Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 09:35 AM   #1
starfireS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
starfireS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Staggered 19” RH J5’s in SBC finish with tires.

Up for sale are my Dazz Motorsports RH J5’s in SBC (Special Brilliant Coating) Finish. Wheels have about 8K miles with 85%-90% thread left on tire. Rear right passenger has small curbage (less than ½”) Will take pic of curbage soon. These are very rare forged 2pc wheels, I bought them back in Spring of 2008 and seller told me I got one of the last few sets of the 50 SBC finish sets that were ever made. Setup would easily cost around $3.3K new with tires if you can find the wheels. I’m asking $2200 obo for wheels/tires/lugs with lock/aluminum hubcentric rings. I’m in no rush to sell, car will be down for winter upgrades until early March or so. I will ship at buyer’s expense and if paypal is used a 3% fee will be added. My price is obo so I have some flexibility but no low balling. I will only trade for 18” wheels with similar widths and offsets just let me know what you have. I can be reached by PM but best way would be email to [email protected] I have feedback on clublexus and my ebay username is "gkrew2".

Fronts: 19 x 9 + 26mm offset (3” Lip) with 235/35/19 BFG KDW’s.
(Fronts clear 4 pot LS 400 calipers with a lot of space left)

Rears: 19 x 10 + 19mm offset (5” Lip) with 265/30/19 BFG KDW’s.

These offsets favor Nissan 3X0Z’s and Infiniti G3X’s and other Nissan/Infiniti models.

Rear:

Old 12-05-2009, 11:19 AM   #2
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Tis gonna get locked for not having sizes and offsets in the title. But bump for a nice sc fellow mder.

因果関係の流れ
Old 12-05-2009, 01:57 PM   #3
racerx2k1

Trader Rating: (0)
racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
http://zilvia.net/f/wheels-tires/101...ead-title.html