Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 11:11 AM   #151
97nismo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (53)
97nismo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
^everybody hated this guy until they saw he was big....hahaha
now they just want to clear up everything....lol
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2012, 11:13 AM   #152
ryandh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ryandh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97nismo View Post
^everybody hated this guy until they saw he was big....hahaha
now they just want to clear up everything....lol
yea...no. Still don't like the guy. Don't give a fuck if he has guns or lifts weights either. Anyone can shoot a gun, and being big doesnt mean you can fight.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:33 AM   #153
240_Ron

Trader Rating: (0)
240_Ron is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
damn im fascinated on how much e thugs come on here and talk shit cause they know nothing will happen to em...swap numbers, meet up and catch the fade instead of typing..simple as that..not all of us are from the burbs, and some of us are REALLY about that life....btw dope whips OG Bobby Johnson
Old 05-03-2012, 11:35 AM   #154
ryandh
Zilvia Junkie

ryandh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240_Ron View Post
damn im fascinated on how much e thugs come on here and talk shit cause they know nothing will happen to em...swap numbers, meet up and catch the fade instead of typing..simple as that..not all of us are from the burbs, and some of us are REALLY about that life....btw dope whips OG Bobby Johnson
Such an e thug bro, you have me figured out perfectly.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:38 AM   #155
240_Ron

240_Ron is an unknown quantity at this point
i wasnt singling just u out homie..im talking about everybody calling each other bitches, punkasses and all types of shit on this thread..it is what it is though
Old 05-03-2012, 12:24 PM   #156
wowzuhs
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
wowzuhs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Damn this thread is juicy as fuckkkk. Wonder what's really going on with the OP though lol
Old 05-03-2012, 12:52 PM   #157
Frostedbutts
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Frostedbutts is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
It's pretty simple.

OP has a complex, he gets off on people being jealous/envious of him. That's why he has so many high priced cars listed - he doesn't want to sell any of them (evidence: some guy came to see his skyline and he ignored him), he just wants to post them so zilvia as a collective will beat off to his listings.

Then he started posting cars he doesn't own on Zilvia so more people would ask him what he does for a living (hint: trust fund baby). Notice his stock silver R33 has shitty cell phone pictures that he'll "update when he has time".
Old 05-03-2012, 01:00 PM   #158
Og Bobby Johnson
Banned from the Marketplace

Og Bobby Johnson is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickstatus View Post
I've also seen the 510,r32,kouki,m3 and Evo. Really clean cars. I don't know what happened here but all I know is that I can vouch for him having the cars. Seen them at events and he brings them out to the royal flush meets. I guess you gotta see it to believe it.
This is very true i dont have to lie to kick i pull up in different cars every meet thanks for the vouch haters gone hate Always are you in my car club? whats your real name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hon View Post
Was this all just for show?
or were you ever selling the cars?
Everything is for sale besides my mp r33 i will never post it on here due to the fact that i was treated as lier scammer and all i ever did was try to be a nice guy and offer some legit skylines to the zilvia community oh and post pictures of other members cars at first i admit i used someones else pictures because my car looks like shit right now suspension isnt installed and the car is in long beach with Sean Morris the GTR king if your interested just look for it on craigslist after WEK i already paid for it to be in the show with my other cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandh View Post
OG... It's cool that you have an r32 and a bluebird, but trying to pass my mp R33 as yours just isnt cool bro. Yea, you lift weight and have some guns, thats cool, but really? lot of people are confused/pissed man. I think right now is the perfect time to clear things up...
I already told you i seen your mp r33 on your signature it wasnt hard to find the pictures of your car i decided to add gasoline to the flame no hard feelings it was all for shits and giggles. I have a silver R33 gtr aswell and a fully built Evo mr, and the resources and financial backing to buy every bond release skyline out there you will see but i will not post them on zilvia cause im not wanted here however i will be purchasing 1 of 10 bond release r34 gtr nur spec (official Apex'i car)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandh View Post
yea...no. Still don't like the guy. Don't give a fuck if he has guns or lifts weights either. Anyone can shoot a gun, and being big doesnt mean you can fight.
really what do you think i do with all my free time i train muay thai and mma @ Saekson's Muay Thai its actually behind my house money Mayweather is actually my cousin his dad Mayweather senior trained me when i was young in Detroit michigan were i was born and raised till the age of 13 if your trying to call me out we can get in the ring anytime trust me you dont want that these muscles work i assure you. let me know ill be at the motion show with the mp r33 if you have something to say personally i will be there waiting for anyone who wants to make this personal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240_Ron View Post
Thanks bro i got nothing against anyone on here i dont take things personal i just find it funny when other people do
Old 05-03-2012, 01:20 PM   #159
Og Bobby Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostedbutts View Post
It's pretty simple.

