Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Engine

Old 06-11-2015, 04:56 AM   #1
phase2
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
phase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
P2m new item release: High pressure radiator gauge cap!

P2M 1.3 BAR high pressure radiator gauge cap available in stock now , dual purpose for high pressure coolant system along with temperature gauge to show the radiator fluid temperature. Great for use for track and cooling system overheating diagnosis. Available for all Honda / Subaru / Toyota / Nissan / Mazda / Mitsubishi.

MSRP: $35.00 / $31.50 (on our website w/FREE GROUND SHIPPING)

909-594-3619
Business Hours: Mon-Fri 10am-6pm (Pacific)
email: [email protected]
http://www.phase2motortrend.com
phase2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2015, 06:03 AM   #2
BRAIN_Z33
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
BRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
That is freakin cool!
BRAIN_Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 06:34 AM   #3
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Does this work on Koyos as well??
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 08:16 AM   #4
ProjectPanda13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
ProjectPanda13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ProjectPanda13
^ curious about the same thing.
Latez
ProjectPanda13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 02:20 PM   #5
phase2
Zilvia.net Advertiser

phase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of light
Its beem awhile, does Koyo take stock type radiator caps or must use with only Koyo caps? This cap will work on all radiator that uses and takes stock tyoe Nissan caps whether stock or aftermarket like Greddy, Blitz etc.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

909-594-3619
Old 06-12-2015, 02:44 PM   #6
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by phase2 View Post
Its beem awhile, does Koyo take stock type radiator caps or must use with only Koyo caps? This cap will work on all radiator that uses and takes stock tyoe Nissan caps whether stock or aftermarket like Greddy, Blitz etc.

I have a koyo with a blitz cap so this means it'll work.
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 02:53 PM   #7
phase2
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Then yes it will work!

909-594-3619
Old 06-16-2015, 07:42 AM   #8
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (92)
S-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 92 reviews
damn now this is sick very smart !!!!
S-Nation S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 08:46 AM   #9
bladetech8
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (32)
bladetech8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Awesome idea!
bladetech8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 10:51 AM   #10
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Would these work when used on a Greddy coolant swirl pot? The radiator gets a dummy cap and the pressure cap is on the swirl pot.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 04:47 PM   #11
phase2
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Would these work when used on a Greddy coolant swirl pot? The radiator gets a dummy cap and the pressure cap is on the swirl pot.
I assumed the swirl pot = coolant breather tank. If so then the swirl pot should already come with a pressurized cap from Greddy, then yes you can use this to replace the pressure cap on the Greddy swirl pot.

909-594-3619
Old 10-27-2015, 06:00 PM   #12
taeisbeast
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
taeisbeast is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Since the pics arent working

taeisbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 04:15 PM   #13
JeffSteph108
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
JeffSteph108 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Has anyone tried these and know the durability? I'm planning to pick one up today from frsport.
JeffSteph108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 04:23 PM   #14
phase2
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I will let other chime in, but with our P2M products it is backed by life time warranty against defects. P2M got you covered.

909-594-3619
Old 12-03-2015, 05:22 PM   #15
JeffSteph108
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by phase2 View Post
I will let other chime in, but with our P2M products it is backed by life time warranty against defects. P2M got you covered.
That's pretty awesome! I just might get one, hopefully I finish with the errands to get to frsport on time. Pretty cool they stock them there as well (my local parts store). Thanks P2M! - Jeff
Old 12-03-2015, 05:46 PM   #16
phase2
Zilvia.net Advertiser

FRsport is good choice, thanks for your support.

909-594-3619
Old 12-04-2015, 01:08 AM   #17
JeffSteph108
Zilvia Junkie

Hey P2M! I just purchased your radiator cap earlier this afternoon from FRsport for $31.32. All I have to say is the cap looks very good, very well built and looks very durable[emoji106] I've seen the Mishimoto rad caps with the thermostat and they don't seem very well built. I also heard from a couple friends the thermostat didn't work after a month or so. So big [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] on the product. Only thing that is so unfortunate for me is that FRsport gave me the wrong part. I came in at the very last minutes due to the errands I needed to run while I was in the area and the customer service was quite rushed. But, there were like 3 other customers that came in around the same time I did. The guy who helped me couldn't really tell me which one I needed cause I had a very complex setup. I am running a 1jzgte VVT-i swapped mx73 Cressida and have a Mizu branded radiator that is for a mk3 supra. So he couldn't really tell me forsure it was going to fit. They sell their parts via make and model. So I got the one for toyota. Just came home not too long ago and checked it out (great product) then took my old radiator cap out and saw the design of it and it was not the same! I mean I would have took off my radiator cap at the shop and made sure I was getting the right one but they were closing and didn't want to have them wait hence my car was still hot. I didn't open the product just looked at it and saw it wasn't the same. What is kind of upsetting is that the guy who checked me out told me, "I can't guarantee that this will fit your radiator so it's final sale..". I was like "well what if I take it home don't open it and check if it will fit?" He tells me again "nope no return.. since I can't (and yes he said "I") guarantee it fits it's final sale no returns.." makes no sense at all to me. Maybe I'm wrong but idk you guys tell me. Their return policy says that i can return an unopened item under 14 days, and IT IS NOT listen in un-returnable items. Oh and he said that to me after he rang me up.. so I'm kinda stuck. I'm going to call them tomorrow and see if I can return but If worst case scenario I can't. I can't even use it and will have to resell it... then get the right one cause it's just pure awesome! Just wanted to chime in. I love it! Great product, keep up the good work P2M! - Jeff

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Last edited by JeffSteph108; 12-04-2015 at 05:42 AM..
Old 12-04-2015, 01:26 AM   #18
phase2
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Hi Jeff,

I am going to write you a PM.

909-594-3619