Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-09-2007, 10:21 PM   #661
razo240sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
razo240sx is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to razo240sx
Whats up guys. My name is chris. I live an Northern New Jersey right on the Delaware River. I currently go to school at SUNY Morrisville near Syracuse. If anyone is from the Syracuse/Binghamton area and knows of any car meats of anything please let me know im always looking for fellow 240 guys. I have a green s13 hatch T28 KA-T
razo240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2007, 04:09 PM   #662
l bricks l

Trader Rating: (0)
l bricks l is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
what up. just thought i would finally introduce myself on here. i've been on here for a little while now but just never posted. i've owned a total of 3 240sx fastbacks and 2 240sx coupes. now i'm only down to 1 coupe.
l bricks l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 04:35 PM   #663
p_dvorak

p_dvorak is an unknown quantity at this point
What up ppl, my name is Patrick. I live in Ontario, Canada. My current car is a 95 240sx my project car. It has a full skyline conversion front and rear r33, with a rb25det.
p_dvorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 02:24 AM   #664
zero_s13

zero_s13 can only hope to improve
Hey whats up people My name is Miguel and I live in San Jose, California.
I have an 92 240sx hatchback. I'm hoping to get another 240, but I want it to be a coupe. My 240 is completely stock and I'm hoping to get mods for it pretty soon. I'm also looking foward to meeting some more 240 people and joining or making a 240 crew here in SJ. Ohh yeah and just wondering can someone tell me how to post new threads cause i need to get some help on finding the Idle air control valve on the KA24DE. Cause I've heard of way to many different places of where its it( well its actually only 2)
zero_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:48 PM   #665
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
zilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zilvia_brothers
hey everyone! ive been just looking through forums and havent properly introduced myself. My name is chris, reside in los angeles california and drive a 1987 200sx aka s12. i've had this car since 2001 and slowly restoring it due to lack of funds since im a full time time student. i used to drive an 93 integra but her life was cut short due to theft. Other than that ive always loved my nissan. You can also find me at club-s12.org
zilvia_brothers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:57 PM   #666
yfz460
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (24)
yfz460 is making a name for him/her selfyfz460 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yfz460
I have yet to introduce myself, so why not start now? I'm George and I'm from the Albany area of New York.

I've had one 240SX in the past and am on my 2nd now with the same SR20 that my first car had. I'm building it up slowly but surely as funds are hard to come by as senior in high school. Plans are 400rwhp (for now) with just a built head and a T3/T4 supplying the boost, and all being controlled by a Megasquirt-II V3 management system.

I also can't wait to turn 18 and win the lotto, then finish my car and donate to Zilvia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
People build cars to please zilvia.
yfz460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:31 PM   #667
pretending2bepro

pretending2bepro is making his/her stupidity well-knownpretending2bepro is making his/her stupidity well-knownpretending2bepro is making his/her stupidity well-knownpretending2bepro is making his/her stupidity well-knownpretending2bepro is making his/her stupidity well-known
a little about a noob...

Alright... introduction... so my name is john... i own a 95 stocker coupe... drifting is pretty much the only thing i care about anymore... im 19... or will be very shortly... im a member of a team called Drift Pirates... we currently have a deal with Buttonwillow raceway where we will be running our own series... we are also working with the city of Palmdale in hopes that we can get our hands on some parking lots that we have been drooling over... i personally am still very much a beginner and am not afraid to admit it... i drift and wrench as often as possible.... sad fact of the matter is is i live in Tehachapi, CA... otherwise known as the biggest fucking redneck central known... full of a bunch of ignorant hardheaded nascar junkies... no room for us ricers!!! sorry... not a ricer... i lack the vtec and b18... well thnx... and i thnxs everyone... i will be using zilvia extensively for the better majority of my nissan needs!
pretending2bepro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 06:19 PM   #668
_shift240

_shift240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ciao,
Time to join the boat, I suppose. I'm a long time lurker to just about every 240 forum on the net, but I rarely post anything. I own 2 s13's, one is a '92 red hatch, mostly stock, and has served me well for the past 3 years, and the other is a '93 grey hatch, with some minor work (headers, pulleys, s/shifter, motor mounts, etc.) Planning to piece together a turbo set-up over the next couple of months and have everything in place by the end of June for some summer fun If anyone is in the Virginia Beach/Hampton roads area and wants to set up a meet, definately hit me up.
_shift240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 06:26 PM   #669
yaba94070
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
yaba94070 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to yaba94070
my names Tony i have a 97 240 S14.5
i am trying to go all out on it but it wont be finished till sumemr
Old 03-15-2007, 11:41 PM   #670
ayameevo

ayameevo is an unknown quantity at this point
hi all, im Dom. i just moved here from shibuya, japan. i have a 99 s15, and hope to continue to work on it since it is still pretty much factory.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:35 AM   #671
pinkarrowsnow
Zilvia Addict

pinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura about
Hey guys, im Mike just bought a 91 240 with 27k original miles last week and im from northern NJ.
pinkarrowsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 01:45 PM   #672
Disturbed

Disturbed is an unknown quantity at this point
Afternoon gentlemen. Haven't posted my introduction yet, so here goes. Name's Scott. I have an '89 240SX hatch with a Silvia front end. She's been swapped with a CA18 and I'm loving every second of it. If you're ever in Western Mass, I'm extremely easy to notice by the outlandish rising sun hood on my car. Boredom and time to kill before you have enough coin for paint will make ya do crazy things.
Disturbed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 02:26 AM   #673
plinkus

plinkus is an unknown quantity at this point
KA Hi all...