OP has a complex, he gets off on people being jealous/envious of him. That's why he has so many high priced cars listed - he doesn't want to sell any of them (evidence: some guy came to see his skyline and he ignored him), he just wants to post them so zilvia as a collective will beat off to his listings.

Then he started posting cars he doesn't own on Zilvia so more people would ask him what he does for a living (hint: trust fund baby). Notice his stock silver R33 has shitty cell phone pictures that he'll "update when he has time".
bro i didnt ignore that guy he treated me as if i was going to steal his money like 40K is a lot of money to me i understand be safe and dont take a chance but when i offered him the comforts of my home he refused and demanded i meet him at the us bank main branch which i said fuck it and drove the car down there and got stuck in traffic for 3 hours just to find out the bank closes at 5pm when he said 6 on the phone, i arrive hes no were insight i get a call he says were are you, driving around in circles cause you can stop and its one way streets on top of it all its 4:45 he still hasnt made the withdrawal i find a parking structure wait for 15 minutes still no sign cell phones off then he has the nerve to go on nico club and say i didnt show up i have the text messages to prove this is exactly how it happened if you want to see them i will be happy to take a screen shots of my text history
Old 05-03-2012, 01:57 PM   #160
Frostedbutts
Leaky Injector

Frostedbutts is an unknown quantity at this point
not gonna read that. Enjoy masturbating to your threads.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:59 PM   #161
Squeegie

Squeegie is an unknown quantity at this point
was your r33 at HIN LA???
Old 05-03-2012, 02:03 PM   #162
Hon

Hon is an unknown quantity at this point
I would be pissed to if I showed up to buy a car and it did not happen.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:15 PM   #163
Og Bobby Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostedbutts View Post
not gonna read that. Enjoy masturbating to your threads.
i will i got the lotion out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeegie View Post
was your r33 at HIN LA???
nope i just got the silver r33 about a month ago i had it repainted cause the clear coat was pealing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hon View Post
I would be pissed to if I showed up to buy a car and it did not happen.
well it wasnt my fault he picked the worse place in the world to do the transaction i told him to come to my house but no he had to be a little puss about it then get mad cause it didnt work out for him when i go and buy anything i have the cash with me if i like i buy it on the spot
Old 05-03-2012, 02:16 PM   #164
slydin240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
slydin240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Og Bobby Johnson View Post
Everything is for sale besides my mp r33 i will never post it on here due to the fact that i was treated as lier scammer and all i ever did was try to be a nice guy and offer some legit skylines to the zilvia community oh and post pictures of other members cars at first i admit i used someones else pictures because my car looks like shit right now suspension isnt installed and the car is in long beach
So you make a for sale ad to sell a MP R33 that you own, but apparently never intended to sell because you got called out for being a lier. You steal pictures of someone else's MP R33 cause yours looks like shit? Also the suspension isn't even installed on the supposed car but is in the hands of some SKYLINE god?

Then you brag and brag about you got this, and you got that. Blah blah blah.

Your credibility here is fucked! Your actions on this forum and Nico are the reason you're being treated as a scammer.

This might be all fun and games and jokes for you but you're still a douchebag and will always be a douchebag.

Not one single person on here care's how big billy bad ass you are, or how great you can fight. We don't give a fuck that you got guns, most all of us MEN have guns.

You might have a fat bankroll and fine ass bitch. But as a MAN you're a joke!

