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chokudoriS13
Wish I could help... I had an OEM GT-R grill but that was more that ten years ago . Free bump for you.

Sent from a rotary-dial phone using Edna the Small Town Operator
Old 08-11-2013, 09:11 PM   #6
NNOCENT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
NNOCENT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I'm in, i'll shoot you a PM.

If you dont have a PM from me in the morning please PM Me.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:09 AM   #7
japslapsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
japslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i sent you a PM

Where in Texas are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post

Nothing is rare just expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.
Old 08-12-2013, 04:35 PM   #8
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

japslapsilvia Has gotten the deal! Thanks for everyone's interest and help.
Old 08-18-2013, 12:57 PM   #9
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

GTR cooling panels are coming along nicely now that I have a grill and we are getting close to having them ready. I'm hoping to have the first run made this next week. I post another update with some pics once I get one finished.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:41 PM   #10
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

Thanks to japslapsilvia we have now completed the GTR cooling panels. If you would like to see them they can be found in our AD: http://zilvia.net/f/misc-accessories...ng-panels.html

Thanks for your interest
Closed Thread