Hi, I'm Plinkus and I am a car newb. I can use the SEARCH function but once again, I am a car newb armed with borrowed tools, a Chilton's manual and a nice looking 95 240SX with things in it that I don't properly understand (WTF is an SAFC II doing in my car with a stock engine? I dunno, can I take it out? I dunno) My car doesn't run properly at the moment (I will find you, you dirty EGR valve!) but I am slowly trying to figure it out and eventually I will probably try and make it go faster but really that is beyond what I care about at the moment.

So once again, I am a car newb and don't rightly understand everything I read so mostly I will probably be poking around for clarification on the how-to's and the where's-that's of the Zenki. Oh...and looking for trunk interior!

Please be gentle mods

Plink
plinkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 11:25 AM   #674
Mattsgreeneg

Mattsgreeneg is on the path to ruinMattsgreeneg is on the path to ruin
Hey my name is matt ive been a fan of 240sx for a while now. im usually on Honda-tech.com cuz my last car was a eg hatch until i hydroplaned on the way home from school. i came across a clean title 91 240 coupe for 1300 and had to buy it it was great deal. so now im on here. i dont know much about much but hopefully this site will be as helpful and as kind as honda-tech was.

o yea i dont know if u guys remember but i was the guy from a few years back (5 years) that was lucky enough to get the keep the exhaust off Signals driver Drifter X. it was at the falken drift showoff i believe. yea im that guy =) so ive been a fan for a while now. i still have the exhaust as well =)
Mattsgreeneg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 01:19 PM   #675
Nismosigma
Leaky Injector

Nismosigma will become famous soon enoughNismosigma will become famous soon enoughNismosigma will become famous soon enoughNismosigma will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Nismosigma
Im a new oldie.... I've done a bunch of research on 240's but they way I see it, I dont know anything until I actually own one. I used to own a Datsun 280ZX Turbo but thanks to the laws of physics it ended up doing a couple of rolls with me in it. Before I had that accident I was like <-> that close to buying a clean s14 Zenki but, eh , thems the breaks. Now I'm just trying to find a decent Zenki for auto-x.

I lack a S14
Nismosigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:49 PM   #676
epik21

epik21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, My names Trevor. Im from Toronto up here in Canada. Ive owned my red 1995 240sx for like 6 months now. All I have done is custom catback exhaust and mangnaflow muffler, short intake and some small things like lights and shifter knob. I love my car and its definately a project in the works. I will have pics up after I pick up my rims in the spring.
epik21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:59 AM   #677
DC2Slow

DC2Slow is making a name for him/her selfDC2Slow is making a name for him/her self
Hello everybody my friend told me about this site so I registered. I am trying to learn as much as I can about the Nissan silvia/180/240
DC2Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 11:18 AM   #678
The Chad
Zilvia Addict

The Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really nice
Hey my name is Chad. I own a 95' 240. Mods include: AGX's, Sportline springs, Z32 brakes/SS lines/MC, Canadian R200LSD,MB motoring 17x9's at all corners, 4-1 header/custom "cat"(hollow)-back, Tein tie rods, random urethane bushings throughout as well as adjustable endlinks where aplicable. Also custom intake box. Clutch is a SPEC 6 puck sprung hub/FIdanza Aluminum Fwheel, on the other side of the crank is an aluminum UD pulley. The car is still N/A as i am holding off on a RB25. Anyone from the east coast on this site???
The Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 01:21 AM   #679
JERAVICIOUS
Leaky Injector

JERAVICIOUS is an unknown quantity at this point
YO what's crackin. Jeravicious here, just chillin and gettin to know more peeps that appreciate their vehicles. I own a stock 1996 burgandy 240sx. I take it on the track and have fun wit it. I'm usually postin on sddrift. I see a lot of you guys track your cars too. Good sh*t! that's what it's made for. hah. aight hope to hear for ya'll soon. peace!
JERAVICIOUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:23 PM   #680
SaskatcheMan

SaskatcheMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, I'm Curtis. Bought a '93 240SX Hatchback October 5, 2005. I live in the Great White North, so it goes up on blocks for 5 1/2 months of the year. I really got turned onto these cars just before I bought mine, so I'm really quite a nubie.

