Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 10:15 AM   #31
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
kandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kandyflip445
Very truly yours,

Thomas P. O'Brien

......wtf. What kinda douche ends a letter about seizing a car like that?
Old 08-17-2009, 11:29 AM   #32
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefro526 View Post
Sorry if this has be asked already but, How did the Government find out about the car?

Did the owner try to register it, therefore alerting the Government to it's existence?

I'm asking because a friend of mine and I were discussing the possibility of getting an R32 from Canada and using it as a race only chassis and never attempting to register it or drive it on the streets, assuming that the car was never entered into the system, the Government shouldn't know about it's existence. I know California is going to be different from NJ but I'm under the impression that this is a Federal Order to get rid of the car.
California does have kit car registration. 500 per year. You have to line up for it, at the beginning of the year. LOL

As far as keeping the car offroad and using it track only the Government has no problem with that.

The person that got the letter was driving it on the street. If I read Sean Morris's post about it right. The person got pulled over for a speeding ticket.

Given the whole Import drag craze and the stupid kids trying to drift their cars on street craze in certain area's of California cars are targeted. If you got pulled over for any reason whatsover and the cops recognize this car as not being a U.S. market Vehicle or a registered kit car? Well then they may forward the info to the feds depending on how much of a dick they are.

Now any of you out of state fucks want to blame this on Cali? Fuck you man. There are cops all over the country that are assholes that would do the same damn thing.

In this case this has not as much to do with the owner being in California as the owner possibly made major mistakes in trying to hide his deceit. Registering the car as a Skyline would be the major mistake. Its a known red flag.

Yup deceit, technically Kaizo is skating a very thin legality line. In legal terms its called deception. I.E. deceit i.e. attempt to hide or deny truth.

In the end like I said earlier the owner has a decent chance of taking it to court and getting it tossed. Due to the vague wording of the letter and the letter not actually showing proof of knowledge there was a violation, on the U.S. Attorney's part.

Will it cost the owner lots of money for hiring a damn attorney to represent him and not lose his car? Yes , will it be worth it? Remains to be seen.

Damn at this time, you can buy a new 370Z you can buy a GTR. As much as I love these older cars it just does not make sense to run one on the street if you cannot do it legally without threat of what is happening.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 08-17-2009, 11:34 AM   #33
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
jesus christ, the priorities of this country need to be put in check...

amirite?
Old 08-17-2009, 11:57 AM   #34
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
Quote:
Originally Posted by allntrlundrgrnd View Post
jesus christ, the priorities of this country need to be put in check...

amirite?
you would think so. but who says america does everything in the people best interest

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
Old 08-17-2009, 12:12 PM   #35
thetopcow
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
thetopcow is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kandyflip445 View Post
Very truly yours,

Thomas P. O'Brien

......wtf. What kinda douche ends a letter about seizing a car like that?
Agreed, this almost seems like it could be a scam...just seems fishy.
Old 08-17-2009, 12:32 PM   #36
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
anyone else here missing what i'm seeing?

its a fucking skyline GTR, not some bullshit s13 with an SR

if the owner has ANY fucking sense to have that kind of money for that kind of car:

deREGISTER the fucking thing and use it as a fucking track car, like the rest of us law-abiding citizens. i mean jesus, what the fuck are you gaining by driving this shit on the streets anyway? i understand kaizo's business model was to give you the best of both worlds, but when the shit hits the fan like it is.. just use it as a track car and let it be.

watch........... i bet the owner will part it on on zilvia. bunch of fuckers low-balling for an RB26 "aye y0, how many miles on the RB hommie? will you take 1000 + trade for 90 accord??? hit me up on myspace"
Old 08-17-2009, 12:38 PM   #37
soon2beSIL80
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
soon2beSIL80 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenki.life View Post
you would think so. but who says america does everything in the people best interest
quoted for the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
Old 08-17-2009, 12:42 PM   #38
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
The point of a GTR is its a streetable track car. Nothing wrong with driving it on the street. Point is US is biased towards Anglo Saxon cars.

