Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 04-11-2007, 05:21 PM   #1
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Volk TE37 Bronze 17x9.5 +12/18x10.5 +15 5-114.3PCD

Back up for sale.

New 235/40 on the fronts
Used 255/35 on the rear.

$2500. Or will trade for a perfect running s14 clip. If it's a trade, it has to be local, so I can inspect and you can show me it's in proper order.. Either will do. Price is firm. Thanks for your time.

Last edited by drift into a curb; 07-23-2007 at 10:11 PM..
drift into a curb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2007, 05:30 PM   #2
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Bump.

Where'd you get the ST115s?

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 05:37 PM   #3
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
I had the homie hook up. But I think they're discontinued now aren't they?
Old 04-11-2007, 05:48 PM   #4
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
nice wheels but $160 for fender roll?

good luck on the wheel sale. they are hot wheels!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 05:56 PM   #5
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
Teknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Noooo, sell them to me. I will trade you my Work VS-KF for them.

Thanks for the fender roll, it worked a lot better. We will have to do little bit more pull next time.

Thanks
-B
Teknolust72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 05:56 PM   #6
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
Well it is a door to door service. I don't know how many people do that ?
Old 04-11-2007, 06:32 PM   #7
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

yo B your 19's are too much man! i'm poor.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:21 PM   #8
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvtisupra
Well it is a door to door service. I don't know how many people do that ?
*knock knock*

Hello sir I've got a great offer for you, that I am doing today and only today. For the low price of $160 I can roll the fenders on your vehicle parked outside.

You'll turn heads, and receive tons of compliments when you find your wheels and tires are just millimeters from the now flat sheet metal in your bodywork, for that more aggressive stance of your vehicle.

*Slams door in face*

Old 04-11-2007, 11:12 PM   #9
2forty
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
damn these wheels. maybe someday. stupid bike needs mods too...
Old 04-11-2007, 11:16 PM   #10
84GTSR5
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Nice Wheels Only if Had 1k more to spend on wheels
84GTSR5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 11:18 PM   #11
84GTSR5
Zilvia Junkie

84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future
Quote:
*knock knock*

Hello sir I've got a great offer for you, that I am doing today and only today. For the low price of $160 I can roll the fenders on your vehicle parked outside.

You'll turn heads, and receive tons of compliments when you find your wheels and tires are just millimeters from the now flat sheet metal in your bodywork, for that more aggressive stance of your vehicle.

*Slams door in face*

^^^^ ^^^
84GTSR5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 11:30 PM   #12
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
Teknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN
*knock knock*

*Slams door in face*
Don't knock it until you've seen his work. It maybe pricey for some, but I'd gladly pay the extra few bucks to make sure its done right the first time, and save me the trouble of getting body work to repair the damage that may occur from other people.
Teknolust72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:09 AM   #13
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

I wasn't knocking his work, I was saying a joke.

If you read what I said it was a play on a previous post.

Old 04-12-2007, 01:11 AM   #14
uwntsum
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
uwntsum has made poor choicesuwntsum has made poor choicesuwntsum has made poor choicesuwntsum has made poor choicesuwntsum has made poor choicesuwntsum has made poor choicesuwntsum has made poor choicesuwntsum has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hot wheels... bronze te37s mmmmm. good luck with sale.
uwntsum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:06 PM   #15
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Ballinnnn... wheels. If I sold all of my wheels I could afford yours, but then I'm stuck with just one set. **sigh** Nice wheels and size and offset selection fo sho. GL with the sale.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:46 PM   #16
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
wow you wanna coupe?
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 03:43 PM   #17
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

stock coupe? has the price on s13 coupes gone up that much? i'd probably just rather wait for a cash buyer.
Old 04-12-2007, 04:01 PM   #18
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
black 91 se auto 2k credit ill give you 500cash muahaha
Old 04-12-2007, 04:05 PM   #19
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

I"ll keep that in mind. Thanks for the offer kndacomplx. Don't need another car right now. Just rimmmmmzz
Old 04-12-2007, 04:08 PM   #20
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

roger that im all for bartering.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:37 AM   #21
trust hks
Zilvia Member

trust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant future
Interested in a trade
Email sent!
Old 04-13-2007, 12:32 PM   #22
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Wanna trade for my new Works?
Old 04-13-2007, 12:39 PM   #23
gun
Zilvia Junkie

gun is making a name for him/her selfgun is making a name for him/her selfgun is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via MSN to gun
trade plus cash for SSR D5r's w/ tires? brand new 0 miles on 'em!!
Old 04-13-2007, 02:36 PM   #24
300hp owen
Zilvia Junkie

300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future
bump for the avatar AND nice wheels.
boh!
Old 04-13-2007, 07:16 PM   #25
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

If it's gonna be a trade, it better not have a weak 2 or 3" lips. Unless you're trading your girlfriends. Alot of your offers make my penis go soft.

Still looking for dolla dolla billlzz. Oh yeah, thanks for the bumps everyone that's been so nice and courteous.
Old 04-13-2007, 08:25 PM   #26
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

I wont trade my girlfriend but i know some hot hoes i can put a couple in the coupe for yah holla atcha boy lemme know
Old 04-13-2007, 11:09 PM   #27
crxturtle

crxturtle is not welcome here anymorecrxturtle is not welcome here anymorecrxturtle is not welcome here anymorecrxturtle is not welcome here anymorecrxturtle is not welcome here anymorecrxturtle is not welcome here anymorecrxturtle is not welcome here anymorecrxturtle is not welcome here anymore
I'll trade you for some Work's with a dollar length of lip.
crxturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 12:11 AM   #28
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

Buy Buy Buy Spend Spend Spend
Old 04-16-2007, 06:01 AM   #29
osus14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
osus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
trade for these?

GT-Vs 18-10 +24 18-9 +23

osus14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 07:02 AM   #30
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

Sell your wheels, then buy mine.