Thanks to all the veteran's who post on here and help out all of us freshmans who didn't know a kouki from a zenki before we came here.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:30 PM   #681
Gost

Gost is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chad
Hey my name is Chad. I own a 95' 240. Mods include: AGX's, Sportline springs, Z32 brakes/SS lines/MC, Canadian R200LSD,MB motoring 17x9's at all corners, 4-1 header/custom "cat"(hollow)-back, Tein tie rods, random urethane bushings throughout as well as adjustable endlinks where aplicable. Also custom intake box. Clutch is a SPEC 6 puck sprung hub/FIdanza Aluminum Fwheel, on the other side of the crank is an aluminum UD pulley. The car is still N/A as i am holding off on a RB25. Anyone from the east coast on this site???
Would you mind giving a round about price that you spent on that stuff b/c I was wanting to use some of those parts on mine.
Gost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 08:27 PM   #682
Jeratli

Jeratli can only hope to improve
I'm new

I'm new. I live down in Central Florida. Ocala. I drive a S13 with a S14 SR20DET with a whole bunch of work done to the motor. I'm pushing 340 to the wheels and it is a pure drift slut. Gutted interior, flat black paint and everything. I love it. Just did the 5 lug swap and and the Z brakes are coming up in a couple of weeks...waiting on the conversion lines from Enjuku. I will post some pics of my beast as soon as I can. I posted a question on Tech Talk about what new cams I should get so all help will be appreciated. Peace. Rat Out!
Jeratli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 10:35 PM   #683
KidSaru
Zilvia Junkie

KidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattsgreeneg
Hey my name is matt ive been a fan of 240sx for a while now. im usually on Honda-tech.com cuz my last car was a eg hatch until i hydroplaned on the way home from school. i came across a clean title 91 240 coupe for 1300 and had to buy it it was great deal. so now im on here. i dont know much about much but hopefully this site will be as helpful and as kind as honda-tech was.

o yea i dont know if u guys remember but i was the guy from a few years back (5 years) that was lucky enough to get the keep the exhaust off Signals driver Drifter X. it was at the falken drift showoff i believe. yea im that guy =) so ive been a fan for a while now. i still have the exhaust as well =)
Sadly enough, I remember that.
KidSaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 08:58 AM   #684
achow

achow is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys, I'm a newbie here. Im new to this scene. I was in the honda scene back in the day with my 99 ex coupe. I sold that and entered into the Euroscene with a fully done up 99 Passat--those in the bay area might know it, i rolled with exklusiv tuning.

I picked up a champagne 91 240sx coupe last week and im ready to play with it. It will be my daily driver so i wont be doing as much as i did with my other cars.

-alfred
achow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 12:06 PM   #685
amanalone11

amanalone11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yo....... so my name is Ben and im from Missouri. I just got my 89 coupe a couple months ago so im pretty much a newb. My cars stock as a rock for right now (but not for long). I like what little drifting i have done and hope to get into it more, thats about it.
amanalone11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 01:01 PM   #686
kraziebaby158

kraziebaby158 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello Fellow 240 Owners!!! I'm not really new, but I never really introduced myself....SORRY Anyway I own a Green Kouki S14, that is pretty much bone stock... Well I do have an Apexi N1 turbo exhaust, silkroads coilovers, Z32 calipers, and I'm planning on a engine swap. I really haven't made up my mind about which engine, but I do know that I want my car to have some major balls!! I'm open to any advise, I think it would really help. Thanks!!
kraziebaby158 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 01:59 PM   #687
DC2Slow

DC2Slow is making a name for him/her selfDC2Slow is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraziebaby158
Hello Fellow 240 Owners!!! I'm not really new, but I never really introduced myself....SORRY Anyway I own a Green Kouki S14, that is pretty much bone stock... Well I do have an Apexi N1 turbo exhaust, silkroads coilovers, Z32 calipers, and I'm planning on a engine swap. I really haven't made up my mind about which engine, but I do know that I want my car to have some major balls!! I'm open to any advise, I think it would really help. Thanks!!
mahalo bro...what island u from?
DC2Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:08 PM   #688
KidSaru
Zilvia Junkie

KidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by achow
Hey guys, I'm a newbie here. Im new to this scene. I was in the honda scene back in the day with my 99 ex coupe. I sold that and entered into the Euroscene with a fully done up 99 Passat--those in the bay area might know it, i rolled with exklusiv tuning.

I picked up a champagne 91 240sx coupe last week and im ready to play with it. It will be my daily driver so i wont be doing as much as i did with my other cars.

-alfred
Christ, get out of this scene while you still can...I'd kill to have my MK2 back.
KidSaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 10:18 PM   #689
flash17

flash17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to flash17
wassup yo, am manny and i just got an s13 hatch DOHC. am new to rwd but is so nice when driving on the hills, the only thing is that i need and lsd so i can kick out a little more often. lol. its prolly gonna help a little but its better than an open diff.
flash17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 02:21 PM   #690
Hachir0ku

Hachir0ku is making a name for him/her selfHachir0ku is making a name for him/her self
Found this while doing a search, so I thought I'd introduce myelf.
Name: Stacy
Car: Black S14 zenki

Someone just hit me and ran, so looking for a bumper for my car =/

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.
Hachir0ku is offline   Reply With Quote