It's car racism plain and simple. lol.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:03 PM   #39
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
its not racism, you dumbass.. its that the car is not intended for US roads. the headlights aim the wrong way and are a danger to other drivers we share the road with. the car does not meet US crash safety standards, smog standards, etc...............

if you want a GTR for the streets, buy a fucking R35 and quit fucking with this ancient 1990s technology.

ballers on a budget, always destined for mediocreness
Old 08-17-2009, 01:03 PM   #40
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
This sucks, considering I was actually thinking of buying a Skyline to drive on the street in a few months.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:47 PM   #41
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
The point of a GTR is its a streetable track car. Nothing wrong with driving it on the street. Point is US is biased towards Anglo Saxon cars.

It's car racism plain and simple. lol.
Cool. i'm gonna get a TVR Sagaris.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:10 PM   #42
Bigsyke
Zilvia FREAK!

Bigsyke is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
its not racism, you dumbass.. its that the car is not intended for US roads. the headlights aim the wrong way and are a danger to other drivers we share the road with. the car does not meet US crash safety standards, smog standards, etc...............

if you want a GTR for the streets, buy a fucking R35 and quit fucking with this ancient 1990s technology.

ballers on a budget, always destined for mediocreness

I agree lets not use the word racism, however lets not call other members dumbasses. The reason i'd take an R33-34 vs a R35 is because of this ancient 90's technology, or lack there of- and thats the point. Less emissions, less drivetrain loss, less weight, a better platform for enthusiasts to have a base setting to fit their needs.

Do I want an R35 transmission? nope. This is why I continue to stick so much money into my S14, instead of buying an R35 and using that. I would love to have a skyline, but the simple fact is;

If you can get pulled over and "poped", and have your car taken away in the state of california for having an illegal engine mod on a US car such as a Honda/Nissan, then why the hell would you drive a federally illegal car in the state of CA? Secondly;

If CA has one of the highest theft rates for hondas/nissans, and the infamous EG abamonation of a car gets snatched like its to save a thiefs life, why the fuck would you give 65K to a group of theives by having a skyline? A honda theif would steal one just to say he stripped a skyline. No security would prevent a skyline from getting snatched, even people in japan dong even buy them anymore because their own family members steal them.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:22 PM   #43
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsyke View Post
I agree lets not use the word racism, however lets not call other members dumbasses. The reason i'd take an R33-34 vs a R35 is because of this ancient 90's technology, or lack there of- and thats the point. Less emissions, less drivetrain loss, less weight, a better platform for enthusiasts to have a base setting to fit their needs.

Do I want an R35 transmission? nope. This is why I continue to stick so much money into my S14, instead of buying an R35 and using that. I would love to have a skyline, but the simple fact is;

If you can get pulled over and "poped", and have your car taken away in the state of california for having an illegal engine mod on a US car such as a Honda/Nissan, then why the hell would you drive a federally illegal car in the state of CA? Secondly;

If CA has one of the highest theft rates for hondas/nissans, and the infamous EG abamonation of a car gets snatched like its to save a thiefs life, why the fuck would you give 65K to a group of theives by having a skyline? A honda theif would steal one just to say he stripped a skyline. No security would prevent a skyline from getting snatched, even people in japan dong even buy them anymore because their own family members steal them.
the fact of the matter is that no matter what most of us do to our cars, and i mean like 99% of us.. if not 100%..........
an R35 GTR will always be able to outperform an S13/S14/S15/R32/R33/R34. You may be able to build a better drag car, or a better drift car, but not an ALL AROUND car. You'll skimp and sacrifice somewhere, as does every wanna-be-engineer on our forums... you'll build the fastest drag car that only runs on race gas and doesnt have anything in it, no ac, etc... i mean, there is always a sacrifice.

