Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2005, 04:40 PM   #1
RSP13-Sideways
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
RSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her selfRSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her selfRSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RSP13-Sideways
Blu808 Should He have been banned?

Do You guys THink blu808 should have been banned for saying hi to other members?

What did you guys think of Lukes Posting on Zilvia? Informative? stupid? or what.

WTB: Nothing at the moment. LEWL
WTS: Everything sold, thanks folks!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2005, 04:46 PM   #2
mooboy
Zilvia Junkie

mooboy is making a name for him/her selfmooboy is making a name for him/her self
He was banned? If that's all he was banned for thats dumb.
Old 02-18-2005, 04:52 PM   #3
RSP13-Sideways
Zilvia Addict

RSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her selfRSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her selfRSP13-Sideways is making a name for him/her self
He was banned for saying hi to people in threads without adding any other information.

He also created another screen name on another email account.
Without knowing that was against the rules. This is absurd that he was banned i think.

Old 02-18-2005, 05:03 PM   #4
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AutoRnD
his posts are all STUPID +)
HAHAHAHA
JUST like this thread.. hahaha ...
sorry...

Nardi, Enkei, Stance, AME Master Distributors for USA

Check Out Our Facebook!
Old 02-18-2005, 05:04 PM   #5
AlligatorBling
BANNED

AlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to AlligatorBling Send a message via Yahoo to AlligatorBling
wtf? thats the only reason he was banned? its gotta be more to it than that, but if that was the reason... i dont get it.
Old 02-18-2005, 05:05 PM   #6
RSP13-Sideways
Zilvia Addict

That was the reason. He had recieved one warning about it a few weeks back.

Old 02-18-2005, 05:06 PM   #7
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
he was PINKED for saying hi without any other substance in the post after barry issued a few warnings against it. the last time he did it, i reminded everyone of the warnings, and then jeff did it 2 posts after my post.

luke was BANNED because he made a new name to get around being pinked, and EVERYONE knows that is a no-no.

sorry luke, you fail.
Old 02-18-2005, 05:11 PM   #8
AlligatorBling
BANNED

AlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to AlligatorBling Send a message via Yahoo to AlligatorBling
he will prob make another name
Old 02-18-2005, 05:15 PM   #9
RSP13-Sideways
Zilvia Addict

Luke told me that it slipped his mind, on that one hi post.
besides who cares if he says hi. Its just the mods on a power trip.

Also It never said anywhere that you cannot make a new screen name.

Old 02-18-2005, 05:30 PM   #10
AlligatorBling
BANNED

^the mods are hard at work now as i type this, searching and searching, im sure they will find it, if not, they will make it up and instate it. just wait and see... there will be a post saying you cant make another screen name.
Old 02-18-2005, 05:38 PM   #11
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
the mods and other people were getting annoyed by people saying hi to each other without adding anything to the thread. it's a completely useless thing to do. i was doing it too. then barry made a warning, so i stopped. luke didn't stop doing it. and then he got pinked. that's how it works.

most people remember what happened to kidzelda, and many remember nitekids, and others before him. they all got in trouble for various reasons and made new screen names to get around their reduced privileges, and then they got banned for it. that's the precedent now.
Old 02-18-2005, 05:39 PM   #12
Knuckles
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Knuckles is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Its just the mods on a power trip.
i can see that...i just cant see why some one gets pinked for just saying Hi!?!...so what if every member said Hi...would every member get pinked?
Old 02-18-2005, 05:41 PM   #13
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
well he was warned about the whole "hi" thing. obviously it wasnt really saying "hi" becuz it was more an inside joke i guess about the whole "hi *insert gay shit here*" kinda thing. why waste bandwith to continue a lame joke?
Old 02-18-2005, 05:42 PM   #14
AlligatorBling
BANNED

so does zilvia have your ip address or something?
Old 02-18-2005, 05:45 PM   #15
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

yes, and your whole ip address can be banned if you keep making new names.
Old 02-18-2005, 05:46 PM   #16
Knuckles
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Knuckles is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
so does zilvia have your ip address or something?
ov course...all mods can see your ip address.
Old 02-18-2005, 05:55 PM   #17
citizen
Zilvia FREAK!

citizen is making a name for him/her selfcitizen is making a name for him/her selfcitizen is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to citizen
he was taking worthless post whoring to a new level, no sympathy
Old 02-18-2005, 06:35 PM   #18
AlligatorBling
BANNED

well damn, why not have a 2nd chance for these people... i know a lot of people like posting here... hell have them perma pinked or something, but banning is just ghey. if i ran a forum id never ban anyone.... i know thats like saying, oh im gonna let my kids do anything when im a parent, when your a kid.... but its a forum on the net. wtf.

any thoughts? im sure... lol
Old 02-18-2005, 06:47 PM   #19
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
wheee!!! I'm on a power trip!!!
I guess i'll ban RPS13 Sideways, AlligatorBling and hachi_roku_swing!
Then I'll delete this thread!

