Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2020, 04:03 PM   #2431
SimpleS14
Post Whore!
 
SimpleS14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Philly
Age: 37
Posts: 9,177
Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
ROLLCALL:

Who's going to win the election?

*shrug* but this is how I see the electoral map



Create your own at 270toWin.com
__________________
Goals are dreams with a deadline.
L.H.O.O.Q.

Last edited by SimpleS14; 10-31-2020 at 08:33 AM..
SimpleS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2020, 04:46 PM   #2432
Corbic
Post Whore!
 
Corbic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: US
Age: 36
Posts: 7,946
Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
*shrug* but this is how I see the electoral map







Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com
Makes you wish it went by square mile.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 11:17 PM   #2433
kingkilburn
Philosopher King
 
kingkilburn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: FresYes
Posts: 3,008
Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Texas is up for grabs. If it goes Democrat that's it for Trump.
__________________
EVIL_INC
kingkilburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 11:22 PM   #2434
kingkilburn
Philosopher King
 
kingkilburn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: FresYes
Posts: 3,008
Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Makes you wish it went by square mile.
Makes you wish citizens mattered more than dirt to a certain demographic.
__________________
EVIL_INC
kingkilburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 11:36 PM   #2435
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict
 
LEG1T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: N Y C
Age: 34
Posts: 652
Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I have Biden squeaking out Georgia and Florida.

I have Biden, winning the election.

I feel like the universe has decided this election through natural selection and there is nothing Trump could do about the outcome.

The fires, the storms, the COVID deaths, the hate.

He will loose and for good reason.
__________________
MMX MOFMEMSWSM
LEG1T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 12:50 AM   #2436
andisan
Nissanaholic!
 
andisan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lompoc CA 805!!!!
Age: 36
Posts: 2,021
Trader Rating: (12)
andisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
I have Biden squeaking out Georgia and Florida.

I have Biden, winning the election.

I feel like the universe has decided this election through natural selection and there is nothing Trump could do about the outcome.

The fires, the storms, the COVID deaths, the hate.

He will loose and for good reason.

Really a president controls the weather????
He controls a virus??

Biden has done nothing for 47 years, and now he cares, Biden is just being used because he was with Obama, and they think they can get those people who voted for Obama to vote for him, he?s the guy who?s always at the sideline at the super bowl and if they win he still gets a ring

People need to stop voting for career politicians thats why they hate trump, he?s not a politician and he is not playing their games in Washington he was elected by US the people, remember they work for US


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
andisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 01:16 AM   #2437
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict
 
LEG1T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: N Y C
Age: 34
Posts: 652
Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Make America great again

For who, Exactly?

It’s actually worse again. Look around and wake up.
__________________
MMX MOFMEMSWSM
LEG1T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 01:40 AM   #2438
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict
 
LEG1T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: N Y C
Age: 34
Posts: 652
Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^ Trump is a politician just like Biden.

Trump promised a health care plan but has had 4 years to get one done and still nothing.

Trump promised you a wall that Mexico would pay for and still nothing.

Trumps White House issued a press release saying Trump ended COVID19. Yet we are surging to be at the highest outbreak points yet.

What alternate universe are you guys living in?

Do you not see the world, our nation is doing terrible right now!

He is also a crooked/prejudiced businessman who managed to create more hate and division in this country than any other president in my lifetime.

He also told the most lies of any other president in my lifetime.

Oh and he also lacks basic human empathy, morals and steadfast logical decision making.

Biden isn’t far superior as for sharpness, but atleast he is a better example of a respectful human being, that will actually listen to the opinions of those qualified in the field.

Trump is the laughing stock of the world, and someone that is managing to put our nation on the brink of Civil War.

I won’t back a man because he lines my pockets, or because I’m scared of minorities getting a fair chance. I’ll choose love over the hate.

A woman has a right to choose what to do with her body. A minority has the right to an equal quality of life. And we should have a leader that doesn’t tell lie after lie and should be someone that our children should aspire to be like and someone that works for the greater good of all regardless of political affiliation.