But the stock GTR, is just an all around great car.. and thats why its legal, it complies to every crash/smog/lighting standard in any country.

For years ive been receiving emails from douchebag skyline owners in Canada seeking DOT compliant headlights, its the same thing.. they are trying to make their cars road legal but dont understand why these RHD lights dont comply, and wont ever comply. It takes volume to create the parts needed to make things like this worth while. And in the end, what for? You can just buy a Z06 corvette and have a fantastic car at a fraction of the price.

Let me not be misunderstood, I love the GTRs like the rest of you.. but I also understand that ALL of these cars need a shitload of work, planning, engineering, before they can become something feasible for the streets. I mean lets not look too far, I like many of you run an illegal motor on my car not because its illegal or dangerous, but because the pros outweight the cons and i take that risk if i run it on the street. should i get into a problem, i de-register the car and use it on the track like dousan and the many others.

its just not worth it.................. ever
Old 08-17-2009, 02:27 PM   #44
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
lol, it never stops.

"ahhh I'm so mad, my illegal car got taken away! USA is so unfair. I am mad! I want to drive my illegal car on the street!"
Old 08-17-2009, 02:33 PM   #45
Bigsyke
Zilvia FREAK!

Bigsyke is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont understand why all the skyline owners live in CA, is it just the illegal aspect of it- which makes it more tempting to buy? Kinda like the chick that goes for the guy with 2 babys mammas, a wife and 8 kids vs the single stallion with a lambo and cake in the bank. maybe its the danger aspect or getting confenscated or stolen.

Yet in the other states with very lax vehicle emissions, you never see any skylines, and its not money, because maybe 1 out of 10 skyline owners do it because of the actual platform, and the others do it for the paul walker factor.

I really could care less, just give one to me, I dont think DOT goes after anybody up here. Once they do Ill gladly throw in the towel and move back to my S14
Old 08-17-2009, 02:39 PM   #46
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I don't know.... I think a lot of people in CA assume that they are above the law.

...then they get busted.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:46 PM   #47
thurman548
Leaky Injector

thurman548 is making a name for him/her selfthurman548 is making a name for him/her self
In accordance with NHTSA-2005-22654 he can import the car. After reading the letter from the US Attorney. The second paragraph on suggest he may have it illegally. If he has the paperwork that he imported properly he should be ok. If he didn't import it correctly he is assed out.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:01 PM   #48
artdrifter
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
artdrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
DAMN this sucks. i just drive slow and call it a day
Old 08-17-2009, 03:01 PM   #49
HAWAII
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (24)
HAWAII is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
US priorities are FAK!
Old 08-17-2009, 03:24 PM   #50
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsyke View Post
I dont understand why all the skyline owners live in CA, is it just the illegal aspect of it- which makes it more tempting to buy? Kinda like the chick that goes for the guy with 2 babys mammas, a wife and 8 kids vs the single stallion with a lambo and cake in the bank. maybe its the danger aspect or getting confenscated or stolen.

Yet in the other states with very lax vehicle emissions, you never see any skylines, and its not money, because maybe 1 out of 10 skyline owners do it because of the actual platform, and the others do it for the paul walker factor.

I really could care less, just give one to me, I dont think DOT goes after anybody up here. Once they do Ill gladly throw in the towel and move back to my S14
Its because the majority of the people that want these live in California or Florida. As a fact, this is ground zero in the U.S. for performance cars. So, it stands to reason this is were the interest would be.

Pure and simple logic.

Oh and the emissions are just a small part of the larger equation. I.E. no crash bars in the doors, no bumper reinforcements, no safety glass in the windows, headlights setup for RHD which means non DOT, Etc.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thurman548 View Post
In accordance with NHTSA-2005-22654 he can import the car. After reading the letter from the US Attorney. The second paragraph on suggest he may have it illegally. If he has the paperwork that he imported properly he should be ok. If he didn't import it correctly he is assed out.
While it may be legal to import the car. Its completely illegal to use it on U.S. roads according to both the NHSTA and the DOT. If he was trailer it to the track and using it there he would have no problems.