/sarcasm

Grow the fuck up.
If we were on a power trip, you'd be feeling the sting of it.
I'm probably going to lock this thread, as administrative decisions are not subject to the second-guessing of users.
Either way, wake up and smell the coffee.
Luke knew what he did was wrong. Playing the ignorance card is typical.
IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE.
It's common fucking knowledge that you do NOT create another account to bypass the restrictions placed on you.
Old 02-18-2005, 06:49 PM   #20
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
sidenote: if you're posting in the polls section, MAKE A FUCKING POLL.
Old 02-18-2005, 06:53 PM   #21
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
ignorance is the only excuse but he was wise to what was happenening so he cant "play the ignorance card"
Old 02-18-2005, 06:56 PM   #22
RSP13-Sideways
Zilvia Addict

I did not know how to create a poll. sorry.
how do you do that. ?

I still say give him a second chance!

Old 02-18-2005, 07:46 PM   #23
AlligatorBling
BANNED

ive tried to create polls, and it just dont work for me... lol
Old 02-18-2005, 09:48 PM   #24
nismo2491
Zilvia FREAK!

nismo2491 is making a name for him/her selfnismo2491 is making a name for him/her self
yeah I couldn't create polls either.
as a mod on another board I can say this, it gets really annoying when somebody blatantly doesn't listen to a warning. and worthless post whoring like that. why not just post up something semi-beneficial to the thread at least, even if its an "i don't know" or "i agree" type thing.
not saying I agree with him being banned or not but...
Old 02-19-2005, 12:13 AM   #25
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
He was told to stop something. He didn't. So he was pinked. Then he created account "D1sucks" to circumvent the pinking. It was a two-player "Hi" in a thread.. was told to stop.. which was followed by another "Hi." Game over for them. If he forgot, or didn't know.. he got the warning. Let me state this clearly:
BEING PINK IS YOUR WARNING!
Before the pink status was around.. you simply got banned for X-days (or permanently). Pinking is the warning. The "Hey. You stepped out of line. You can still use our boards, but you're on probation, and have restrictions on your account." So what's he do? Creates a new account. We did something to his account for a reason. For him to totally disregard that, the most basic of the thought processes to go through one's mind when logged into a pink account.. is inexcusable. We spent time to modify his account due to his actions. How can anyone not understand?! So.. obviously, if we modify his account for the worse, and he simply creates a new account to get around it... do you not expect him to be banned?
These threads are retarded. Once someone is banned (or pinked) - it's up to them to get ahold of a mod/admin and state their case. Edit: They even have a secret forum to join and post in once banned or pinked. Mods/admins/pinked/banned users can converse and state their case. These threads are 100% unnecessary/ Not the populus of a web board, who view mods as people on a powertrip. I don't give a shit what you all think. Like Mr.Meph said. This isn't a fucking democracy. It's a dictatorship. If you read the TOS, you'd understand that. If you want a democracy.. go to 240sxforums.
Am I an asshole? Ask nearly everyone. I'm easy to get ahold of, respectful, and down to earth. I'm 22, and taking accounting, economics, calculus, statistics, and works of ancient greece. I'm not some 40-something guy who lost his job, is embittered at the world, and thrives to make people miserable. I have better things to do.
-Jeff
Old 02-19-2005, 12:18 AM   #26
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Not a poll so I moved it. We'll look into the poll issue.
Polls work. Just be smarter than the software.
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=73329
-Jeff

Last edited by Jeff240sx; 02-19-2005 at 12:42 AM..
Old 02-19-2005, 12:30 AM   #27
BSeay
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

BSeay is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BSeay
i think he didnt comply with the rules, and i think the useless post whoring was getting old... do i think he got what he deserved? yea... rules are rules, if you dont like them leave...
Old 02-19-2005, 02:05 AM   #28
TurDz
Nissanaholic!

TurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to TurDz
this was JAAE86's thread where blu got pinked right? why did JAAE86 get pinked? I think he genuinely just wanted to say hey....and I doubt it was ever clear that the mod warned about it, especially in that particular thread, because I was looking for it. And iirc, I was looking at that particular thread, but I couldn't find any evidence anymore...not even through searching.
Old 02-19-2005, 02:20 AM   #29
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

here, http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=65457&page=2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaae86
blah blah blah, long useful post
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808
hi jeff
^this is luke not following directions

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'm driftaholic
hi luke

that guy said he's gonna pink people who just say hi and don't say anything else. watch out.
^this is me reminding luke and others about the previous warnings

Quote:
Originally Posted by westboroughpimp
ya seriously it's getting old. and you're not getting any less gay by posting more.
^this is var agreeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaae86
Hi Luke
^this is jeff, TWO POSTS AFTER MY REMINDER, not following directions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
Congratulations. You are hereby Pinked for 1 month. Same goes for you Luke.
^this is barry being a moderator

i can't make it any more clear than that
Old 02-19-2005, 02:42 AM   #30
TurDz
Nissanaholic!

TurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to TurDz
oh, so it was you.
Closed Thread