Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2018, 08:35 PM   #1
Fuglychuki91
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Fuglychuki91 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Fuglychuki’s undercooked type x

Hi, my names Jalen and I don’t really care for making build threads but I enjoy reading others. Being that the season here in Michigan is over and the offseason is now I have time to address things I couldn’t while driving the car.

I guess I’ll start from the beginning. I traded a 02 5 speed forester I had for a week if that and some cash(more then I should of) for said 91 s13 hatch. The car was honestly pretty ratty and needed love. I didn’t know really what I was doing but nobody really does at first. Either way, this was not long after I bought it

I had spent time learning(attempting to) how to weld and repair some of the rust. The car had typical frame rail issues, rockers, and some very minor strut tower rust. I got the car half decent and paid a dude to paint it. It was sprayed ah3 single stage. It wasn’t the best but it was what I could afford at the time.

Here are some befores and after I guess haha

[IMG][/IMG]

Posted up with my twin brother and his Integra probably about a month after paint and me 5lug swapping the car, PBM comp coils and square g33s.

Then, I stored the car for the winter and bought a couple different shit box dailies. First was a 91 Volvo 240 wagon(auto), now I currently own a 5 speed 89 wagon and a 01 330ci.
The car was stored at my girlfriends' moms house for a few months and I would drive from Lansing to Port Huron every other weekend to visit her and work on the car. At this point, I had had a couple of different sets of wheels, MB battles, xt7s, blitz 03s..

I then decided to go pretty hard(in my opinion) pulled the rear subframe, replaced some fuel lines dropped the gas tank and undercoated above it, burned out the subframe bushings, painted it etc,etc you guys know.

Swapped to 5” 12k/10k springs on the pbms, welded the diff, got a one-piece steel driveshaft.

How the car looked after I pulled it out of the garage after everything. I have oem skirts, wing, bumper. The valances are dorki dori.

Put the wing on, changed wheels up. Went all 17’s.

At this point, the car had extended front lcas, gktech outers+inners, and their roll center correction kit. Nothing was fitted right either due to me knowing it was gonna come back off for paint.

I’ll update some more momentarily
Fuglychuki91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links