The problem is he has been identified as using it on U.S. roads i.e. street use. That is illegal according to current law. That is anywhere in the U.S. I might add not just California, regardless of if the particular state is lax on enforcement of the issue or the U.S. attorney in that state is..

Unless he can prove its a true kit car and thereby verify and validate his kit car registration if he has one. Currently according to post? It seems the car is registered as a Skyline and the authorities know that any Skyline that was not a Motorex R33 is not legal.

Therein lies his problem.

The only out he has a because of a legal wording issues on the U.S. attorneys part. And the fact that because of that wording the U.S. attorney that sent the letter used, has made it painfully obvious that they sent the letter before investigating the issue.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 08-17-2009, 03:53 PM   #51
whiterps13
Zilvia Addict

whiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to behold
Is there any proof that this is even a real letter from the government?
The wording, the uncertainty, it just doesnt sound very official.
My car has been stolen, Im automatically skeptical. Is there any chance somebody is just fucking with the guy and trying to steal the car? Is that even a real states attourney and is that his real contact information?
Old 08-17-2009, 03:58 PM   #52
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
So I take it, any Skyline entering the country today or in the near future cannot legally (or "legally") be driven on the street even with loopholes in DMV paperwork?
Old 08-17-2009, 04:00 PM   #53
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
the government wont stop til everyone buys american and stops the outsourcing of foreign goods lmao jk

maybe its a scam by some dude to scare someone into giving him their skyline lol

Just a fanboy car anyways imo that was recently popular from movies/media.
Old 08-17-2009, 04:05 PM   #54
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
meh. i'm just gonna move to canada. 33's are legal next year. yay.
Old 08-17-2009, 04:10 PM   #55
EroGori
Leaky Injector

EroGori has a spectacular aura aboutEroGori has a spectacular aura aboutEroGori has a spectacular aura aboutEroGori has a spectacular aura aboutEroGori has a spectacular aura aboutEroGori has a spectacular aura about
Why is it legal for Canadians to drive JDM cars across the border in the US and it isn't legal for us to buy them and drive them here?
Old 08-17-2009, 04:15 PM   #56
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
^because US and canada have different laws lol

US is the land of opertunity = meaning everyones grown up with the idea that you gotta make money no matter what. lol
Old 08-17-2009, 05:39 PM   #57
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo_dreams View Post
cool, i totally didn't know swapping vins was a crime, like really. Can anyone awnser my question?
I did, captain sarcasm. Swapping the vins and getting caught is worse than having an illegal car to begin with. No one with any sort of common sense wants to chance it. Want me to break it down more for you?

Last edited by 98s14inaz; 08-17-2009 at 08:07 PM..
Old 08-17-2009, 06:20 PM   #58
drift_limo
Zilvia Junkie

drift_limo is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to drift_limo
so the country is broke .. but yet they can take away a car that yeah maybe it is illegal..but if there is a way to legalize it and make money they dont (goverment)
... shame
. glad i cant afford a skyline ..yea thats it

lol

sucks for the people that have skylines here in vegas...
Old 08-17-2009, 06:29 PM   #59
kognition
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (6)
kognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
You Skyline guys just kill me. I think i have seen 2 or three of these cars at the track in the last three years. Take your shit and build an air conditioned garage for it. Because thanks to morons street racing, you now have a bullseye on your back. Just take your shit to the track. Girlies don't care that you drive a Skyline. I guess you didn't get the memo.
Old 08-17-2009, 06:41 PM   #60
Kouki_Love
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
Kouki_Love is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
this is really stupid... why are they soo danmm worried about a car and what not.. they should focus on stoping all the immigrants and drug smugglers rather than messing with car enthusiasts.. if i was in that position i would never surrender..
Closed Thread