Biden 2020 all the way.
__________________
MMX MOFMEMSWSM
LEG1T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 05:22 AM   #2439
zombiewolf513
Nissanaholic!
 
zombiewolf513's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: AZ
Age: 32
Posts: 1,658
Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
>bashes trump for doing more for ALL Americans than any president since Abe Lincoln
>forgets 1994 crime bill
>"I won’t back a man because he lines my pockets, or because I’m scared of minorities getting a fair chance. I’ll choose love over the hate."
>supports joe biden
These people living in upside-down, clown world are going to blow a gasket when Trump gets reelected.
__________________
Naomi Build Thread
zombiewolf513 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 08:55 AM   #2440
Corbic
Post Whore!
 
Corbic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: US
Age: 36
Posts: 7,946
Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
Make America great again

For who, Exactly?

It?s actually worse again. Look around and wake up.
Worse then what? Six years ago?

By every metric the last three years had been the best since the 90's. Employment up, wages up.

If you're crying about riots and murder, Antifa and BLM happened under Obama/Joe's watch and they burned Saint Louis and Baltimore.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 09:33 AM   #2441
Corbic
Post Whore!
 
Corbic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: US
Age: 36
Posts: 7,946
Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
^ Trump is a politician just like Biden.
The derangement is strong with this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
Trump promised a health care plan but has had 4 years to get one done and still nothing.
Did you forget how the Never Trumpers torpedoed repealing Obama Care... You know the Healthcare Bill Obama/Joe/Nancy passed that's just raised costs for everyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
Trump promised you a wall that Mexico would pay for and still nothing.
And he restructured NAFTA, built +275 miles of wall and illegal immigration is down. Additionally this is all being done with the DNC, Media and Never Trumping Globalist shrieking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
Do you not see the world, our nation is doing terrible right now!
Pretty much exclusively because of the DNC and its voting base.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
He is also a crooked/prejudiced businessman who managed to create more hate and division in this country than any other president in my lifetime.
What hate? The Hate I keep seeing spewed is from the Media, Twitter, Antifa, DNC and BLM. A bunch of raging pissed off twats.

Trump could cure cancer and they'd shriek its racist because more white people die of cancer then black.

The division you see is because of identity politics. The "if you don't vote for Biden, you ain't black". Being Black, being gay, being a women, those are your defining life roles and you must adhere to those tribes.

Trump just wants to take us back to being Americans and these people can't stand it.

As for crooked, Please. 4 years and millions into investigating Trump and fucking nothing. Meanwhile we have documented proof the Biden's are selling us out to the Russians, Ukrainians and Chinese while sucking down crack and fucking underage nieces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
He also told the most lies of any other president in my lifetime.
According to who... Snopes and CNN? Did you forget how Obama and Biden promised to shut down Gitmo, end the Patriot Act, provide free healthcare and make Elkhart Indiana a Midwest Tech Hub?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
Trump is the laughing stock of the world, and someone that is managing to put our nation on the brink of Civil War.
Do you blame Abraham Lincoln for the first Civil War? It's not Trump supporters out burning cities and shrieking in the streets. It's not GOP Cities and States letting these communist fucks run wild and refusing to prosecute them.

Putin sure as fuck didn't take half of Ukraine under Trump. Also, all I've heard is how Trump is going to cause WW3 and yet he's the first president in over a hundred years not to start a new war....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
I won?t back a man because he lines my pockets, or because I?m scared of minorities getting a fair chance. I?ll choose love over the hate.
That doesn't make sense but I'm sure it gets a lot of likes on Twitter.

First, how has Trump not given Minorities a far chance? Did he pass some sort of Jim Crowe law I don't know about??

Under Trump black employment and wages skyrocketed. He now has 30% approval rating from Black's. (compared to Bushes 2%).

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
A woman has a right to choose what to do with her body. A minority has the right to an equal quality of life.
Reeeeeeee I ammm litterally shaaaaking rreeeeeeeee

Please show me a single law or policy put in place by Trump that supports your idiotic accusations.


Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
And we should have a leader that doesn?t tell lie after lie and should be someone that our children should aspire to be like and someone that works for the greater good of all regardless of political affiliation.
So you want to elect the VP from one of the most corrupt Governments this country has ever had who has just been implicated in fraud, money laundering, extortion, human trafficking, and corruption.... Sure, okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
Biden 2020 all the way.


Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post

I believe in pandering to Women and Minorities about imagined victimization!

I want whamen and Black's to succeed!!

So I'm voting for a senile molesters who puts Black's in prison while his son smokes crack and traffics underage sex slaves!

Good on you!
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 09:48 AM   #2442
andisan
Nissanaholic!
 
andisan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lompoc CA 805!!!!
Age: 36
Posts: 2,021
Trader Rating: (12)
andisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Thanks CORBIC, logic and facts over all the lies the fake news and social media have put in brainless people

I know that because my 12 year old niece hates trump and it?s funny because I tell her ?let me guess you saw it on Twitter?? And she gives me that how did you guess look

I don?t know why people can?t be happy to be in the best country in the world, complain and cry over nothing, people die to come here and have died for the freedom of this country, have some respect for them

I?m an Immigrant and I?m on trumps side, well it?s more of America?s side


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
andisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 09:49 AM   #2443
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict
 
LEG1T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: N Y C
Age: 34
Posts: 652
Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Worse then what? Six years ago?

By every metric the last three years had been the best since the 90's. Employment up, wages up.

If you're crying about riots and murder, Antifa and BLM happened under Obama/Joe's watch and they burned Saint Louis and Baltimore.
Don?t get it twisted...
under Obama the US saw some of its best job gains during the 2014/2015 period at 225,000 per month. 2018 was Trumps best month and it was still short of Obama at 193,000 per month in 2018.

Obama managed to take an inherited recession and bring our economic growth to 2.3 percent in his second term. Trump managed to up that by 2/10ths of point bringing it to 2.5 percent before the pandemic hit. Not only did he inherit this economy he did very very little to improve it. So a .2 of growth at his peak. Which brings us to present day erase all progress made by Obama and in fact let?s go worse than in the recession Trumps economy is averaging slight above 0. Another fail.

Trump didn?t create any great economy he inherited it from Obama?s presidency and before our very eyes erased and pushed us back into a worse position when you look at the unemployment numbers and our economic growth.

So again what alternate universe are you Trump supporters living in?

He was directly responsible for his handling of the pandemic and his administration did a piss poor job and managed to do more damage to our economy that under president Obama

The end.
__________________
MMX MOFMEMSWSM
LEG1T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 09:59 AM   #2444
andisan
Nissanaholic!
 
andisan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lompoc CA 805!!!!
Age: 36
Posts: 2,021
Trader Rating: (12)
andisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Again pandemic wasn?t his fault, did trump caused it????
I don?t understand it, how is it his fault when the governors of the states where not stock up for a pandemic and they failed to reach out to the federal government for help, they did it to make trump look bad, it?s obvious and during a relection year hmmm weird.
I laugh when people blame the president for COVID because it makes no sense to me but I guess since I think for myself and look for facts and not stories people post on social media and on the news


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
andisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 10:23 AM   #2445
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict
 
LEG1T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: N Y C
Age: 34
Posts: 652
Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by andisan View Post
Again pandemic wasn?t his fault, did trump caused it????
I don?t understand it, how is it his fault when the governors of the states where not stock up for a pandemic and they failed to reach out to the federal government for help, they did it to make trump look bad, it?s obvious and during a relection year hmmm weird.
I laugh when people blame the president for COVID because it makes no sense to me but I guess since I think for myself and look for facts and not stories people post on social media and on the news


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only thing obvious is people are dying, cases are rising and your president is still entertaining maskless and unsafe rallies against recommendations of doctors and medical professionals.

We aren?t blaming him for the virus, we are blaming him and his administrations handling of it.

He is doing a terrible job.
__________________
MMX MOFMEMSWSM
LEG1T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 10:27 AM   #2446
Corbic
Post Whore!
 