COME AT ME BRO! Meet me in person! Let's thug dawg.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:28 PM   #165
BongateerZ32
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
BongateerZ32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Lol at the guy from illinois keyboard warrior, e thuggin. Of course hes not from socal. I dont doubt that the op really has these cars, but damn damn, some modesty couldnt hurt.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:30 PM   #166
Og Bobby Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by slydin240sx View Post
So you make a for sale ad to sell a MP R33 that you own, but apparently never intended to sell because you got called out for being a lier. You steal pictures of someone else's MP R33 cause yours looks like shit? Also the suspension isn't even installed on the supposed car but is in the hands of some SKYLINE god?

Then you brag and brag about you got this, and you got that. Blah blah blah.

Your credibility here is fucked! Your actions on this forum and Nico are the reason you're being treated as a scammer.

This might be all fun and games and jokes for you but you're still a douchebag and will always be a douchebag.

Not one single person on here care's how big billy bad ass you are, or how great you can fight. We don't give a fuck that you got guns, most all of us MEN have guns.

You might have a fat bankroll and fine ass bitch. But as a MAN you're a joke!

rofl another e thug despite all that i got 10 pm this morning about my cars everyone knows my cars are legit and have been for the past 11 years. who cares if this thread got out of hand and i made it worse plenty of people have already vouched for me and purchased my cars i dont care im laughing all the way to the bank what you dont understand is that this well actually help me sell more cars people are attracted to drama anyone who wants to buy a bond release skyline will have to go thru me i will be flying to montana to buy another one in a couple days soon they will all be here in cali the rich get richer and the poor stay poor! to bad life isnt fair
Old 05-03-2012, 02:36 PM   #167
Og Bobby Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BongateerZ32 View Post
Lol at the guy from illinois keyboard warrior, e thuggin. Of course hes not from socal. I dont doubt that the op really has these cars, but damn damn, some modesty couldnt hurt.
bro i am modest the things i stated about myself are facts so i guess if it comes off cocky it is what it is i will admit it got out of hand but it was entertaining to see the guys get all worked up it was worth it these country boys are hilarious talking that shit but there over 2k miles away
Old 05-03-2012, 02:46 PM   #168
s13clockwerk
Leaky Injector

s13clockwerk is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Thug just got verbed!

Tehlulz. Thanks for the epic thread all!
Old 05-03-2012, 02:52 PM   #169
slydin240sx
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BongateerZ32 View Post
LOL I'm just killing time. I don't doubt he has them either. That's awesome if he does. But as for his reputation on this forum and Nico, he's a troll who deserves to be banned!
Old 05-03-2012, 02:54 PM   #170
slydin240sx
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
bro i am modest the things i stated about myself are facts so i guess if it comes off cocky it is what it is i will admit it got out of hand but it was entertaining to see the guys get all worked up it was worth it these country boys are hilarious talking that shit but there over 2k miles away

I'm not country at all. I'm a city guy. Hell I used to live in California myself.

And this is all entertaining to me as well.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:26 PM   #171
Og Bobby Johnson

Quote:
LOL I'm just killing time. I don't doubt he has them either. That's awesome if he does. But as for his reputation on this forum and Nico, he's a troll who deserves to be banned!
My rep is great actually im known in california for having the illest rides

Quote:
Originally Posted by serah31500
Hey bro I don't mean to stick my nose in other peoples business but I was reading your fs thread and all the bs in it and I must say you should just ignore those clowns. You shouldn't have to justify yourself or your life to anyone just know you are better than them. I think it just boils down to a few thing with these people:
They don't like the fact you have money.
They don't like the fact that you have the money for all these cars.
They don't like the fact that you have a Caucasian gf.
They don't like the fact that you don't dress up like a ghost and dance around a burning cross at night and go home to screw their sister of cousin.
And probably most of all they don't like the fact that your skin color is the same as the president of this fine
country.
Stay up man don't let these foolios get you going..aloha from Hawaii
Old 05-03-2012, 03:30 PM   #172
MonkeyWrench

MonkeyWrench will become famous soon enoughMonkeyWrench will become famous soon enoughMonkeyWrench will become famous soon enoughMonkeyWrench will become famous soon enough
Interesting that Wayne Thompson lips off about other people not using their real names, then his punk ass shows up using another ID.

Don't kid yourself, he'd have kept the scam going if his illiterate, uneducated, wannabe baller ass didn't get called out.