Corbic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: US
Age: 36
Posts: 7,946
Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
Don?t get it twisted...
under Obama the US saw some of its best job gains during the 2014/2015 period at 225,000 per month. 2018 was Trumps best month and it was still short of Obama at 193,000 per month in 2018.
The end.
Obama also saw uncheck job loss, wage stagnation, technology transfer, tax increases, inflation and government debt.

If Trump's economic reforms and growth is all because of Obama, then clearly any growth under Obama was because of Bush.

14/15 was literally 6-7 years of depression into Obama land.

Funny how in December the DNC was saying the only way to beat Trump was for the economy to crash.... And low and behold every DNC Governor and Senator has done nothing but try and shut down the economy over Commie Cough.


Meanwhile nobody said jack shit about N1H1 under Obama.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 10:28 AM   #2447
Corbic
Post Whore!
 
Corbic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: US
Age: 36
Posts: 7,946
Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
The only thing obvious is people are dying, cases are rising and your president is still entertaining maskless and unsafe rallies against recommendations of doctors and medical professionals.



We aren?t blaming him for the virus, we are blaming him and his administrations handling of it.



He is doing a terrible job.
#Fakenews


People die every day. The daily death count is down this year from last year. Covid has a lower death rate then the regular flu...


Sooo....
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 10:28 AM   #2448
andisan
Nissanaholic!
 
andisan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lompoc CA 805!!!!
Age: 36
Posts: 2,021
Trader Rating: (12)
andisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
The only thing obvious is people are dying, cases are rising and your president is still entertaining maskless and unsafe rallies against recommendations of doctors and medical professionals.

We aren?t blaming him for the virus, we are blaming him and his administrations handling of it.

He is doing a terrible job.

Sooo you?re not American? If you are American he?s you?re president too


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
andisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 10:55 AM   #2449
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict
 
LEG1T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: N Y C
Age: 34
Posts: 652
Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
#Fakenews


People die every day. The daily death count is down this year from last year. Covid has a lower death rate then the regular flu...


Sooo....
Amazing you guys are really living in a alternative universe. Here?s the facts for you.

Don?t let Donald Jr. and friends fool you.

COVID-19: There have been approximately 1,182,368 deaths reported worldwide. In the U.S, 228,675 people have died of COVID-19 between January 2020 and October 30, 2020.*

Flu: The World Health Organization estimates that 290,000 to 650,000 people die of flu-related causes every year worldwide.

Doctors and scientists are working to estimate the mortality rate of COVID-19, but at present, it is thought to be substantially higher (possibly 10 times or more) than that of most strains of the flu.

So again Corbic you are wrong.

You guys think you know everything and would rather give your own opinion than that of fact and field related professionals. Sad really.
__________________
MMX MOFMEMSWSM
LEG1T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 11:28 AM   #2450
andisan
Nissanaholic!
 
andisan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lompoc CA 805!!!!
Age: 36
Posts: 2,021
Trader Rating: (12)
andisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
And how are all the deaths In the WORLD tied to trump???

Did COVID originated in the US???

Or should we all make sure China is held responsible for the virus

You can?t use that against one person

like sleepy joe says ?C?mon man?

Instead of saying Biden for president just straight out say Democrats for president, because that?s all you guys are voting for, I?m sure you know that there are better Democrat candidates then Biden and Harris


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
andisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 11:47 AM   #2451
Corbic
Post Whore!
 
Corbic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: US
Age: 36
Posts: 7,946
Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
Amazing you guys are really living in a alternative universe. Here?s the facts for you.



Don?t let Donald Jr. and friends fool you.



COVID-19: There have been approximately 1,182,368 deaths reported worldwide. In the U.S, 228,675 people have died of COVID-19 between January 2020 and October 30, 2020.*



Flu: The World Health Organization estimates that 290,000 to 650,000 people die of flu-related causes every year worldwide.



Doctors and scientists are working to estimate the mortality rate of COVID-19, but at present, it is thought to be substantially higher (possibly 10 times or more) than that of most strains of the flu.



So again Corbic you are wrong.



You guys think you know everything and would rather give your own opinion than that of fact and field related professionals. Sad really.
You are a fucking idiot and a liar.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...19-death-rates

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/season...-2017-2018.htm
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 12:06 PM   #2452
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict
 
LEG1T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: N Y C
Age: 34
Posts: 652
Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
How to dismantle a fool in 3, 2, 1.....

The above person called me a liar and an idiot, yet cites articles above that not only agrees and proves my original statement, but doubles down on my original point.

I actually have read the articles within both of your links above and have come to this cumulative conclusion based on your own sources..

-COVID 19 is still more deadly than the Flu.
-Death rates are falling due to standardized procedures. Even though new cases are still surging.


Nothing in either article you posted disputes my claims, it actually supports what I said originally.

Excerpts taken from your own article....

"suggesting that physicians are getting better at helping patients survive their illness."

"The death rate "is still higher than many infectious diseases, including the flu," Horwitz says. And those who recover can suffer complications for months or even longer. "

"Horwitz and Mateen believe that masking and social distancing will continue to play a big role in keeping the mortality rate down"


Then you wonder why I hardly ever reply to you. It's because you and the rest of the Trump supporters are so full of shit that it's almost pointless.

Stick to memes, name calling and picture books.

The Trump supporters aren't fooling me.

Just say you hate minorities, lack basic human empathy, don't mind civil war and like the divisive ignorant state of our current affairs in our country. And I would respect you guys more.

/End.

p.s trump will still lose this election
__________________
MMX MOFMEMSWSM

Last edited by LEG1T; 10-31-2020 at 12:51 PM..
LEG1T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 12:36 PM   #2453
kingkilburn
Philosopher King
 
kingkilburn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: FresYes
Posts: 3,008
Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews


It really is impossible to take some of you seriously.
__________________
EVIL_INC
kingkilburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 01:00 PM   #2454
zombiewolf513
Nissanaholic!
 
zombiewolf513's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: AZ
Age: 32
Posts: 1,658
Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
Just say you hate minorities, lack basic human empathy, don't mind civil war and like the divisive ignorant state of our current affairs in our country. And I would respect you guys more.
You would respect racism, wouldnt you. Makes sense why youre voting for Biden now.
Buckle up, buttercup. There's still 4 more years of MAGA youve gotta get through.
__________________
Naomi Build Thread
zombiewolf513 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 01:05 PM   #2455
kingkilburn
Philosopher King
 
kingkilburn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: FresYes
Posts: 3,008
Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The level of tryhard in that comment surpasses the US covid19 infection rate. Good Lord.
__________________
EVIL_INC
kingkilburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 01:28 PM   #2456
Corbic
Post Whore!
 
Corbic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: US
Age: 36
Posts: 7,946
Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
How to dismantle a fool in 3, 2, 1.....]
The fact that you read that article and think it says "Covid has killed 200 million Americans we have to shutdown the country!" and "Trump is racist"...


Well it, just shows you are hopeless.

That's the problem here, even when presented unbiased facts you can't understand context.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 01:29 PM   #2457
zombiewolf513
Nissanaholic!
 
zombiewolf513's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: AZ
Age: 32
Posts: 1,658
Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
The level of tryhard in that comment surpasses the US covid19 infection rate. Good Lord.
Over 9000?! There's no way that can be right?!
__________________
Naomi Build Thread
zombiewolf513 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 09:51 PM   #2458
Corbic
Post Whore!
 
Corbic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: US
Age: 36
Posts: 7,946
Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Watch the usual suspects reee about this being racist...

Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 07:29 AM   #2459
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie
 
Bluejayde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Mid-MO
Age: 35
Posts: 409
Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Yes, all children must honor great leader as living god and respect colored piece of cloth or be sent to work camp.

"Our country is great again; our country is great again"

Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 09:37 AM   #2460
Corbic
Post Whore!
 
Corbic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: US
Age: 36
Posts: 7,946
Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejayde View Post
Yes, all children must honor great leader as living god and respect colored piece of cloth or be sent to work camp.

"Our country is great again; our country is great again"

And then you ask why this country is divided and lacks unity.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
vB.Sponsors
Copyright © 1998 - 2019, Zilvia.net™