Hey Wayne: Flap them big lips all you want, but your credibility, reputation, and integrity is shot. Love how your story changed about the car deal once people took issue with it.

Why were you concerned about your safety? All that working out and posing with guns... is that just for show?

LOL @ you posting pics of a car show trophy, as if that somehow makes you legit... more legit than those MySpace cell phone pics in the bathroom mirror, HAHAHAHA!

Pay attention, son: Real men tell the truth. You might be impressing the MTV crowd, but not the real car enthusiasts.

Besides, a little birdie (one of your local "homeys") told me all about your situation. Cliff's Notes: You're frontin'.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:45 PM   #173
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Longest forsale thread yet
Old 05-03-2012, 03:48 PM   #174
Mark Slide Squad
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
Mark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to allMark Slide Squad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
It's people like this that make me embarrassed to own a Nissan sometimes. Nobody cares about how much money you claim to have, how big your muscles are, or how tough in the MMA ring you are. You claim to be modest, but say you're "rich as fuck". Hmm. I have found in life that it's the biggest show-offs are often the most insecure people I have ever met. If you drop the baller/tough guy act, and just be honest, you'll be a much happier person.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:50 PM   #175
97nismo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (53)
97nismo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Og Bobby Johnson meet charizard240s14

you both make a lot of money and have 50 cars or something....you know everything with a master's degree and he is self made, but wants to learn..

that is all

Last edited by 97nismo; 05-03-2012 at 04:50 PM..
Old 05-03-2012, 04:27 PM   #176
BongateerZ32
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
BongateerZ32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
It mightve been the way u phrased it, but i think thats what brought on most of the hate.

I gotta say though, congrats on the most epic for sale thread in all of zilvia history.

When this eventually gets locked and people are still heated i suggest checking out the buschur racing vs reese tuning drama on evolutionm and socalevo. U dont have to go home but u cant stay here lol. People will read it and be like:

Note: it involves a ump45 and some racism at some point.

Last edited by BongateerZ32; 05-03-2012 at 04:30 PM.. Reason: Jazzed it up with pics
Old 05-03-2012, 04:33 PM   #177
Hon

Hon is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Slide Squad View Post
It's people like this that make me embarrassed to own a Nissan sometimes.
I know that is why my other car is a Honda!!! LOL

Relax jokes man.

I do drive hondas.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:57 PM   #178
nevertheless
Zilvia Junkie

nevertheless is an unknown quantity at this point
Fuck your awesome muscles, and your awesome cars!
Old 05-03-2012, 05:06 PM   #179
Og Bobby Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyWrench View Post
Interesting that Wayne Thompson lips off about other people not using their real names, then his punk ass shows up using another ID.

Don't kid yourself, he'd have kept the scam going if his illiterate, uneducated, wannabe baller ass didn't get called out.

Hey Wayne: Flap them big lips all you want, but your credibility, reputation, and integrity is shot. Love how your story changed about the car deal once people took issue with it.

Why were you concerned about your safety? All that working out and posing with guns... is that just for show?

LOL @ you posting pics of a car show trophy, as if that somehow makes you legit... more legit than those MySpace cell phone pics in the bathroom mirror, HAHAHAHA!

Pay attention, son: Real men tell the truth. You might be impressing the MTV crowd, but not the real car enthusiasts.

Besides, a little birdie (one of your local "homeys") told me all about your situation. Cliff's Notes: You're frontin'.
really what local homey your full of shit im not worried about my safety wtf you need help what situation? damn your coming up with some birdie shit ill pm you my addy i bet your punk ass wont show up local homies my ass you dont know anyone that knows me and if you prove it and shut me up damn another little boy trying to be hard on the internet shit can catch up to! calling me illiterate atleast i know how to spell homies your a joke fake ballin my ass

just for you
Old 05-03-2012, 05:08 PM   #180
Og Bobby Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevertheless View Post
Fuck your awesome muscles, and your awesome cars!
i know if i was you i would hate too

haters should i throw my bucket benz on some brabus monoblock III hmm

even my daughter knows daddy balling she has more money than you

ballin hard at 24

my newest lowrider fuck the imports this shit is worth 3 bond release skylines

why you get me started
Closed Thread